Start by marking “A Very Werey Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Very Werey Christmas

A Very Werey Christmas

Shifters, mistletoe and a whole lot of alpha heat are just waiting to be discovered this festive season.

WINTER'S MOON by R.M. Gilmore
Randy can guarantee the winter's moon will bring two things to her pack: fun and trouble. This year, she's not sure she'd ready either.

PULL OF THE MOON by Becca Lee
Cadence, alpha to the Denton Pack, isn’t looking for a mate, nor
Published November 24th 2015 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Very Werey Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Werey Christmas

Start your review of A Very Werey Christmas
Lady Heather
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: EVERYONE! Urban fantasy, strong female leads

"A copy of this book has been provided by Hot Tree Publishing in exchange for an honest review"

Synopsis:

Shifters, mistletoe, and a whole lot of alpha heat are just waiting to be discovered.
Join the pack and explore six new paranormal worlds as the weres determine exactly what they need to fall in love or lust over the holidays.

I love shifter stories, and I particularly love holiday paranormal romance anthologies.

This was a fun read by a lot of author's I have never read before but had the amazing opportunity to discover in this collection.

My favorite story however, was "Threview"
Shifters,
Kathy Wideman
Shifter books are my favorite genre followed very closely to vampires. So this anthology had me right away. All six books were fantastic. The first to have female pack alphas which I loved. Who needs a man, of course they find their mate but they didn't need them to lead in the first place. I love all of Dahlia Donovan's books and have read them all so I was super excited for another book from her. I loved Not Even a Mouse as much as her other books. Who would have though a polar bear and roden ...more
Katherina [Book-o-Craze]
Originally posted on Book-o-Craze, on a tour hosted by Hot Tree Promotions.

Christmas is my favorite time of year! And, when it is combined with some paranormal romance, especially one that includes shifters, well, let's just say it can't get much better!

A Very Werey Christmas is an anthology of short stories, written by six different authors, that combined exactly these two themes!

On Winter's Moon by R.M. Gilmore, Randy Stryker has been the Alpha of her clan for exactly one year, after she ki
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC for an honest review. This is a pretty good anthology. There are 6 stories, all set at Christmas time, all dealing with shifters who find their mates, set in different parts of the world. I have to admit that some of the stories are a stretch for me because of how quickly some of them bond. My favorite was NOT EVEN A MOUSE by Dahlia Donovan. We aren’t talking about the usual wolf shifter in this story. We have a polar bear and a sugar glider. To quote my daughter, “It’s adorab ...more
Dana Busenbark
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Winter's Moon by R. M. Gilmore - A werewolf clan from Montana shows up in California during the Winter Solstice festival, asking for the ability to make a pact with the other 6 clans, because they are the last 3 males of their clan. They arrive just before the celebrations start. It is fun to watch an Alpha female shifter say something innocent and then put her foot into it when she tries to clarify what she just said. Having been a former police member for shifters, it is wonderful to watch her ...more
Petula
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Winters Moon

By R.M.Gilmore.
★★★★
Randy Stryker is the alpha of her clan since she killed her husband. She needed to claim the clan for the good of all. Her husband had been a bad alpha getting the clan into too many illegal activities.
The annual winter solstice meeting of the sister clans gives those who are unhappy their one chance to change things.
Gage Riversong and his two brothers have come to ask for a treaty with Randy, because they are the last of their clan.
What does
Nicole
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This group of stories is steamy, intriguing, and leaves you begging for more. They each had a different take on the winter holiday, but they were each equally engaging. And sexy. Boy, oh boy were they full of steamy stuff.
I read several of the stories, but Not Even A Mouse is my favorite. I'm a huge fan of Dahlia Donovan's previous series, and was very excited to see what she created. The non-traditional shifters are always a treat. A feather-tailed glider (NOT A MOUSE ) and polar bear shi
Lisa
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a fine collection of shifter Christmas stories, with a mixture of alpha females and betrayal, a hot and cute polar bear claiming his mate, a vampire and a shifter, a witch and a shifter, and an incredibly emotional journey for a shifter who has found his mate but risks losing her.

Some of these stories are more traditionally Christmas related than others, which use shifter traditions instead. All the stories require a great deal of trust in their chosen mate.

Whils
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a collection of six short original stories that are guaranteed to tease and delight this festive season. There is something for everyone - ranging from the sweet to the saucy!

Each story is individual, although the world might be familiar. As far as I know, all of these stories are standalone. They are all well-written, with a good amount of detail given, considering the restraints of novellas. Well-paced and with smooth plotlines, there is not a single story that lets this co
Crystal
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given this for an honest review. Good holiday anthology!! This set has 6 different books by 6 different authors all with the backdrop of Christmas. Some of the stories I had a little bit of an issue with. I know that they were short stories, but it seemed like the couple bonded immediately and I couldn't get with that. By far, the most creative story was Not Even A Mouse by Dahlia Donovan. The main characters were a polar bear and sugar glider. So cute!!! I love the fact that even though i ...more
Ginger Snaps
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Six different shifter/mate stories by six different authors... built around Christmas times. I absolutely loved each and every one of the stories in this anthology!! In fact I'm already a HUGE fan of C.C. Wood's and now I want to read more material from the other authors in the book. Each and every one of the stories are very engaging from the minute you start, until they wrap up nicely. Perfect for reading when you don't have a long time to devote to a full book!

I received an ARC in
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
I loved this collection of six shifter stories. Shifters are my second favourite books to read after Vampires in the supernatural genre.
All the authors are new to me and I just love to discover new authors.

What I loved most about this collection - other than it being set around Christmastime - was the fact that it wasn't just all your traditional wolf shifters, in NOT A MOUSE, we have a Polar Bear and a Sugar Glider!!

If you love Christmas stories, and paranormal romance involv
Kat
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
*** I voluntarily reviewed this book, I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book, these are my honest ramblings and I hope you enjoy reading them - kat***

I will edit this review as I read through this week:

#3Stars for WINTER'S MOON by R.M. Gilmore

Review:
This was a good start to the book, but
Socially Book Nerd
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shifters and christmas.. What more could you ask for!!
the collection of author that rock at paranormal... A chance for you to get to know new authors and their books..
I want to make a christmas song featuring shifters... someone anyone help!!
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book!
Lela Daniels
Oct 25, 2015
Haley Washington
Jan 15, 2016
AF
rated it did not like it
May 13, 2016
Jan 10, 2017
Mona Livsey
Nov 06, 2015
Becca Lee
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda
Mar 26, 2016
Karen White
rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2015
Jan 28, 2016
Tiffany
Dec 25, 2015
R.M. Gilmore is a paranormal and mystery/suspense writer and creator of the occult bestselling Dylan Hart series. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her teenage minion, bearded man-child, and toys still in the box. With an awkward and incessant sense of humor, it is likely she will die laughing.

"Star-crossed lovers and dead things. It's what I do." - R.M. Gilmore