Start by marking “Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)” as Want to Read:
Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)

Childstar 3

(Childstar #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1,388 ratings  ·  115 reviews
Amelia London is America's sweetheart. Noah Sloan is America's bad boy. Both are former child stars and once were lovers. When they are cast as the leads in the upcoming erotic suspense blockbuster—Sinners Like Us—they are forced to come to terms with the issues that tore them apart to begin with.

As the whole world watches, can they keep their secrets hidden? After all, e
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 117 pages
Published November 17th 2015 by NYLA

To ask other readers questions about Childstar 3, please sign up.

really liked it 4.00  ·

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo McAvoy Childstar 3 Title by SueBee 1_zps6j3cbfze.jpg
 photo cs3 coverxB by sb_zpsjimfzylf.gif
 photo cs3n stat60 xB by sb_zps1kdjfwgx.gif
★★★★★! Childstar, book 3 of 3. Hollywood bad boy & American good girl sizzle up the big screen while chasing away demons & villains!

Books in Childstar serial should be read in order:
Book 1: Childstar 1
Book 2: Childstar 2
Book 3: Childstar 3

In Childstar, part 1-2 former child stars, head of a branding empire with a fizzling career, Amelia London and former teen heartthrob and Hollywood bad boy recently out of drug rehab, Noah Sloan were cast opposite each other in a big budget erotic su
Christy
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
 photo 8F23A723-8612-44BB-B8F6-146E88A45469_zpszzfcm5lw.jpg
“What can I say? I grew up and changed the rating of my life.”

Childstar 3 concludes Amelia London and Noah Sloan’s epic childstar into Hollywood star love story. This story is so much more than a romance. It’s got lots of suspense, drama and steam! What I loved most was that it was completely unpredictable. I can say with certainty that most of what happened I didn’t see coming.

The story starts with flashbacks. Looking into Noah’s past gives us so much insight to why he is the way he is a
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bad-boys
5 change the rating of your lives stars!

In the final instalment, we see Noah and Amelia after the shooting of the movie and on the road to the premiere. They have interviews and other obligations that celebrities must follow, but they also try to manage their relationship. They're now standing together, especially after what happened at the end of book2.

That action though, brought others and what's going on in this book is like a domino effect. One action brings another and our protagonists ar
Candace
What A Ride!

In this third, and final, installment in the 'Child Star' series, we finally see Noah and Amelia escape their swindling parents permanently. I won't get into exactly how everything happens, because you need to experience it for yourself. But, trust me...it's good!

As with the other 'Child Star' serials, this one is fast-paced and attention-grabbing. I continue to be amazed with this author's ability to pack so much meaningful content into so few pages, without making the story feel ru
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 "Be Happy" Stars!

photo Childstar - J. J. McAvoy_zpsplelbmjy.png

As always, J. J. McAvoy does not dissapoint! An amazing and always different from the others love story!

As some of you may know I tend to wait when reading a series because I do not like to wait LOL I was so excited about this serial novel but I waited until I got the three parts. So this review will be about not only this book but the other two parts of Childstar. McAvoy has become one of my favourite authors and, as I said, this was awesome!

Childstar is divided into three
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars

"There's no going back..."

description

This third and final installment in the series packed quite the punch! Ameilia London and Noah Sloan find themselves indebted to some bad people while trying to figure out what to do about his father and her mother.

The filming of Sinners Like Us is almost completed and the two stars of the film are stronger and closer than ever. All the secrets that held them apart have come to the light and the two are moving forward together. Sadly for them the road isn't sm
Elizabeth
~5 Stunning Stars~

"We were kids. The whole world was watching us. We couldn't breathe. We were trying to grow up, deal with the media, expand our careers, and hold on to each other."-Noah

description

Childstar 3 is the third novella in the Childstar Trilogy and it was a non stop action packed read full of passion and desire! Every question is answered and the stakes are high as Amelia and Noah hold on tight to each other. In fact, Noah holds her so tight that sometimes she gets bruises! (Some might not be i
Lo Bookfrantic
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***WILL HAVE FULL REVIEW SOON SORRY***

IN THE MEANTIME SORRY FOR THE WAIT LMAO

"ARC Kindly provided by amazing J.J. McAvoy, in exchange for an honest review. thank you so freaking much."

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

As
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it

This series ended up being so much more than I expected when I started it. I thought I was getting a simple enemies to lovers story but as it progressed it got grittier and more exciting.

Aside from the epilogue that was cheesier than a block of stilton, I loved this.

Everyone is ruthless. They just don't know it until they need to."
Norah Una Sumner
Dear Lord,give me that half an hour of my life back. Austin > everyone else.

Amelia & Noah: HAHAHA let's just have sex whenever we can and kill everyone!

description

Amelia & Noah: Yeah,we'll just let everyone sacrifice for us because we are,like,literally made for eachother even though we haven't spoken for ... 8,9 years?

description

Amelia & Noah: OMG we should totally keep this cool whip from the set to spank each other!!! NO EMOTIONAL TRAUMA HAHA

Me: Um.. J.J. McAvoy

description

Two stars simply because that epil
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
description

With each new installment, J.J. McAvoy continue to surrprise me. When I first started Childstar I I didn't for a second expect the kind of story I read.
In my mind, Childstar was like a TV show and each installment represent an episode. The plot behind our couple evolves along with each part and the big final was like a season finale.

description

Childstar part III was my favorite part. We get to see the different side of Noah and Amelia. If you have a doubt those two loved each other, it's simply impossible
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
 photo Childstar3_zpsmcgbprsx.jpg

Do you ever finish a series and think- Wow, the author did it!! She finished the story and then gave you an epilogue that just made you smile for days. Thank you JJ McAvoy!!!

ChildStar 3 picks up right where Childstar 2 ends. Noah and Amelia are 100% committed to one another. Watching their relationship develop thru the books was endearing. Watching them realize that no matter what the odds, they will always each other's back. They have his father and her mother to deal with in this book. We are
Beverly
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been on the edge of my seat reading this series. I love a good serial that leaves me breathless and on the edge of my seat. JJ definitely delivered on this series. From the first word to the epilogue I couldn’t put this story down.

Noah and Amelia are committed to each other, but their pasts refuse to stay in the past. I absolutely love they stayed committed to each other and always thought about the other. They were completely selfless in their love and while this is more than a love stor
Alex is The Romance Fox
Childstar 3 picks up as the aftermath of Childstar 2 is beginning to settle! Noah and Amelia have a mess on their hands. Despite the turmoil surrounding them, they both recognize the importance of staying strong together. Even when everything is burning up in flames around them, these two refuse to give up.

Childstar Part #3 certainly surprised me!!! Did I ever think it would go this way??? Never!!

How are Noah and Amelia going to cope after the tragedy at the end of the last chapter? The situati
Amanda
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I didn't exactly get teary eyed with the things that happened in this final chapter of Childstar. But the things that is always a guarantee when I read J. J. McAvoy is she know how to surprise and shock the hell out of me.

After another huge bomb from the end of Childstar 2, Noah and Amelia is in deeper shithole than before. How are they going cover up this mess and still appear unaffected in the public?

This time around we got to met Noah's brother, Bo. And of course, the best cameo ever would be
Cristina
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I just finished the last instalment of the Childstar serial and I already miss Amelia and Noah...

description

I was so used to getting them every week and when I got to the end I kept wishing there was more.

I also loved the fact that Liam and Mel paid us a visit (ruthless as always) and in a very twisted way helped Noah and Amelia. And because of the way things ended I can only hope that this isn't the last that we'll see of this two couples (there was also an opening for a new story that I felt it was deve
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG this woman knows how to write freaking awesome books!!! Wow, I loved this series so much. :D

And I loved - loved - loved that epilogue too. God, they were so sweet. :)

And Noah Sloan… I'll be with you in my dreams babe. I'll see you tonight. Hahah :D

Michelle
Omg this is just so good

What a book/series it's amazin these to have been through so much holy crap even thinkin about it now it's still mad this book carried on from the last book which nearly had me cryin when it ended where it did I was just glad this book was out like I said book 2 ended on a total shocker an I was dyin to know how they were goin to get through it an still b strong after it I was gobsmacked how things went with this I couldn't believe how when things started getting a lil
Pam
4 bleeding heart stars
The road here was painful, but I couldn’t imagine beginning anywhere else.

Childstar 3 is the final conclusion in Amelia & Noah’s, unreasonable, undeniable, borderline obsessive love affair. Two people whose had the cards stacked high against them, they had no choice but to pay the game just as ruthless as they’ve been treated. All they want is peace, a chance to live, and a chance at a happy-ever-after, just the two of them, nothing more, nothing less…. so why was i
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
3.5 Stars - Series Reviewed on, Child Star - Complete Series

Complete Series Review

description

Come say hi and follow us at:
TotallybookedBlog
TB on Facebook
TB on Twitter
TB on Pinterest

~Kristin~
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
This was a great end to this story! So good!!
Maya

BASICS

Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? YES!
Rating: -5 stars.
Reiewed on Amazon.

Review

A fantastic conclusion of Amelia and Noah's journey. I'm actually a bit sad that it's over but who knows, maybe we get to see them again someday.

I'm simply blown away by J.J. McAvoy's writing. S
Anahita
It was a unique story. There was a lot of craziness, drama, suspense, and a second chance romance in this book. And what I loved most was that it was completely unpredictable. (view spoiler)
It was a really good ending for Noah and Amelia story. I have truly enjoyed every part of this serial romance.
Julia's Book Haven
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series! J.J. McAvoy is probably the best author of the year for me and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next year!!
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Nov 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015

✯✯✯1/2 Stars

‘Even after all of these years, Amelia London was still my kryptonite, and she still didn’t know it.’

Well *shakes heads* that was….different…unexpected…entertaining, off the rails and all kinds of mad and we did enjoy it.

We’ve come to expect a gripping and engrossing read when we pick up a J J McAvoy book and we can’t complain about the entertainment factor of this story even if we were left wondering “what the hell is going on?” a few times because this was one crazy ride.

“The only
Deserie williams
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Contain Spoilers!!

well I enjoyed this one the best:) I loved both Noah and Ameila. Noah started off a jerk and even though I would of liked him to grovel more I understtod why he did what he did in when they were younger. He was really young and stupid.lol Besides that he was a mess! those ten years yes he had women but he was miserable and not good for h back then and felt like being away from heer was best for her.I felt for them. they couldn't catch a break. being childstars wasnt/isnt easy.
AleJandra
2 MEH STARS

¿Era necesario seguir metiendo a los Callahan en esta historia?
¿Era necesario darles tanto protagonismo?
¿Era necesario que cada que Mel o Liam hablaban usaban la palabra ruthless?

Ya me estabas cayendo bien J. J. McAvoy.
description

Ame a Noah y Amelia, su historia si que me estrujo el corazón y celebre que lograron encontrar su happy ending. Ojala la historia se hubiera enfocado solo en ellos y la película y no en estar lidiando con los Callahan.

J. J. McAvoy por favor, por favor, por favor
Tahsin
Oct 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Part 1 - FUCKING BANGING
Part 2 - I like this
Part 3 - Why?

I can't put my finger down on what it was exactly, but this installment was my least favorite of the series. One thing I can pin down is the believability factor - it grew a pair of legs, crawled to a cliff and fucking jumped. The Callahans make a cameo appearance, and that was one of my favorite parts of the entire series. Right after finishing this, I went and read their epilogue again. I think it's time I reread that series too. It's no

• That's Amore
  • The Junior Bridesmaid
  • My Dutch Billionaire (My Dutch Billionaire #3)
  • Stricken Resolve (Stricken Rock, #4)
  • Wild Renegade (Renegade, #2)
  • Right Next Door
  • Seduction and Surrender (Reckless, #2)
  • Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2)
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Beautifully Insightful
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Forever Rockers (The Rocker, #12)
  • Faster Hotter (Take Me..., #4)
  • The Right Kind of Love (Blue Hearts Series Book One)
  • The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)
  • Saving Jay (Breaking Free, #3)
  • Intertwined
  • Struck from the Record (Record, #4)
I’m a twenty-year-old something born in Montreal, Canada but currently living in Virginia for school. I would tell you want my major is however after two years I still have no idea what I’m doing.

So I’m a writer (duh that’s how you found me), movie enthusiast, and self-proclaimed chef. I love music even though I can’t sing or dance to save my life. (That doesn’t necessarily stop me but you’ve been

Childstar (3 books)
  • Childstar 1 (Childstar, #1)
  • Childstar 2 (Childstar, #2)