Start by marking “Finally Home (Dark Titan #3)” as Want to Read:
Finally Home (Dark Titan #3)

Finally Home

(Dark Titan #3)

The country is broken. The borders have been breached. And only Nathan and his prepper compatriots have a chance to put it back together. After months of struggle in a devastated world, the love of his life by his side, he reaches his doomsday redoubt to lead the way. The Ultimate Prepper’s Adventure Classic Continues!

Published September 29th 2015 by Winlock Press

To ask other readers questions about Finally Home, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Chessy The Cat
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nathan Owens and his ragtag group of children continue their hazardous trip across the US trying desperately to get to Nathan’s Idaho redoubt. As they come across others with the same determination to survive without giving in to the control of the government they glean disturbing information regarding the state of the nation. Their only hope is that patriots will be able to destroy the oppressors and take back the country under the doctrine of the Constitution.

Watson’s third novel in the Dark
Kristie hunter
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Please tell me there is more books coming in this series

I am absolutely in love with this story. You have to read it. If there are not more books in this series, I'm going to go into a deep depression. I couldn't put it down. Bravo Thomas Watson
Pam Shelton-Anderson
My biggest problem with this third book is the assertion that the government knew about the CME and capitalized on it to rid themselves of people not deemed useful. Not only that task would be nearly impossible but they were somehow colluding with foreign governments - would those governments not be struggling with their own societal breakdown due to the CME? Just seemed very far-fetched to me. It did have a lot of action and I still like many of the characters (especially John). Not sure if the ...more
Natasja
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone that loves apocalyptic stories.
One of the BEST series I have ever read!!!

I truly enjoyed this series and the third book was the best of them all.

I truly loved all the characters and how they grew throughout the series, their quirks and mannerisms.

I would truly love to leave a better review, but I'm just not that good at writing reviews. Just know that this series was awesome!!! The only thing I'm really sad about is that their won't be another book about Nathan and his family after they reached home.

Mr Watson, if you're read
Mrs Fiona Maria Cameron
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooked from the first sentence..

Another fabulous book by Thomas A Watson. Witty, heart breaking, fast paced. This is the fourth time I've read this series & it doesn't get old. I highly recommend everyone to read his books they are outstanding. Thomas please write another book I'm getting withdrawal symptoms lol
Diane T.
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic tale

Finally Home is the wrap up to the Dark Titan series. What a way to end a trilogy! Having followed this set from the beginning, I can say that I was not disappointed with the conclusion.
Alan Lee Jennings
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luv your series

This one was like blue with no helicopter then the luv of children and cod amazing!!!! The teaching of war and supplies had a softer touch than blue you have the moral of infinite love in different aspects of different series
Tracey Mccall
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazeballs

Holy cow!!! I love this series and literally feel like I am part of the story as I read it. The characters are all amazing Nathan is a man you want on your side even little.Emma is wonderful.and sassy! Please do yourself a favor and start reading this series today
renee
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where's the next book?????

Just finished these three books in three days...Got to the best part ever and now I have to wait until the next book comes out....Gggrrrrrrrrr
Amit Singh
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sheer brilliance. One of the most important things for an author is to know when to stop and how to end it, and Thomas A. Watson sure does.
Amanda
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!

Seriously love this serious. I'm ready for the next book. Come on Watson's get it ready already! It's loyalist ass kicking time!
william jeffrey gordinier
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Continuing well written tale.

But not well edited. Again. I'm enjoying this series a lot and don't care if liberals scream and hollar. I love the sound.
Adrianna
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This is a great book in a fantastic series. It's filled with action from beginning to end. Do yourself a favor and start with the first book.
Charlene
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

I loved this book and all it's characters. This whole series is great. I would recommend this book & the complete series and several other books from this author to anyone. Thomas A Watson is a great author. I have read or listened to several of his books.
Thomas A Watson
Sabrina
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent ending to a terrific trilogy! (although I hope there might be more)

Nathan and his 'family' continue their journey towards his home. They have all seen action and everyone has had a taste of the violence that has been unleashed in the chaos of this world. They just want to get home...

Fast-paced with plenty of survival lessons thrown in, this book was another fantastic read from Mr. Watson. Any reader is sure to share laughs with the characters, tremble with their suspense, and empathize
Tom Markosian
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Each book was better

Nathan is a survivalist that picks up kids on his way home. Many things I like and some I did not. The character development was very good with the kids different types of personalities.

It's a good and entertaining read certainly.

The relationships between the government and patriots is certainly interesting. Foreign troops in our homeland invited by our government is perplexing.
Karina Halt
Mr Watson does it again! A great thrilling read. I finished this book within 48h. All the book's by this author I have read have been amazing, I read the whole series of the Blue Pague within a week. Now impatiently awaiting the 4th book of the Dark Titan Journey!!

I recommend ALL Thomas A. Watson books! If you haven't read any hurry and buy one and you will be hooked!
Carroll Kingry
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Definately one of the best EMP Stories!

This story is FABULOUS! The characters are so well developed, they become family. I want to be one of Nathan's family. Can't wait for part 4.
Norma
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dark Titan Journey: Finally Home

This is a greater story. Can't wait for the next book. I am glad Nathen got home. I hope all of the oath takers will fight not kill there own American.
Chris Gasaway
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!

So few books really engage the reader , but this whole series grabs your throat at the beginning and doesn't let go. Even after the last page, it took quite some time to come back to reality
Zombieking79
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing funny survivalist story with family vibe.
Colin Playford
Mar 06, 2016 rated it liked it
It will be interesting to see where the author takes this series. The journey home got a little stale. There are only so many encounters you can have before repetition sets in.
Donald Franck
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great series

I enjoyed the entire series and found it well worth the cost. While it needs a good proof reader, it doesn't detract from the storyline. Buy it!
Denise Foster
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dark titan 3

I loved these books. Fast paced ,characters you couldn't help but love. I'm sorry it's over. It's been a wild ride.
Britta Grissom
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED it!!
Eric Prater
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read this series!

Great series of books nicely written,well plotted makes you think twice about our current government as it was intended, well done
ALFREDA J SPEER
Nov 29, 2015
Diane
Oct 06, 2015
Tina
Oct 06, 2017
Angie Bale
Feb 11, 2018

• The Storm (Trackers #3)
  • Roland: Reluctant Paladin
  • The Last Town #2: Preparing for the Dead
  • Denial Measures (Up From the Depths #1)
  • The Longest Day (First Wave #2)
  • Commodity
  • Aftershock (Sedulity Saga #2)
  • Stryker - Book Three: Exodus
  • Outcasts (Z-Risen #2)
  • Necrotic Earth
  • Unmemorable (Unmemorable, #1)
  • The Door Into Spring (Wes & Mal, #1.5)
  • Generation Dead
  • Even Zombie Killers Get The Blues (Zombie Killer Blues, #1)
  • Filthy Dirty Fate
  • The Light (The Invasion Trilogy #3)
  • The Dead Walk The Earth
  • Genesis Game (The Fall #4)
Thomas A Watson was born in Bossier City, Louisiana, in 1970, and grew up in Doyline, Louisiana and Grenada, Mississippi. He was the assistant manager of W.C. Plastics in Grenada Mississippi for several years before joining the U.S Army, he was stationed at Bad Hersfeld, Germany. After serving fours years in the Army, he returned to W.C. Plastics where he was the acting manager for four years.

He

Dark Titan (4 books)
  • Sanctioned Catastrophe (Dark Titan, #1)
  • Wilderness Travel (Dark Titan, #2)
  • Dark Titan: War Zone: Homefront