Start by marking “Uninvited (Fate, #7)” as Want to Read:
Uninvited (Fate, #7)

Uninvited (Fate #7)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  362 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
When Aiyanna Casilieris becomes stranded in a snowed in mountain cabin, the last thing she imagined was that she'd be welcoming a wickedly sexy intruder to keep her company. But within days, she's invited him to do so much more.

First instincts are usually right.

Falling for someone on the rebound is never a good idea. But Nathan Romero has never been one to pass up a har
Published April 28th 2016

Sania
3.5

Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone but part of a series
Ages of H and h: h is 22 and H is in his late 20s
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Ivette
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great addition to the series! Nathan is a hot fireman and is absolutely sexy. Aiyanna is beautiful and very sweet. Their story is very excting. Of course they have some of issue's that include Kelli (must read His to Guard) Selfies and Social Media, Let's just say there's a frying pan, alcohol, a few crazies and lots of sexy time. Elizabeth had me with anxiety but so worth it. LOVED IT!
Mateja
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*2.5*
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Elizabeth Reyes brought the Fate series to an end in a really fun way. Uninvited was exactly what I expected. It was extremely fun and sexy. Aiyanna and Nathan's crazy introduction was cute and made me laugh. Their relationship was sweet and, of course, Nathan brought out the Moreno jealousy. (Oh, Nathan...I love how macho, overprotective and jealous you are -- just like all of my favorite Moreno brothers men.) What I didn't expect was the surprise twist Elizabeth Reyes had in surprise for the r ...more
Shawnee is A Bookaholic
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So I havent been able to quite pick a favorite from the Fate series (theyre all just too damn good) it always seems like I pick a favorite just for the next to come out and im torn again lol. Uninvited was sooooooo (oooooooooo) good. once I started I COULDNT put it down. the whole time I felt like a detective trying to figure out where she was going and then BAMMM! TWIST! Lol (I was glad I trusted my instincts) and then she turns around and gives us that epilogue :O lol. amazing work once again ...more
Lindy
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

The Fate Series has been a romantic series all about serendipity, and finding the person you were destined to be with. For those romance readers that believe in soul mates, fate, and that there are no coincidences in life, you will love this series! Uninvited was a bit different than the other books in this series. There was more suspense, darkness, and plot twists at the end.

In this book of the Fate Series, we get Nathan Romero and Aiyanna "Anna" Casilieris' love story. Nathan is st
Christine
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
It didn't annoy me. But. But, but, but.

~1st but ~ It read as if it should've been Making You Mine 2.0

~2nd but ~ I never connected with the main characters.

~3rd but ~ Why is a gay man constantly viewed as competition and his sexuality second guessed?

~4th but ~ The psycho friend was intelligent all the way through yet stored her dastardly deeds online? With a timeline and everything?

It didn't annoy me until the above happened. So, it did annoy me. But not as much as other books lately and previou
Azet
Elizabeth Reyes has been one of my favourite New Adult Romance author ever since i finished the"50 Street" series,and before that i had read some books from the"Moreno Brothers",only the books that are about Angel and Moe Romero though,which i totally fell in love with.

I chose to read last book in "Fate" series "Univited" cuz the plot appealed to me the most,and we gotta admit,the cover to this one are sexy as hell.

Nathan Romero and Aiyanna Casilieris was a very HOT couple,and i love the way the
Romance
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOT! SEXY! INTENSE! SUSPENSEFUL!

Uninvited was so many things, the book seriously gives you the feels. Its MAGICAL!

Elizabeth Reyes has a way with words, her work speaks volumes. When you least expect FATE to find you it bites you in the ass. The magic between these pages, in the words that Elizabeth Reyes wrote, are something that the reader will experience from the beginning. The reader will feel all of Nathan's and Aiyanna's emotions, feel the passion, the intensity of his stare, visualize his
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Before I start this review let it be known that I called DIBS on NATHAN ROMERO since he was introduced in this FATE series.

This is the story of Nathan and Aiyanna. These two meet at a very secluded cabin where they are snowed in. When they first meet it is funny. Then as time goes by they get close and well their attractiveness towards each other begins to grow. Then comes the love and well sex. Those scenes are written amazingly by Elizabeth. There is such a big twist that you don't expect and
Judy
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Uninvited by Elizabeth Reyes
Fate Series Book Seven
Nathan Romero. Hunky firefighter. Middle brother. Bachelor—and just fine with that status, thank you very much. When he has a chance to join some friends...and hopefully snow bunnies...on a trip to Colorado, he takes it. A snowstorm sweeps all of his plans away and leads him down an unexpected path.

Aiyanna Casilieris's plans have certainly changed from earlier in the week. Instead of a romantic getaway...she's in the not-so-romantic cabin...alone
Marcy Meyer
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This Fate series keeps getting better and better. Nathan and Aiyanna's story was so much fun to read. I loved how they met. Who doesn't have fantasies about being snowed in with a sexy stranger? Everything that happened in the run down cabin was great, from the way she greeted him when he broke in through the window to the bear incident. So funny. I liked their connection and the easy way they were together. It may have all happened fast, but that's the way it goes some times. After they returne ...more
Sarah Mannering
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Uninvited is book 7 of the Fate Series and features Nathan Romero, brother of the male leads of the previous two books in the series. Unlike with the previous book, I had no idea to how this book would play out but I quickly become absorbed into the story.

The first third of the book is predominantly just the two main characters of the book, Nathan and Aiyanna. Unlike some books, where featuring just two main characters for an extended period can make it drag, this story didn't. I think it's a te
Lauren Campbell
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Nathan’s car is stuck in a snow storm he walks to a nearby cabin that Aiyanna is renting. Over the week stuck in the snow storm their attractions for one another grow and when they get home they keep seeing each other. This book has a lot of action to keep you guessing where the storyline is going and the takes you on a roller-coaster of emotions. Loved Nathan and Aiyanna!

Uninvited is the 7th book in the Fate series. All the books can be read as standalone but I would recommend you read at
Karja26
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~*~ Won ARC from Elizabeth, so here's my non spoiler honest review ~*~

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say this 7th Fate book is EPIC! its got Drama, Love, Emotional Rollercoaster and of course Sex ;) ;) I've said before and will say again each book in this series just keeps getting better and better with a hint of a dark element. #AwesomeJob

Thanks to you Elizabeth I can go to work like a Zombie since I couldn't put it down till I was finished .... at 4am!! Only got 2 hours of sleep! The whole ti
De Reese Robinson
A Perfect Forever

When Nathan, decides to go skiing in Aspen, as opposed to staying home and celebrating the holidays with his family and there significant others he ends up stranded in a snow storm in a small cabin outside of Aspen.
Anna, a young woman goes away for the holidays alone to nurse her broken heart and to make a fresh start for the new year. Anna, was supposed to be their for a romantic weekend with her boyfriend, before she discovered he was cheating on her. Now, she's sitting in a s
Natasha
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Elizabeth Reyes i had and e arc of her new book uninvited it was sooo good, the characters, the story i want to go back in time to reread it. Aiyanna gets stranded in a cabin and in comes an intruder Nathan and things get extra steamy. There is a twist and pasts to deal with in the real world but these two seem perfect for each other. I can't get enough of this fate series and be anticipating the next book in the series.
Christina
Love, loved this book!

Mrs. Reyes did it again! What an amazing read! This story was just as good as the others but more! I love all the Romero's & Moreno's! I love how each story has each one go through so much but always has a happy ending! This story was no different! I was just glad Nathan finally got his happily ever after!
I'm looking forward to Lila!!
Virna
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book in the series, the romance and drama keep my interest all the way to the end. was nice to see more of the characters from the other books thru the story and epilogue was really nice, I will like to see a book for Sabian.
Michelle
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5

OMG I love Elizabeth's books.

All I could imagine from the first chapter was Flinn Rider and Rapunzel with the frying pan. Absolutely perfect. At times my stomach was in knots and I couldn't read fast enough.
Cristina Hernandez
You can never go wrong!

I really enjoyed this roller coaster of a story. I had to set it down a few times because I couldn't take it. What a creative and awesome imagination. Can't wait for more! Hope there is more!
Dominique
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As always Elizabeth Reyes knocks it out of the park. All I have to say is read it! You will not be disappointed.
Roxy
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
UNBELIEVABLE BEAUTIFUL, A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS, PERFECT ❤ ...more
Jen
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Didn't see that coming!!! Loved every second of it!
Karla
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great ending. This book had everything... Humor, sadness, and an actual plot. Truly enjoyed and loved the book. Thank you for giving is their story and doing good by the epilogue.
Margie's Must Reads
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and sweet, with a story line that will keep you at the edge of your seat! I love Nathan and this emotional ringer was page turner!
Susy Bustillos
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DAMN!! That plot twist got me good!

Loved it!
Frances Phillips
Nathan and Ayianna

New Years Eve finds Nathan stuck in snow in a freezing blizzard. Spotting a light he grabs his duffle bag and heads towards the cabin. Breaking into the cabin he gets hit on the head with a skillet. He wakes up to a beautiful young girl who thinks he could be a bad guy. He convinces her he is not out to hurt her and they ready the cabin for the upcoming storms. Turns out she was stood up by the boy who was going to be her first. Wonderful, funny, believable romance ensues. Like
Frances Hernandez
Love it

Such an awesome book. I couldn't put it down. Nat is a hottie who I fell in love with fast. Can't wait to tell all my book friends about it.
Amanda
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow. Absolutely loved this couple :)
  • Colour Me Inside (Heartbeat, #3)
  • There's Fire (Jameson Sisters, #2)
  • Untitled (Lifeless, #2.5)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • Ember (Fire on the Mountain, #3)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Torch (Wildwood, #3)
  • Only Your Touch (Lose My Senses, #2)
  • Seduce (Leathers, #4)
  • A SEAL's Vow (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #2)
  • Body of Work (Very Personal Training, #1)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Stronger (Strong, #2)
  • Everlasting Circle (Everlast #3)
  • What My Heart Wants / Waiting For A Fall (Y.A #3/#1-3)
  • Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
  • Billionaire on the Loose (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #5)
  • Across the Ring
Elizabeth Reyes is a USA Today Best Selling Author of The Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, Fate and Desert Heat romance series.

Join the fun and become a royal member of TeamReyes and enjoy the perks of early announcements,cover reveals teasers, including exclusive teasers shared only the group. Along with exclusive team,giveaways,discussions, trivia, Secret Santa and much much more!

Moreno Brothers:

F
More about Elizabeth Reyes

Fate (7 books)
  • Fate (Fate, #1)
  • Breaking Brandon (Fate, #2)
  • Suspicious Minds (Fate, #3)
  • Again (Fate, #4)
  • Rage (Fate, #5)
  • His to Guard (Fate, #6)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel
    $11.74 $1.99
  • The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Force of Temptation (Mercury Pack, #2)
  • Wildalone
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Let Go (Hard Ink, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Comfort of Secrets (Sweet Lake #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1)
  • Wicked Angel
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Secrets (Wildefire, #1)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • The Wind Dancer (Wind Dancer, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99