Start by marking “The Queen (The Bed Wife Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Queen (The Bed Wife Chronicles, #3)

The Queen

(The Bed Wife Chronicles #3)

King Ashmur is on his deathbed, making tensions run high within his kingdom. Taking advantage of the ruler’s weakened state, Lord Cadman coerces Mirstone into declaring war on Grasmere. But they are not alone in their vile intensions towards the realm. A malevolent evil is lurking in the shadows, determined to devour everything in its wake.

While Baylin assumes the duties o
Kindle Edition
Published November 1st 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Queen

Start your review of The Queen (The Bed Wife Chronicles, #3)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars!

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Recommended for mature readers 18+ due to sexual content.
“The Queen” was a wonderful send-off to the Bed Wife Chronicles!

I loved the villains in Lynn’s novel. They were the ultimate in evil—characters who were supposed to love you but wasted no time stabbing you in the back.
“The Queen” introduced new characters to love—Ferric (Baylin’s best friend and right hand), Faylen (the elven aunt), and Queen Valasca (a st
Nancy Byers
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It feels surreal to have read the final book in this series. It has been a epic journey from page one. In the Queen you get everything you would hope to find in the final book of a series but in my opinion I got so much more than what I expected. The journey begins with Luana battling the tradition of the Bed Wife, her feelings about Baylin (right after she becomes the Bed Wife, Cadman and his conspiracy against Baylin and the Kingdom. The Heir takes the story to the next level and you meet Prin ...more
Natalie
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
This volume was definitely more on the fantasy side than the prior two books, but I like fantasy, so I enjoyed the direction the series took.

Luana and Baylin are so sweet. In this book I liked Luana more, but I like them together.

I don’t want to say much more because of spoilers, but I overall enjoyed the book and series as a whole. I can’t believe I’m done with the Bed Wife series now.
Laurie P
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
MATURE SUBJECT MATTER

I was given this book for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

I could feel the torture and torment of Prince Baylin as he had to find a way to rid the Kingdom of Mirstone of the troll hordes. The Prince was the heir to the throne of Grasmere but it was their duty to protect the kingdoms and peoples of all five kingdoms.

I cried with Luana as she lay in her rooms, a captive, a bed wife of the prince
Jodie Scott
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love book blog
The Queen (Book 3 in the bed wife chronicles) by Suzanna Lynn
This is the final instalment of this graphically amazing story and the third part doesn’t disappoint. It is gripping from the very start and there are lots of well thought out twists and turns along the way which you wouldn’t have even thought of. I found myself up until 4am to finish this last part as I just couldn’t put it down.
So with war looming upon the kingdom of Grasmere and he kin
Kassidy Carter
The Queen by Suzanna Lynn
5 out of 5 stars
I loved the Bed Wife, and I loved the Heir. When I saw that the Queen was coming out, I was so excited. Then I picked this amazing book up and started to read it. The Queen was a book that I was not able to put down. I loved every single word Suzanna has written.
In the Bed Wife and The Heir, you are introduced to Luana and Prince Baylin. They are a couple you just want to follow and love. You want the best for them and hope that everything works out. The
Faye Errington
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, it has been a great series and I'm sad to see it end.. The Queen was a amazing end to the series..

In The Queen we catch up with Baylin and Luana.. they go through a whole load of trouble and we see the love they have for each other is still as strong as ever..

We learn a few new about the past and there is also one hell of a battle..

The Queen has fantasy, romance , suspense ... everything you could want from a Great Read.... its a must read

I couldn't put it down until I had fin
Kristy
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: x
This was a great conclusion to the series! There are a few surprises and twists in the story. Whereas book 2 had more fantasy elements than the first book, book three adds in even more.

Luana learns some interesting things about her own family. Prince Baylin is awaiting Cadman's return from Mirstone. The betrayal revealed in the second book increases to another level. A big battle takes place and is pretty intense (bloody, lots of lives lost, catapults, fireballs, etc).

I can't really say more wit
Myra Espino
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperbacks-owned
OMG!! The Queen, book 3 of The Bed Wife Chronicles, will definitely blow your mind! In this book, the story started where The Heir left off, with the treachery and the traitor now being revealed, things will get more exciting! Also, Luana will discover something about herself. What I love about this book is that as the story goes, it’s getting more exciting, intense and full of surprises! There are no dull moments and I easily get more attach to the characters! Ms. Suzanna nailed this series!!!! ...more
Brandy
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While I didn't read the first two book in this series I did find that this was a really good read without it. I just fell for the characters in this story they were so unique and the book was written so well that you could not help but like the book. The end of the this story was so fun with the wedding and naming there baby. I could have never went that long :0) . ...more
Rebecca
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the series concludes, all the questions are answered and Baylin and Luana's fate determined. For me personally this series I feel would have made an excellent young adult fantasy series, just remove the sexual descriptions that really weren't needed. ...more
Fizza
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a 5 Stars novel. Even though I haven't read previous books in the series, I still enjoyed this one a lot. Story flowed smoothly and all the characters are very interesting. ...more
Suzanna Lynn
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Well if you're not allowed to give your own book a five star review I suppose you're doing something wrong ;) ...more
LaGina
Book#1-The Bed Wife was a really good read. reading about friends since childhood that fall in love and then seperate only to be brought back together has a soft spot in my heart, ass in the danger and intrigue and you have all the elements that make you do the more chapter rant. Goes to show that a book with very little to no sex can still be a good read.
Book#2-The Heir is book 2 and we find out more about Luana. I was loving the fact that their were elves in this story. Luana was a strong fema
Susan
Jul 28, 2019
Patty
Sep 26, 2016
John Page
rated it did not like it
Jul 04, 2019
Hope Johnson
Nov 05, 2016
Tamieka
Nov 30, 2016

• Winter Moon (Paha Sapa Saga #2)
  • Wicked in Winter (The Wicked Winters #1)
  • Days of Sun and Glory: The King's Greatest Enemy #2
  • In the Shadow of the Storm: The King's Greatest Enemy #1
  • Sacrifice and Reward (Paha Sapa Saga #1)
  • Tamed by the Marquess
  • Rescued by a Wicked Baron
  • A Midsummer Kiss (Kiss the Wallflower #1)
  • A Kiss at Mistletoe (Kiss the Wallflower, #2)
  • Montana Brides for All Seasons
  • Highlander's Sinful Desire
  • Always (Always Trilogy, #1)
  • Scarlett, A Summer Bride (Brides For All Seasons #8)
  • Tempt Me, Your Grace (League of Unweddable Gentlemen #1)
  • Grave Mistakes (Hellgate Guardians, #1)
  • Feral
  • Shameless Duke (League of Dukes #4)
  • Nearly Ruining Mr. Russell (Rogues & Gentlemen, #5)
Author Suzanna Lynn is a full-time mom of three beautiful, energetic children and spends her days with them and her husband in a small town nestled in the deep rolling hills of Missouri.

Growing up in the Ozarks, as a child Suzanna spent her days wandering the fields and woods surrounding her home. While most children avoided the dark corners of the woods, she sought it out, imagining them to be fi

The Bed Wife Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Bed Wife (The Bed Wife Chronicles, #1)
  • The Heir (The Bed Wife Chronicles, #2)