Start by marking “Freeing Destiny (Fate #2)” as Want to Read:
Freeing Destiny (Fate #2)

Freeing Destiny

(Fate #2)

Words to live by:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Don’t break the rules.

I’d managed to fail at both by fraternizing with the enemy’s brother. Guess I’d followed in my mother’s footsteps by ignoring all the rules when it came to love.

Mom was marrying a man only six years older than me. A man who was also her student. But the biggest surprise that came out of
Published 2016 by Faith Andrews

Logan Hr
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely full of surprises.. I'm still trying to recover from all the twist and turns that it gave.. Jack and Stella had to overcome a serious turn of events that had me at the edge of my seat, but this author didn't disappoint in the sense of how everything went from sweet and smooth.. to hard and maddening.. but in the end everything turned out the way it was supposed to.. like they say.. love conquers all..
Amy
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

“There weren’t enough tomorrows.We were running out of them and I’d be damned if I would let that get in our way.”

“I need you, Stella. I need you so much I don’t know how I’ll survive even one even one second without you, but I will, because you’re mine. You didn’t know it then, but you were mine from that night at your mother’s wedding. It hasn’t been long and skeptics will be skeptics, but I don’t give a shit what anyone else has to say. I’ve never felt this alive. You’
Shannon

"Stop fighting it, Stella. There are certain things in life that happen for a reason. You and I are going to happen - no matter what the fucking purpose or result entails."

Faith brings us another beautiful love story with Freeing Destiny. Stella and Jack find something very unique, something that not a lot of people are lucky enough to share. The minute these 2 connected at the wedding of her mom and his best friend, they both knew that they were done for, even though love was not on the radar
Jennifer Lessard
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.
This book was amazing! It started up right where Feel Again ended! I hated to see Feel Again so I am so glad that Ms. Andrews continued the story and added so much more with Freeing Destiny! If I was able to rate both of these books higher I most definitely would! So for anyone out there that is looking for an amazing love story, well 2 amazing love stories, and a story about second chances and destiny, read the entire Fate Series by Ms.
Stephanie Rose
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Freeing Destiny is another fantastic book from Faith Andrews! I loved everything about this story - the extra glimpse we got of Caleb and Gabby from Feel Again, the amazing and unexpected connection between Jack and Stella that turned into love, and the twist from the past that didn't make it smooth sailing for anyone.

Jack and Stella make you laugh, swoon, and hope against hope they can beat the odds. Even though its a continuation of Feel Again, it can most definitely be read as a standalone (a
Kaitlyn
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What am I going to do now?!? I've finished all of Faith's books and now I feel lost! Holy crap Freeing Destiny was one hell of a follow up to Feel Again! I fell in love with these characters a little over a week ago when I picked up Feel Again and then fell in love even more this time around! And especially with Stella and Jack! Jack, Jack, Jack, he is utter perfection in a guy. So if there is a real life Jack out there this girl is looking for you! And Stella, Stella is so completely beautiful ...more
Lindsay
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Aww, I loved Jack and Stella's story!! With every great story, there us a support system, angst, maybe even a twist, and this story has those things and more! Jack and Stella have a connection right from the start and it is great to see the relationship build in the time they have together!!
Melissa
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
"How can something so right be so wrong"
Stella is strong and has a plan she's very smart and she has her future planned. Then came Jack oh swoonworthy sexy Jack and these two have something with each other they both have never experienced. When the past resurfaces well you need to read this book!
Three Chicks
4 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

Freeing Destiny is the second book in the Fate series. If you read Feel Again, this is Jack and Stella’s story. As with every other book of Ms. Andrews I loved it. I always look forward to her books. I love the emotions she brings out in me and she creates such amazing and beautiful characters, and at times may throw one or two curveballs into the story as well. Freeing Destiny is a beautiful love story about taking a chance on love, regardless of the circumstances and
EscapeNBooks
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"In that moment, I knew I was done for."

Freeing Destiny is book two in the Fate series by Author Faith Andrews. I have absolutely, without a doubt, LOVED this series. So, to get more was such a wonderful treat. It made all my senses alive and my appetite ready.

"When you love someone the way Caleb loves your mother, everything else melts away."

Caleb and Gabriella are finally getting married. Since Feel Again, we have waited for this moment. It is the culmination of tragedy and triumph that has br
Cyndi Becker
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Faith Andrews continues the journey of the Edwards women in Freeing Destiny ( Fate #2). This time Gabby’s pragmatic daughter Stella is at the center of the story, finding herself caught up in a fast moving and what is supposed to be a short term romance. Jack, her new step fathers best friend is taken with Stella and sets out to charm her.

While I felt lukewarm about Feel Again, Fate #1, Freeing Destiny was just a little sweeter to me. I liked seeing these two fall in love, knowing they were faci
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*

This story pretty much starts off where Feel Again ended so there are lots of glimpses of Gabby & Caleb as they begin their life as a married couple. However, this is Stella & Jack's story. They meet at the wedding seeing as Jack is Caleb's best friend and best man.

Stella was a sweet girl and I was very surprised at her innocence and lack of experience, when it came to men. Although, the fact that she needed to live in the same city as her whole family kind of makes more sense a
Nikki
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Hooooly Crap! Freeing Destiny was simply amazing! When I first started reading Stella and Jack's story I had no idea what to expect. But as I kept flying through the words more and more and more in love I fell. Everything just flowed together perfectly and everything that happened made this story that much more. This wasn't just a romance but it had a little added mystery as well, and I love a good mystery. Family drama, too. Who doesn't love a good spit and spat war? Jack is full of so much w
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
4.5 Stars

I absolutely love Faith Andrews and her books. After meeting both Stella and Jack in book 1 of the series I couldn’t wait to read their story. Faith writes such dynamic characters in a way that they become a part of your world and you can’t help falling in love with them and becoming enraptured in their story, and Jack and Stella were no exception. This was such a sweet and moving love story that pulls you in from the beginning and doesn’t let you go even after you are finished.

I loved
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stella met Jack at her mother's wedding. This was the worst possible time for her to meet someone she was interested in. She was moving to NY and starting a career with her sister. She didn't have time for a relationship. When she met Jack and spent a few days with him though, all bets were off. They had an easy chemistry and before long they were both head over heals. Stella decides to stay in California a little bit longer to see where this might lead. Unfortunately, Jack's sister, Aubrey, mak ...more
Katie Stern
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stella Edwards had her life planned out. She had big dreams and a plan to obtain them.
Jack Davis was a habitual playboy who didn't know what hit him.

After meeting at Stella's mother's wedding to Jack's best friend the two find an instant chemistry that they can't deny. With time against them and plans already set in motion Jack and Stella must decide if the plans and paths they have are what they really want or if taking a chance and allowing destiny to take over is worth the risk.

Freeing Destin
Tammy Markowski
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review. This book was wonderfully written, telling the story of Stella and Jack.
Stella meets Jack when her mother marries Jack's best friend, their romance starts to blossom from the first meeting. In every relationship there are ups and downs, but can these two over the obstacles that seem to come their way. If you want to read a book that has a little of everything in it, then you need to pick up a copy of Freeing Destiny by Faith Andrews, believe me you won't
Amanda
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where to start? I absolutely loved Stella and Jacks story. These two captured my heart from the beginning. I loved Jacks honesty and his ability to see what was right in front of him. He had no shame in his love for Stella. Stella, she's sweet and understanding and determined to live out her well thought out plans before she met Jack. These two definitely had their obstacles but wouldn't let them get between them.

Such a sweet book with a touch of crazy which I was addicted to. Let's just say th
Tanya Vought
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love this author. Every book she writes is just amazing!

You'll see Stella and thinking she has everything planned out. And then Jack who always plays the field. These two characters have amazing chemistry!

Freeing Destiny is a book about fear, faith, self-discovery, hope and courage! And love...

Trust me when I say, you need to grab this book. It's amazing!

Jasminn
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a fantastic book by Faith, yet again!
This book was seriously amazing.
Like. I think I'm going to read it again, as soon as I can.
Stella & Jack follow a crazy journey to find love,
With all the twists, turns, and a psycho, can they make it work?
Read this super Amazing book and find out!
Melissa Meyer
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Faith is amazing! This book captured my heart from the very start to the very end. I wanted this book to continue on and on. I LOVE the characters in this series!!
Tina
Absolutely amazing book!!
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
From just the prologue of this book, I knew without a doubt that Freeing Destiny by Faith Andrews would be a book I wouldn’t soon forget. That very first page, and that very first chapter really, had me so beyond ready for what this book would give me, and I knew I would love it. I just knew. Sometimes you just know when you start a book that you’re going to love it, that it’s going to give you everything you want and need, and that it’s going to blow you away with everything it has…and Freeing ...more
Julie
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Freeing Destiny is yet again another amazing book written by Faith. The characters are well written, and the story is just captivating. Even though I wouldn’t say it’s a necessity to read Feel Again before reading this, I do highly recommend it. We fell in love with Caleb and Gabriella in the first book and you see such heartache Gabriella had to endure to get her happy ending. Now, her kids are grown and they are happily married.

Freeing Destiny is Stella’s, one of Gabriella’s twin daughters, st
Cairn Stone
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Freeing Destiny is Stella’s, one of Gabriella’s twin daughters, st
Denae Hegefeld
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-ebook
I was looking forward to finally being able to read on of Faith Andrews books and let me tell you she did not disappoint. I loved Stella and Jack's story! Faith had me wanting so much more of these characters and I couldn't put it down. This book is sweet, loving, and sexy with a side of revenge.

Jack sexy, charming bachelor not looking for love or to be tied down. He likes to have fun.

Stella is the sweet, innocent bombshell who has her whole life planned out. She knows where she's going and does
Ashley Jasper
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh my swoon! The magic that Faith Andrews started (after breaking my heart) in Feel Again is back and better than ever. The opening of Freeing Destiny grabbed my attention and kept it through every twist and bump in the road. I loved getting to catch up with Gabby and Caleb and witness their love in the aftermath of all that they had been through. It was the celebration of their joy that caused Stella, Gabby's daughter, to start to question all of her plans.

I really liked Stella. She has this al
Elizabeth
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, eram
What do you do when you have your life mapped out and you meet someone that makes you question all of those plans?
That's the issue that Stella Edwards runs into when she meets Jack at her mother's wedding. Stella, 21, and her entire family are on the verge of moving from California to New York when she and Jack make an instant connection. They have two weeks to see where things go.
I loved watching Jack and Stella together! Yes, they had an instant connection with each other, but it wasn't smoot
Becky
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
There are those books that you can read and put down all at the same time. Go one with your life and come back and pick up where you left off. Then there are the books that you can't put down. You read while the water is boiling while you make dinner and when you are at a stop light. I would put Freeing Destiny in that later category. I had never read a Faith Andrews book before, and I can say this will not be my last. I did not realize until I was halfway through the book that it was part of a ...more
Tina Lynne
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Freeing Destiny is another emotionally packed story to add to Faith Andrew’s resume. Normally I would roll my eyes at the instant fate like connection between two characters, but Faith makes me feel it and believe it in a way that is undeniable. Two people who meet and their souls instantly connect. It is rare to see this storyline displayed in a well flushed out manner and Faith did a great job. Seeing Stella and Jake fall in love was sweet and all consuming. I loved seeing it happen from both ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Love is Louder (Love Is, #1)
  • Soldier's Heart (Wounded Love #2)
  • First Love (Oakville Series, #1)
  • Tainted Desire (Desire Series, #1)
  • Being There
  • Faking It
  • Words I Couldn't Say (Promise in Prose #1)
  • My Salvation (Salvation, #1)
  • From the Wreckage
  • Shattered and Shaken (Shaken, #1)
  • Finding Strength
  • With Me
  • Letting Go (Keaton, #1.5)
  • Moments of Beauty
  • Exquisite Breath of Darkness (Breath of Darkness, #3)
  • Reap (Reap, #1)
  • Lessons of the Past
  • Divine Conspiracy

Fate (3 books)
  • First Came You (Fate, #0.5)
  • Feel Again (Fate, #1)