Start by marking “The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, #2)

The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty

(The London Lovers #2)

One playboy billionaire.
One heartbroken heiress.
One sham marriage.

What could go wrong?

***
The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty is the second and final novella in the London Lovers series and is intended for mature audiences only.
Published November 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
*LIVE! * Amazon US * Amazon Uk *

The Wedding concludes The London Lovers Duet series with delicate poignancy all wrapped up in the most sensual erotic scenes and exquisite prose, provoking a satisfying depth to the story and feelings of pure emotion. Towards the end I read with tears streaming down my face, but in many ways my tears were the most satisfying element of my read. This story made me feel so much for the protagonists whom demonstrate great development as the story unravels during this
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 "Clare" Stars!

photo The Wedding of Molly OFlaherty - Sierra Simone_zps8zu9axvh.png

First of all, let me tell you: this will be a review not only of this novel (The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty) but also the whole London Lovers series which also has an introductory short story (The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty) and the first part of the actual story (The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty).

I was in the mood to read a historical romance and I actually was waiting for this story to come out so this was perfect. After reading Simone's Markham Hall series and reading a
Sophia Triad
Molly will have to marry Hugh. It is an arranged marriage and one that she cannot escape from. No matter what she promised to Silas in the end of the last book, she already knew that this was their last night together.

Molly does not love Hugh. Molly does not want to get married. Molly does not want children. Molly does not want to stay faithful to Hugh when they get married.
Molly wants to keep her company. Molly wants to sleep with Silas wherever she feels like it.

Silas loves Molly. Silas has r
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
 photo The Wedding_zpsfz9wlgps.jpg

The Wedding picks up right where The Persuasion ends. While Silas is very persuasive, Molly and her convictions to her company are stronger. She can't follow her heart, her love, her Silas.

This book is deep, emotional, sexy, and it is about a connection that Molly and Silas have that is strong and never wavering. Molly's strength and desires to keep the company her father left her is fierce. She has always been in control and now having to marry one that she doesn't love, one that will take con
CC

The Wedding of Molly O’Flaherty begins right where book two ended; the fight for her shipping company continues, Silas is determined to help Molly and win her love and Mr. Cunningham needs to be stopped. Molly is an independent and intelligent woman who always acts to ensure her father’s company remains profitable and in good moral standing. Her devotion is admirable but Molly must discover whether she is willing to sacrifice her happiness and heart in exchange for a loveless marriage that may r
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For the first time ever. I'm speechless. I mean, I have thoughts...but I'm trying to find a way to form them, to where I don't come off looking like a hornball. Ok. I'm just going to let loose for a moment..
OMG THE SEX IN THIS BOOK HOLY MOTHER OF ALL SEXY FUCKING HOTNESS!!!!!!! I mean, there's stroking and choking and spanking and OIL!!! And Violet!! Omg that scene!!! And dirty talkin!! And tight trousers, and petticoats, and stockings. Oh my! And to go along with all this greatness, there's the
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Great conclusion to the series. Sierra Simone can write excellent historical romance with just the right amount of spice.
Molly is trying to save her company by marrying someone else. Silas is hell bent on helping her get out of that forced marriage but can he really save her before it's too late?
Passion, lust, lies and intrigue weave a tangled web. As the story unfolds, love will be revealed but will it conquer all???
Do not miss this. Great wr
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars
Not my fave in the series, but it was still a delectable read.
Monique
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 'marriage' stars

description

This review is for both books because I'm a little lazy ;) The London Lovers is a spin-off series of Markham Hall series. I was really excited to finally read about Silas and Molly. I totally fell in love with Silas in the original series. Compared to Julian, who was a big jerk, Silas was this charming and polite gentleman. Too bad he didn't stay like that. I just wanted to punch him a few times, now. But I still liked him better than Julian, after all, he managed to keep a few
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
4.5 Stars

Once again, Sierra Simone proves why she’s a must read author of Erotic Historical Romance. Her unique brand of emotionally engrossing romance with red-hot, kinky sex always has me coming back for more. The London Lovers series has easily earned it’s place on my favorites list.

photo twomofinal_zpstcjnca3s.jpg

This conclusion to the series picks up right where The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty left off. Silas is devastated when Molly chooses to continue her fight for her company, O’Flaherty Shipping Lines, but he won’
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
As I promised, here comes my review about the whole series.

So, I always enjoy a good Simone book. Add some kinky historical elements to it, and I totally bought it.
This series was even better than the Markham Hall was. I don't know why, maybe because of the characters or the whole situtation.

I loved the way Silas was fighting for Molly, and I enjoyed that Molly didn't give herself so easily. Together, they were so much fun. I loved them into pieces.

You should read this book if you're into this
Mirjam
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, historical

This picks right up after The Persuasion with a heart-broken Silas because Molly decided for her company and not him. Still he keeps doing everything to get her to marry him.
After her almost fifteen years long nemesis has been taken care of, with the help of her three best friends, and the news Silas gives her, Molly starts to believe she could have the future she wants.
The conclusion (with very emotional and sad events) of Silas & Molly's future will bring a smile on your face, albeit wit
Angelika
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, 2019

#historical #erotic #dual-pov #part-of-a-series #bdsm

Silas, still. *sigh*

Karen
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have a lot riding on the outcome of this book.

A child. A cat. A kidney. All promised to Sierra if I get my needs satisfied by Silas and Molly.

For those of you unfamiliar with the story, my long lost, red haired vixen of a cousin Molly has to marry in order to save her family shipping company. The board of directors have deemed it essential for her to become all respectable like a good lady or they sell their shares and the company is ruined.

Engaged to foppish Hugh, our heroine is resigned to h
Melanie Martin
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh, unf. I have loved every word of The London Lovers. Silas and Molly were such a fantastic match and they flew off the page with Sierra Simone's talented and passionate mind.
Molly overcame so much and Silas' devotion is swoon worthy. Fortunately, he likes to take your breath away in other, more exciting, ways.
Silas is a package and a half. He keeps Molly (and us) on edge with his dirty talk and his tenderness. It's an enigma and I love hearing all the sexy details coming out of his mouth.
This
Aղցela W.
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Spoiler Ahead This was book two in the "London Lover's" series. This book picks up right where the previous one ends. Molly O’Flaherty is a fiery woman who lives with a painful secret. She also has a business (which happens to be in a difficult situation) and now she is ‘forced’ to marry. Silas Cecil-Coke is one of her sexy wealthy friends and she happens to be in love with him. Silas is also afraid of his feelings for her but he wants to help and decides to ask Molly to marry him. I loved the s ...more
Myla
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Silas you are indeed the luckiest man alive! A perfect ending to Molly & Silas love story!
*review to come*
♥︎♥︎Sofia♥︎♥︎
....rinse, repeat....
mahana
May 28, 2019 rated it liked it
trigger/content warning: graphic sexual assault

The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty picks up immediately after the first book, with Molly and Silas separated after their night together. Molly navigates her impending marriage and strives to help another young woman who's pursued by her assaulter. Silas attempts to save Molly by buying more shares in her company and deals with tragedy.

I feel exactly the same about this as I did with its prequel, it's entertaining, but nothing special. The romance is a
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty was a phenomenal conclusion to this duet that I could not get enough of. This last book captured everything that made me fall in love with these characters in the first place, and heightened that to a whole new level. What Sierra Simone gave me with Molly and Silas was everything in this story. It was passionate, heated, and full of so much pull and emotion that I felt every word of. From the very first page of their story I was completely consumed with everything ...more
Rebecca
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to be back in Sierra Simone's decadent world of lust, love, and money. Simone has once again proven why historical romances are her forte. The setting and social codes of high society are brilliantly brought to life with Simone's vivid details and characterizations; she allows readers an inside look at what happens behind closed doors and the sexual dalliances that remain secret regardless of the rumors because it would be frowned upon in the eyes of society regardless of their ...more
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I was nervous to read The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty because The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty really put me out of my comfort zone and just put me through the wringer. I was worried that this book would do the same thing, but while it definitely has its hard moments, it really wasn't as angsty as I thought it be and that was a relief to my heart and my stomach. However, that doesn't mean that I was any less involved in the story - it still pulled me in, made me feel, and I really wanted Silas ...more
Nicole
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will say it again and probably every time this woman writes a book, What a sexy, naughty, dirty, and did I say naughty read. My god, where does she get all these filthy and depraved ideas? I LOVE THEM. I want more, lots and lots more. This story picks right up where we left off, the next morning after from The Persuasion of Molly O’Flaherty.

I devoured this book. This erotic historical romance takes erotica to new heights. It pushing the sexual envelop to the next level. Sierra transported us b
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait to read the conclusion of Molly and Silas story. The first part was so incredibly hot and rich with plot. We were left with so many questions and I could not wait to find out what happened. Would Molly marry someone else? Would the real culprit be caught? I was dying for answers!

'Molly belonged to me. The only thing remaining was to prove it.'

The conclusion of this story was done so incredibly well. It was steamy, intriguing and oh, I felt so much for both of these main charac
Cassie
Mar 02, 2016 rated it liked it
IDK about this one. There were some scenes that just bothered me. While I enjoy reading a good fuck scene every once in a while, I like to see some vulnerability in the sex and lovemaking, at least sometimes. This was all just hard, fast, dirty talking, dominate fucking. To me that's perfectly ok and hot, but I prefer when the characters experience a balance, and not just outside the bedroom.

We constantly heard how Silas was charming and such, but it was hard to tell because every time he saw Mo
Dawn
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hugh is one sneaky bastard and I do not like him or his cousin.

Silas has really presented himself has a man who has matured through heartbreak and love; which especially shows when Molly’s friends pull together for her (Silas & Julian).

I love Molly’s determination and protective nature; which makes for a wonderful and happy ending for both Silas and Molly. They both end up exactly where they’re supposed to be with each other (in love and the family they create).
Thelma
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Epic conclusion!!! love these characters, the story, everything was very well balanced.. I really love that we finally see Molly happy achieving everything she ever wanted and dream off.. love how strong she was and how bold she was.. love that she stood and fought for what belonged to her.. it was a great story and i already miss the characters so much.. ...more
Brenda
Nov 19, 2016 rated it liked it
"If the mere act of witnessing a scene such as this had the power to impregnate, then I would be pregnant this instant."

YEP, I'm stealing that phrase... LOL

I loved Silas and the ending :))) 3.5 stars
Sarah Pie
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review to come but this book was phenomenal.
Roxanne
Dec 10, 2015 rated it liked it

Great ending to the Molly and Silas love story.

• Filthy Marcellos: The Complete Collection (Filthy Marcellos #0.5-3.5)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)
  • Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress (Sexy Dreadfuls, #1)
  • Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5)
  • The Highest Bid (Naughty Bits, #4)
  • Breathe (Submission, #3.5; Songs of Submission, #9.5)
  • Sweeping the Series (Balls in Play, #3)
  • Neighborhood Watch (Twin Estates, #4)
  • Wolfsgate
  • Dirty Halo (The Forbidden Royals Trilogy, #1)

The London Lovers (3 books)
  • The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, # 0.5)
  • The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, #1)
“And I can’t take it any more—the hope or the failure. I can only handle the certainty, no matter how grim it is.” Silas” 0 likes
“That moment of standing in the graveyard and hearing nothing except the wind and the rustle of moving grass and the sounds of distant birds and insects, and knowing, knowing deep in your heart, that no other noise would come. That the silence was eternal now that our loved ones had finally passed away, and that our pain was the price of their newfound peace. And” 0 likes