Start by marking “Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)” as Want to Read:
Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)

Until Sage

(Until Her/Him #5)

Sage Mayson had Kimberly Cullen once, and the memory of that brief encounter has tortured him since the moment he pushed her away. He should have followed his gut, but he didn’t, and now he’s left watching the woman he wants more than anything from afar.

Kimberly vowed to protect her heart from Sage, but when her sister is murdered and her world starts to fall apart, he’s
Published May 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Until Sage, please sign up.
Denise Rojas Trevor and Liz have 2 kids (Hanna Star and Cobi). Sage is Nico's adoptive son. Here is the tree I made and updated as of this book. Hopefully, that…moreTrevor and Liz have 2 kids (Hanna Star and Cobi). Sage is Nico's adoptive son. Here is the tree I made and updated as of this book. Hopefully, that helps.

Asher & November (Until November)
July Heaven & Wes Silver (Until July)
-----2 sons {adopted son James} & Dean
June & Evan Barrister (Until June)
-----2 kids Tia & Connor

May, December, and April don't have books, yet
==================================================================
Trevor & Liz (Until Trevor)
Hanna Star
(NEXT BOOK) Cobi & Hadley
Cash & Lily (Until Lily)
Jax & Ellie Mason (Until Jax)
-----5 kids {his step-daughter Hope}, Jasper, Edward, Toby, & Alycia Jax
Ashlyn Alexandra & Dillon Keck (Until Ashlyn)
-----2 kids Destiny & son on the way
==================================================================
Nico & Sophie (Until Nico)
{twin} Harmony & Harlen MacCabe (Until Harmony)
-----3 kids Ava, Lillian, & Alistair
{adopted twin} Sage & Kim Mason (Until Sage)
-----1 kid adopted son Nash

{adopted twin} Nalia, {twin} Willow, Bax, and Talon don't have books, yet

side note- I think the author is starting to forget her own characters names though because July's middle name in Until November is Heaven, but in her own book Wes says her name as July Abigail Silver. June's husband originally had the last name as Baristea in Until July and it changed in her own book to Barrister. (less)

Christy
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!

photo 18274820_10103780572159958_3906912984429058093_n_zpsbngv1bv0.jpg

After reading 9 ‘Until’ books, one thing I can say for certain is I never grow tired of feeling that BOOM. Aurora Rose Reynolds is the queen of insta-love. I’m not always a fan of it, but no one does it better than her. Kim and Sage’s book is one that I’ve been waiting on for the longest time. I’m so happy we finally got it! Sage and Kim both feel that BOOM but something happens after that that keeps them apart for a bit. Sage pushes Kim away and from the moment he finds out the truth,
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

descriptionLOVE this cover! One, it is SMOKIN' HOT. The model on the cover is a really good representation of Sage. The composition is pretty good and the typography is unique and eye-catching.description

descriptionI feel like I have been waiting FOREVER for this book. If you have read some of the other books, then you know exactly who Kim and Sage are, and you know the clusterfuck that tore them apart. I couldn't wait for this one because I expected mucho chasing and groveling on Sage's part for being such an asshole to Kim. A
Joyce
Oct 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
After reading Jax and Ellie story, i want Sage and Kim now!
XxTainaxX
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Based on the perceptions I got from other books that cameoed this pair, I thought I was in for a pretty dramatic new adultish kind of vibe but I was happy with how this story turned out. Sage and Kim have an immediate spark that gets smothered pretty quickly when Sage makes a mistake that sends Kim running. The spark, however, doesn't get extinguished and catches once again when the pair are brought together after some trouble. The plot was entertaining, if a little far fetched.

I liked how thes
Liz
"I'm thankful every fucking day for the second chance I was given."
description

The BOOM is back, and Aurora Rose Reynolds does it again with Until Sage. Sage and Kim were brought together and then ripped apart. But what happens when they get a second chance?

description
“In the twenty-four hours we spent together, you gave me a taste of something beautiful, and the memories of those moments have haunted me since I walked away from you."
Kim and Sage met and had an instant connection. When a horrible misunderstanding
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Anytime I hear that there is going to be another installment of this amazing series, I can't help the cheesy smile that I get. The Mayson's are one of my favorite family of any series that I have read to date. They are loving, strong and supportive. They stick together and never let anyone struggle alone. I hope they keep having babies so we never have to say goodbye.

I liked Sage and Kim. As you know from previous stories, there is a
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
"He has the ability to become the sun I so desperately need in order to survive, and I'm afraid if I allow myself to feel all that warmth, when he's gone, I won't be able to live in the shadows."

If you find a good thing, stick with it!  That's my motto when it comes to reading ARR books.  I love her formula - Strong, bossy, beautiful, alpha-males who fall for strong feisty woman who can handle them.  It's pure magic.  After each book, I love and crave even more!
Kim and Sage's story is no diffe
EliseSReads
Nov 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
Update (28/04/17): Va va voom.. the cover looks delicious! And finally, I can't wait for May 9, after waiting for this book since 2015, it's late but definitely better than never.

Update(29/09/16) : From what I know, ARR is veering off from her usual way and is going to publish another book from Until Her series first instead of getting this book out..I'm disappointed, I've been waiting for this for almost a year and I just hope I'm here to read this when it gets published, this year hasn't been
Alex ♈
2.5 stars, but I clicked 3 because it was safe.

The hero was celibate during separation and I believed in his feelings for the heroine.

His outbursts were NOT ok.
I could somehow understand the 1st one, but when he shouted at her because of her illness, respectively that she didn’t tell him, it was too much.
I would have hurt him physically and never forgave him so easily.

I needed GROVEL. G.R.O.V.E.L. There was almost none. Meh.

Dear girls, when a man apologizes, please DON’T underestimate it.
Plea
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!

photo E6C32D35-36E3-41D9-AFCC-D47A4D15EF3A_zpsmf2jx4dl.jpg

Kimberly Cullen is a hair stylist living in Tennessee who was raised by wonderful parents. After some health issues she learns she's adopted & has a twin sister. She has fabulous friends, & had recently started seeing a gorgeous guy named Sage Mayson. Almost as soon as they've started, they end when a misunderstanding causes Sage to push her away. He quickly learns he made a huge mistake, but it's too late. Kim is angry & hurt, and not willing to forgive him.

Sage Mayson is
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Look at me, baby.” The edge in his tone has my eyes going to his. “Tell me that you feel this.”

I'd like to preface this review by saying my expectations totally got the best of me when it came to this book. I tried my hardest to stay objective, but alas, when you spend years waiting for a particular character, expectations happen. That's not to say I didn't enjoy this book, because I really did. I read it in one sitting after all.

The setup for this couple has been happening through
Hana ♡
3.5 Stars!

This was a nice read that went by way too quickly in my opinion! We learn from previous books that Sage and Kim have brief relationship and fall apart due to a misunderstanding. The previous foreshadowing starts this book off and Sage must ask for forgiveness and get his girl back.

Unfortunately we don't see much grovelling on Sage's part and Kim forgives quite quickly. After they kiss and make up we follow their relationship as they deal with starting over what they had and coping wit
Hanne
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
It had been ages since I read an Aurora Rose Reynolds novel. I still check her new books and I do own some of them, because I loved the books I’ve read. I read this book because I was in the mood for the famous Mayson boom. Until Sage had everything I expect in a novel by this author. It was fast paced, sexy, sweet and a little emotional. This book also has a beautiful epilogue. I adore the author’s epilogues.

Sage has been adopted, so he didn’t think he would experience the Mayson boom, but he d
Coco.V
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can’t get enough of Aurora Rose Reynolds’s heartwarming stories. They are always sweet, sexy, emotional and steamy and her characters satisfy on every levels. I would probably say the same of every book written by this author, each and everyone of her stories are just simply amazing. And she writes heroes that are incredible in every way that counts.

Sage and Kim’s story was beautiful and one of my favorite types of reads, a simple romance where you have two strong characters who don't make yo
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I loved Sage! This is one of my more favorite books in the series. Sage had a pretty calm and quiet personality. It seemed that the only thing that riled him up was Kim, but in a good way. He pretty much made this book for me. I liked Kim but she was way too stubborn and pushed back on things that seemed silly. Despite that, I liked these two together and enjoyed reading their about them.
Miss H
Warning: spoilers abound.

Until Sage struck me as being only somewhat better than its predecessor, Until Ashlyn. But, on the whole, I found the book to be a disappointing mess—a humdrum, mind-numbingly boring read.

I think these newer books, a spin-off of the original Until series, are geared more toward readers who’ve read the books in order of publication. While each book is a standalone, featuring a different couple each time, I think the author assumes too much, by which I mean she seems to be
Janie
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-the-cover
I really love both Kim and Sage. They both made mistakes throughout but I understood where each of them were coming from. Let me just say, this cover is so freaking delicious and this is exactly how I pictured Sage. It if course was awesome to catch up with the Mayson clan. It always feels like being with old friends reading one of ARR's books. Looking forward to Harmony and Harlan. I may need to do a reread of the book that started their journey. Until June, maybe?
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

“We’re not friends, If you haven’t figured that out by now, I’ve still got work to do. It’s my job to take care of you. I didn’t do any of that shit out of kindness. I did it because I look out for mine. And make no mistake about it, baby, you are mine.”

Squee! Another BOOM from the queen of Booms!!! Until Sage is another stellar addition to the series that made me so addicted with insta-love and hot alpha men. Holee bee-jey-zuz!! I so enjoyed reading this book. Been waiting for this for w
Julianna
Sep 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
yes i need this book
Shayna
Another STELLAR ROMANCE from the ALPHA QUEEN herself! Another BEAUTIFUL BOOM for the books! Another sexy and swoon-worthy romance that you DO NOT want to miss!

"So fucking beautiful. So fucking perfect. All fucking mine."

Can we just all take a moment to recognize how easy it is to fall instantly in love with Ms. Reynolds' alpha-heroes? I mean yes, they are stubborn and moody as hell. And yes, they are possessive, protective, and overwhelming. But HOLY HELL they are just EVERYTHING! No matter if
Sabrina
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon * iBooks * Nook
Read an excerpt HERE.

3.5 Stars
This book is a confusing one for me because I really enjoyed reading about Sage and Kim but I did have some issues with the overall story, so choosing a rating was hard.

Sage and Kim are a couple I've been waiting for for what seems like forever but I was trying really hard to not get myself overly excited for their story. I didn't want to get myself too excited to where nothing could meet my expectations since that would just be a dis
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
It was a ok read.
I was a little disappointed with the development of the plot and I feel like I missed something, but I can't point out what.
I wanted more details of mistaken identity with her sister and about the fight of them and also about the disease of our heroine.
He had to grovel a bit more.
And also more details about the murder of her twin sister.
The author put some mixed dramas (separated twins, adoption, drugs, alcohol, serious illness, birth mother addicted) to spice up this history
Carvanz
Another great Aurora Rose Reynolds read! I truly enjoy her style of writing as it flows so easily without ever bogging down while giving me a romance story that deals with some of live's issues. They always end with a happy ever after despite being a series and I love that!

Kim was a sweet heroine that is struggling with some of her family connections as well as another more personal adversity. After being left high and dry by Sage, she is determined to ignore him and all of his attempts at recon
Polly
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
First let's just get the obvious out of the way, the cover is smoking hot. Like one of my fav ARR covers and that says a lot. His eye, the piercings, the facial hair? Sigh. It's like my own personal kryptonite.

I really loved this one. Sage was a huge alpha which ARR is know for. Kim was sweet and forgiving. There was a lot of emotion in this one that I wasn't expecting and it took me for a nice surprise.

I think my favorite part of these books is catching up with the old crew from the Until ser
Maria...
3,5 Stars

"Until Sage" was a nice reading but I hoped for something more....???

...Realizing even though we hardly know each other,
my heart had at some point claimed her as its own.

Once again I'm gonna say that I love ARR and her books so damn much, so I'm expecting more from her whenever something new comes up! I love her OTT possessive alpha males, her BOOMs, the sassy and funny heroines, the hot heroes that are ready to claim their women since the first moment, all that are in my list for an
Wendy
3.5.png (1545×288):

I love this author and I have read all the books in this series and the other series. That's a lot books and I can honestly say, that I am still not bored with them. All these books have possessive alpha men and a heavy case of insta-love, which I don't even mind.

That said, this wasn't my favorite of the series. I enjoyed it.... I just didn't love it as much as I did all the others.

tumblr_mi1kgihynM1s5xsd0o1_500.gif (500×316)

In the previous book it was made clear that Sage messed up his chance to be with Kim.

tumblr_inline_n8z0f2G7VV1qztn1k.gif (350×197)

In this book we find out what
Anne Mercier
I want a Sage of my own. This guy... wow. I love every single thing about him. I love every single thing about him and Kimberly together--even the "issues" they come across. There's so much that happens in this book and it starts with the very first page. I love starting a new Aurora Rose Reynolds book because I never know what's going to happen, but I know I'm guaranteed an amazing journey within the pages.

I think Sage is my very favorite book boyfriend from this series... to be sure, I'm goin
Nicla
Rating 3.75

Until Sage was an enjoyable sweet and sexy read. Not my favorite in the series but still worth a read if you are a fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
♕Nellie♕
Feb 24, 2017 marked it as not-interested-lost-interest
God this cover is so bad..That goatee and that earring....

He looks like an idiot. So many gorgeous covers out there and they picked that one????
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
Another BOOM-tastic novel from Aurora Rose Reynolds!

I will never, ever get enough of ARR's books! I know, I know...never say never. But Aurora will always be the exception. I've read every Until book, and they just keep getting better, and better!

Until Sage was beautifully written - a powerful love story with all the feels! The character dynamic between Sage and Kim sparked the pages, and sizzled throughout the entire story. I love how Aurora mixes the emotional elements of lust and intrigue wit

• Verdict (Alfha Law Firm, #3)
  • Snake Charmer (Rawkfist MC #2)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Honey Red
  • Untitled (The Core Four, #4)
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
  • My Someday... (Just One of the Guys # 3--Final)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • His Safe Keeping (Safe, #1)
  • Hiding in Plain Sight
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • If We Fly (What If Duet, #2)
  • The Taming (Black Thunder, #1)
  • Gavin's Submissives (Creek Valley, #1)
  • The Rocker That Rescues Me (The Rocker)
  • Fathomless

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Until Her/Him (7 books)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
“We’re not friends. If you haven’t figured that out by now, I’ve still got work to do. It’s my job to take care of you. I didn’t do any of that shit out of kindness. I did it because I look out for mine. And make no mistake about it, baby, you are mine.” 2 likes
“You shouldn’t be walking around in a towel, baby. That kind of easy access isn’t something I can turn down.” 1 likes