Start by marking “In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)” as Want to Read:
In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)

In the Roar

(Paranormal Dating Agency #9)

BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance
Alivia Vela is a big girl tired of dating. She’s at the point she’s going to find a frozen pop and get artificially inseminated. Or she would, until big, growly and oh, so sexy Karel shows up, saves the day and gives her a night she won't soon forget. That, mouth…that tongue. Oh my.

Karel Yaghar needs a mate faster than
Published October 23rd 2015 by Latin Goddess Press Inc.

To ask other readers questions about In the Roar, please sign up.
Patytrico I agree, but I really havent noticed,,, I was looking the muscle around ;D

I agree, but I really haven´t noticed,,, I was looking the muscle around ;D

I have other complains, Ok, as a fat girl myself, I understand her fears... but, come on! She has to REPEAT each page thayt she likes and she don´t cares and describe herself ad nauseaum? ARGH! State the fact ONCE, catch your man, f*#k his brain off and SHUT UP!
Repetitions got you a 2 stars, girl...(less)

Barbara➰
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifter
3.75 Stars....

H was OTT possessive. I loved that. He was awesome.

"Once you tell me you’re mine, that this hot, tight, pussy is mine, I’m going to take you, fuck you, own you, and stamp myself so far inside, you will never forget who you belong to."

Some of the writing seemed a little...immature maybe?? Or needs a better choice of words. I mean come on...
"Yours is the only tightness I want to fuck so hard, I leave skid marks from my cock"

Skid marks? Really?

3.75 Stars....

H was OTT possessive. I loved that. He was awesome.

Skid marks? Really?

I don't think I want my man to leave skid marks in my vagina....I'm just sayin'

I love this series and will definitely continue. Hopefully the next one is a somewhat better. I'm also getting a little tired of the whole BBW angle...I don't mind reading stories with h's like that but it seems there's a lot of emphasis put on how the h looks and how she's been so mistreated over the years because of her weight. I love how the H's are possessive and love a full-figured woman but I'm starting to not like how much her body image is talked about..but that's just me.

Maya
BASICS

Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? YES.
Rating: +4 stars
Review also on Amazon.

Review
/>Would/>Any/>/>/>Love
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well hot damn, what can I say? This books was absolutely fantastic!

We taken on a journey as a shifter instantly connects with a human, his mate. The human gets taken to a alien planet to interact with his world and from there so much happens. After being belittled by other humans for her weight and looks she expects everyone to be like that, shifters included but she soon realises they’re not.

Reading about the torment the main character gets for the way she looks and her weight is heartbreakin
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4.5 In the Roar Stars ~

Note: All the books in this series are quick reads with very little plot and an insta-match. They are great if your looking for a little steam and some sexy shifters for an afternoon break.

This PDA series has become one of my favorites that I look forward too. I need something every now and then that does not have a deep plot, that I can just sit back enjoy the short and sweet times.

Karel and Alivia where great together. I really enjoyed that Karel did not pressure Alivia, g~
Ivy Deluca
The Bottom Line
Yep I keep trying. Good idea, still a bit shallow but I liked Karel as a hero, precious little of him really being hot and possessive. Subplot with dying mother was a new twist, even if still not well drawn. I keep coming back for the potential and hoping one day it pays off.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
A need for family, babies, and a mother's love. Karel is the chief security officer for Alyx; however when his mother falls ill he must find his mate before she dies. Alivia wants babies and the love of a family. Gerri overhears Alivia talking about how horrible men are and that she should just get a frozen pop. When Karel and Alivia collide a sweet sexy journey begins.

This specific video review will be included in the August 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Chann
Carmski Pescod
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved it. The author is superb at writing these stories. The last few books are out of this world literally.
I've loved that these books are part of the PDA series, buy you can read them as standalone, but once you read one you are going to need the next. These are super growly & extremely panty melting sexy. Be warned though, they are super addictive with incredible hot sexy scenes to make you drool.
Karel, a jaguar & the head of security for Alyx the Alion King is desperate to fi
Amber
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I was so happy that Karel got his own story! And it definitely didn't disappoint! This was very fast paced, sexy-as-hell, with some suspense and mystery thrown in. Another amazing read from Milly Taiden.
I loved Liv. She's very feisty and spirited. She could hold her own and didn't let anyone boss her around. I really felt for her and her struggles.
Karel.. so sexy and alpha. I love how protective he is of Liv and he just knows that they belong.
I'm in love with the new spin on the PDA
Megan
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Milly Taiden!!! I can’t wait for the next PDA book! Karel is looking for a mate, he goes to earth to employee Gerri to help find that special girl. Liv is having a crappy time with men until she meets Karel who instantly takes her away from earth to Aura to meet his mother who is dying. Liv is a wonderful character, full of insecurities and love.
Puna
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wild_irish_rose
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am on a roll...so into these books I am working my way through the series and seriously enjoying them. I love Karel and was happy to see him get his own story. What a man!
Bambi Fogleman
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOT smokin HOT that is the only way to describe Milly Taiden and her writing. Get the ice water and prepare to get steamy because no one writes sex like the Smut Queen. I have loved the adventures in Paranormal Dating Agency the high energy of Ms Gerri Wilder makes you want to meet this feisty lady and get her to hook you up with the Mack Truck of men sex on shifters.
Ms. Taiden writes fun sexy adventures that you find your self swept away in a modern day Fairytale. Because we all want a ha
Mary Anne
So I got a deal a la BookBub for one of the books in this series. At the time I was really unable to focus on anything, so I gave this book (and then the series) a shot. Sped through the whole series.

I don't feel comfortable enough to give a rating to the series, because I just can't evaluate it the way I can evaluate another book. But I will say that in my head, the rating went up a little bit because the author really seems to know what she's writing. She's not trying to write grea
Heather
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yowzers! Loved it! Milly does it again..another smoking hot read! Have water handy, you will need it.

Karel comes to Earth to find a mate because Gerri is backlogged and can not make another trip to Aurora. Alivia (Liv) has a chance meeting with Gerri, or is it. Liv decides to give her a chance at finding her a mate. As soon as Karel and Liv meet you can see the sparks flying but Liv is heading out for a date. You can imagine this not sitting well with Karel as he follows her, good thing too as
Tanielle
If you’ve read one you’ve pretty much read them all. Not much going on in this one, we have Karel looking for a wife because his mother is dying and he wants to make her happy. Liv is the typical BBW more talk then she really feels when it all comes down to it. The insecurities is what really gets me because there are so many BBW’s out there that have no shame and if anything the only thing they are insecure about is letting go of their heart for it to be broken. The two meet, of course she’s hi ...more
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
I loved this book, but then again it is a Milly Taiden book!
I would have finished this a lot sooner, if I had had the time to actually read the past couple of days.
As usual, this was awesome.
I was actually surprised by how quickly Karel and Liv's romance blossomed but I should be used to that with the faster pace stories.
The story is fully told and nothing important is missing, so you get a wonderful short story. Great for a quick read even if you only have a little bit of time. ...more
Joy Whiteside
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is another amazing book by this extremely talented author. I was hooked on this book from the moment that I picked it up. The story is amazing, once you start reading, there is no putting it down until the very last page is read. You will fall in love with the characters and the book moved along at a great pace. This must be read, you will not be sorry.
Jessica Parsons
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Was so glad to know this character was finally getting his own book and i loved it. Bella is still getting in trouble and Karel with his mother *swoon* and Liv is one lucky girl. How the threat came into play was interesting and played out well and enjoyed how things turned out for everyone.
Heather Pittman Clark
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Love!!! The characters were great. Loved Karel and Liv's story and that you get to know more of the planet Aurora. Their story is fantastic. A love story with a murder plot can't get any better! Way to go Milly Taiden another home run scored with this great paranormal romance.
MaryAnn Jamison
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Now, let me get one thing clear; I liked this book. That's why it has 4 stars. I enjoyed it. As a fun read to start a slow new year at work, it filled a gap.

However, and this is a big however, I have a few niggles. In no particular order:

1: Pacing
I had trouble figuring out the passing of time. Scene transitions seemed a little clunky and unsure. I'm of the opinion one is to end a scene with a definite idea. It didn't detract from the story itself. But I couldn't rea
Racy
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In the first book 6 we got to meet Karel Yahgar. I loved his personality in that book and we get to see that same personality in this book. He truly has level head on his shoulders.

This was another book I used the whispersync feature and just loved the narrator.

Alivia Vela aka Liv was this confident curvy woman. She loved who she was curves and all. That did not mean her family excepted her curves. As you are reading this series you find the struggles that women like Liv goes through. I think
Judy Lewis
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ANOTHER LITTLE SLICE OF HEAVEN FROM MILLY TAIDEN !!!
Title: In the Roar
Series: Paranormal Dating Agency
Designation: Book Nine of Series, Stand-alone Novella, No Cliffhanger
Author: Milly Taiden
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE DELICIOUSLY CUTE STARS*****
Wow! Another homerun from Milly Taiden! In the Roar is the ninth fun-filled release in her best-selling Paranormal Dating Agency Series and she's most definitely knocked it out of the park -
L M
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poor Karel, he wants to find his mate so he can introduce her to his dying mother. When Gerri can't help him right away he comes to earth to speed the time frame up. The first woman he sees is Olivia, who lives in the same apartment block as Gerri.
Olivia's luck with men is diabolical, she is ready to give up completely and get artificially inseminated but then she meets Gerri.
Olivia agreed to allow Gerri to match her up with a shifter for one date but first she has to get through ano
Mindy
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this one. Granted, I don't see any smart woman leaving with a man she's only know for a few hours to go to an undisclosed location without notifying anyone, but other than that it was a really good story. I like how smart and independent Alivia is. She has her chance to be the one to save the day instead of it always being the guy, although the guys still get their moments in the spot light in this one, but for once the heroine gets to shine as the savior. Karel is also a really great chara ...more
Elizabeth
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Karel & Liv

I loved this book so much. Karel is a jaguar shifter that comes to earth to find a mate. His mum is dying and her biggest wish is to see her son mated and settle. And as luck will have it the first human female he bumps into ( literally) is his mate. Liv is a BBW and proud of her body but tired of having to endure the negative comments of family, friends and strangers about her body. She finally finds, in Karel a man more than happy to love her and her curves and she will do
Mindy
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow! I love this addition to the PDA series. HA! PDA! Paranormal Dating Agency or Public Display of Affection. Funny! Anyway back to the story. I love this one. Karel has been a great character since the first time he was introduced and I love that he got his own story. Liv is a perfect match for him. I really enjoyed the fact that while there may have been less steam this time there was more excitement. I mean first Tiana and then the mystery woman and then that ending. Awesome! I really can't ...more
Deb Diem
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
In The Roar by Milly Taiden is a fairly short read, perfect for paranormal fans with limited time for reading. Ms Taiden has delivered a well-written book. The characters are fantastic. Karel and Liv's story is fast paced and loaded with suspense, action, humor and sizzle. I enjoyed In The Roar and look forward to reading more from Milly Taiden in the future. In The Roar is book 9 of the Paranormal Dating Agency Series but can be read as a standalone. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger. ...more
Linda Levine
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun Series

I really enjoy this author's paranormal romances. They are quick reads packed with plenty of romance. This one features a woman who really wants kids but is tired of being treated badly by men. She is insecure about her appearance. It takes a shifter from another planet to show her how special she is and give her the life she deserves. He is loyal, protective and sexy and she could not ask for more.
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread-books
Karel has found his mate!

He wanted to find his mate but because he thought his mother was going to die he was in a hurry to so that his mother could meet his mate before she died. Karel saved Liv more than once,she found out what was happening with his mom's health. In the end they both got what they wanted with each other which were a family,love and happiness.
Lynn Smith
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In The Roar

Liv had pretty much given up on finding a decent man and having a family. Until she runs into Karel. Karel came to earth to find a mate. Gerri didn't have time to come there. Who would have thought he run into the one right after he arrived.
Great story. Love the series
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Cougar's Victory (Pacific Northwest Cougars, #1)
  • Fire and Ice (Triple Trouble, #0.75)
  • What the Sleigh? (Paranormal Protection Agency, #8)
  • Pleasured by the Pack (Blue Moon Brides, #2)
  • To Protect His Mate (Wolfe Brothers, #2)
  • Saving the Beast (Awakening Pride, #4)
  • Love Found (Pack Law, #6)
  • Spring Fever: Shifters in Love
  • When a Lioness Snarls (A Lion's Pride #5)
  • Eventide of the Bear (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #3)
  • Hers to Choose (Verdantia, #2)
  • An Alpha's Trust (Fated Mates, #1)
  • Ridgeville Series: Volume Two (Ridgeville, #4-6)
  • Melissa (Hope Valley BBW Online Dating App Romance, #3)
  • In The Heat of the Night (Heat, #2)
  • Unchained
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister J

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)
  • All Kitten Aside (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11)
“This smells like you.” Lord have mercy. “It, um, it does?” He blinked his golden eyes and swiped his tongue up the silicone. “It tastes like I know you will. Sweet as honey.” Holy shit, he was freakier than she realized. “You,” she choked. “Are you insane?” He licked the bunny ears, pulling them out slowly. “Crazy for a taste of you. Does that make me insane?” “Freaky as fuck, yes. Insane? No.” 1 likes
“Darling, you don’t have to be heartless to make a woman cry. Most men do it because they use their penis to think.” His lips quirked and eyes crinkled with amusement. “Not everyone is like that. Some men can, and do, use their real brains.” 0 likes