Start by marking “Love in All Forms: The Big Book of Growing Up Queer” as Want to Read:
Love in All Forms: The Big Book of Growing Up Queer

Love in All Forms: The Big Book of Growing Up Queer

A full color comic anthology edited by Serafina Dwyer, Love in All Forms is a collection of stories written and drawn by queer creators about children aged 5-12 who are on the LGBTQ spectrum. It spans many genres such fantasy, romance, slice-of-life, and more. Come take a journey with us and discover the beauty of love in all its forms!
Published October 9th 2015 (first published July 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Love in All Forms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in All Forms

Sharon
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Adorable comics anthology about children aged 5 to 12 of many different queer identities. I love this book and I wish I knew any children so that I could recommend it to them.
Grivante Grivante
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book tells stories that are really needed in today's world. It is all about accepting people for who they are and teaching that love, no matter what a person's sexual or gender orientation is, is all that matters.

With charming art, the various creators tell their tales in a way that will help people of all ages know that they are not alone in the sometimes confusing society that tells us we are wrong if we don't fit into the standard images of what love is supposed to look like.

If you have
Micheal
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved all of the stories and art, but Playdate and Love Potion were by far my favorites. I can't wait to finally get my hard copies so I can donate them to the Library. I just wish something like this had been around when I was younger. I know stories like this could have been very beneficial for me and a lot of the kids I grew up with.
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novel
Loved all of the different stories, and I'm sure kids of all ages who feel different will as well.
Erica
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emily
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for content -- loved the variety of comics and SOOOO happy to find more LGBTQ content for/and about younger readers (and not just "I have two moms" but actually about children's sexuality!). Most of the comics made me teary eyed because I am SO HAPPY THIS EXISTS. Only thinggggg, the very obvious spelling error on the back cover that says "fantanstic" was a bummerrrrrr.
Lorson
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt
Love filled, sweet, and heart warming.
Amanda
This is another one of those books I kickstartered, and I remain deeply proud of being part of making this book possible. These are all glorious stories about LGBT people, from every walk of life, race, religion, gender, sexuality, everything. My heart aches and cheers with every single story and I think everyone everywhere should read this one, too.
Liz
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A truly gorgeous book that brought me joy. Full color, beautiful artwork, and wonderful stories. If only I'd had something like this when I was growing up as a confused young girl who was (and still is) attracted to both boys and girls, I think it might have made my life easier.
Danielle Booey
A collection of LGBTQ stories for kids and teens. Some are higher quality than others, but they all have a positive message for questioning kids.
Tarra
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So amazing! Beautifully done!
M Aghazarian
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-bookshelf
The book definitely has a certain "self-published" air to it (the font, layout, typos, etc.) but it is full of absolutely sweet stories. Very heartwarming; I wish I had it to read as a young kid!
Ki Asch
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cute, lgbt, manga-comics
This was incredibly cute, and its message is incredibly important.
Jenny
Sep 01, 2018
Nancy
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: goodreads, fiction
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway.
Nice book. The stories are great for children.
Liv