Start by marking “Salem's Legacy (Vengeance Trilogy Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Salem's Legacy (Vengeance Trilogy Book 3)

Salem's Legacy

(Vengeance Trilogy #3)

The epic conclusion to Aaron Galvin's Vengeance trilogy!

History is the story of events, with praise or blame.

Rebecca Kelly believes in the latter.

After months of traipsing through the wilderness, she and her companions arrive in colonial Boston to bring vengeance against those aiding in the deaths of their loved ones.

When Rebecca finds the city a foreign hunting
Published September 1st 2015 by Aames & Abernathy (first published August 31st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Salem's Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salem's Legacy

Start your review of Salem's Legacy (Vengeance Trilogy Book 3)
books are love
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received by author in exchange for a honest review.

This is one of the more bloody books in the series. Just to let anyone know who is queasy at that thought. Although it is bloody it is amazing. A great way to end the series although there is sadness as well.

Dear Aaron,

thank you for writing such a unique and wonderful series on the Salem witches and what happened than and after. To see the ancestors and the ones who too part and how they handle not only their actions and the consequences but
Leah
So. I'm really upset that this was the last book. If it were up to me (and really, too bad it wasn't/isn't), this series would just go on forever until people are just like, "Stop already!" -- Which will probably never happen. I was really excited to get my copy of this book. Excited and dreading it because I knew there was going to be no more afterwards, but you know what? That's okay because:

Okay, so. Aaron Galvin, as usual, did the most amazing job with this book. Well, with all of them,
Sheri
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Salem's legacy (Vengeance Trilogy, #3)

Rebecca Kelly has been wandering through the wilderness for months. She and her group finally arrive in Boston, to seek vengeance against those that have killed their loved ones.

Soon she has to rely on strangers to carry out her task not knowing who to trust. Loyalties are tested, everyone is suspicious, there are spies all around. Will she be able to carry out her plans and be the hero, or will she be to blame for what is about to happen?

A fantastic
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I made no guarantee of a favorable review and the opinions expressed here are my own.

I was extremely happy that I was given the opportunity to read this book before its release as I have truly loved and enjoyed reading the Vengeance Trilogy. I will however say that I am now saddened and even heart broken that this trilogy has come to an end as I feel I have lost some amazing friends. I found myself becoming emotionally invested in this
Ganessa Press
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldnt tear myself away...

This trilogy was one of my most favorite ever. It combines fact w fiction and the attention to detail made these stories ones to always remember. I am actually very sad that I just finished the 3rd book on this Salem series. I want more! I was so involved with the story line and was always dying to know what was going to happen. The characters were probably the strongest and best thing about these 3 books. They were depicted SO realistically, with such detail and
Paula Galvan
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library
I found Book III, of the Vengeance Trilogy, as good, maybe better than the first two in the series. It brings the remaining children of Simon Campbell to Boston, where they seek to destroy their enemies and avenge all they have lost. But, as soon as they arrive, they are betrayed and captured by the very witches they hoped to slay. After terrible suffering at the hands of the Salem sisters, who are fueled by the Devil's powder, they manage to escape, only to come face-to-face with Cotton Mather, ...more
Sally Maxwell
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series, great writing and a great story, I wish there was another book to find out how Rebecca gets on.
This last book made me cry, made me sit on the edge of my seat, its a series that is well worth a read!!
Penny Potts
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series

The third installment in the Salem series is a wonderful conclusion to a surprisingly interesting series. I know these will be re-read a number of times.
Melissa
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Without giving spoilers, because that is a true annoyance of mine. I found this series to be so good. The historical references and the storyline all made for a very enjoyable read
Toni L.
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book also started out slow as the first two
books, for me, But it sure did pick up and was
as good as the other two.
Rachel Simson
What an end to a brilliant series! If you thought the last two books questioned your ability to trust then wait until you read this one!

Let's start with my love of the series overall. It's different, it doesn't centre on the typical young adult traits such as romance and the supernatural. It is more centred around history, science and action. The witches in the series do posses some supernatural strength but it is only due to the Devil's powder that they are addicted to. Galvin paints a picture
S. Nash
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
This is the third book in the Vengeance trilogy, so if you havent read the first two books, Salems Vengeance and Salems Fury, you should stop right now and read them.

While Sarah Kelly introduced us to the world of post-witch-hunt New England in Salems Vengeance, its clear by the second book that her younger sister, Rebecca Kelly, is now the main protagonist. In book three, Rebecca is leading the charge for justice, fighting to end the evil that Cotton Mather and his witches have unleashed.

Salem
Tânia
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Salems Legacy" is the brilliant conclusion of Salems Trilogy. Rebecca has reached Boston and is ready to deliver her vengeance to all those who hurt her loved ones.

Once again, Aaron Galvin creates a dark world full of twists where nothing is what it seems. However, this time, the scenery is Boston. I just loved how every book gave an inside look of the people's life in different places - from a puritan and native-American community to the colonial Boston. There was always something new to
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

Having had the opportunity to read the previous two books in this trilogy, I was really eager to read the third book. And it was good to be able to see the characters I recognised from the previous two books, as well as to meet new ones.

I really liked seeing more of the stark contrast between Rebecca and the other characters and in particular in contrast to her as a child in book one. I thought it
Nelia Madeira
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Final book of the Vengeance Trilogy and oh this book was good...wait, let me stop right here because I'm getting ahead of myself again and ahead of the review. Back to the review...

Rebecca is back and she is back together with her brother and companions and they have just arrived in colonial Boston. They are ready to bring vengeance against those of have caused the death of their loved ones.

One thing that Rebecca didn't see herself doing was aligning herself with strangers, people that she
Kerryn (RatherBeReading)
Jan 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks

I really enjoyed this conclusion to the Vengeance Trilogy.

I really enjoyed all the tension in this story, not knowing who to trust and who was going to betray who made this such an intense read.

I really enjoyed Priest making a re-appearance in this book, however, I really wanted more from his backstory in this. I had a lot of questions that I felt were left unanswered which was a little frustrating.(view spoiler)
Kim
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I completely fell in love with this trilogy!

The author grabbed me with the first book in this Salem trilogy, and refused to let go until the last word of the third book. I got totally lost in the storytelling, and couldn't stop reading. Rebecca aka Red Banshee is such an amazing heroine yet, so vulnerable when she fears she's not making the best decisions, and one thing I loved about her is her determination and loyalty to those she holds dear.

Mr. Galvin, thank you for writing these books.
Heather McDonald
Samantha
Sep 09, 2015
Maggie Shackett
Jun 17, 2017

• In the Company of Wolves (Of Witches and Werewolves Book 2)
  • Drowning With Others
  • The Prophet and the Witch (My Father's Kingdom #2)
  • The Haunting of Blackwood House
  • The Library of Lost and Found
  • Craven Manor
  • The Carrow Haunt
  • The Queen of the Night
  • The Lynmara Legacy
  • The Broken Window (Lincoln Rhyme, #8)
  • Exhume (Dr. Schwartzman, #1)
  • Rag Doll Bones: A Northern Michigan Asylum Novel
  • The Stone Monkey (Lincoln Rhyme, #4)
  • Triad: A Novel of the Supernatural
  • A Jest of God
  • The Shape of Night
  • Rise of the Benedicts
  • The Girl With No Name (The Girl With No Name #1)
Aaron Galvin learned that he could get away with making up stories at age five and has continued telling them ever since. He is a conflicted Slytherin/Gryffindor, a known rascal, and sometime neer-do-well.

Also, he writes. Daily, sometimes, but mostly nightly.

He currently lives in Southern California with his two lovely daughters and an adoring wife, who continues to put up with his antics even

Vengeance Trilogy (3 books)
  • Salem's Vengeance (Vengeance Trilogy, #1)
  • Salem's Fury (Vengeance Trilogy: Book 2)

News & Interviews