Start by marking “Point Ten Zeros Six Nine” as Want to Read:
Point Ten Zeros Six Nine

Point Ten Zeros Six Nine

(Fables of Fatal Fate #1)

Jeetu and Aashu are hopelessly in love with each other. And they profess to be each other’s soulmates in the next life too. As they embark on a journey of love and life together, they encounter several trying circumstances, which threaten to shake their faith in humanity. Can the power of karma and the strength of their love protect them and help them tide over their troub ...more
Paperback, First, 286 pages
Published July 1st 2015 by Notion Press

To ask other readers questions about Point Ten Zeros Six Nine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Point Ten Zeros Six Nine

Start your review of Point Ten Zeros Six Nine
Merril Anil
Jul 13, 2016 rated it liked it
The Attack of the Engineering Romance

First of all a huge thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of the book to read. Secondly, i am packing my bags as we speak because there is a possibility that the author would be out for my blood after reading this review

In a way I am really glad that I chose the author's second book to read first because if I had picked up this book first, It would have painted a non impressive picture of the author’s writing for me. It's because I have seen w
Nishtha
I will start my review with the author's own quote

"Love is a strange word. It's the only thing in the world that makes life worth living for, dying for and killing for."

Wow, Bollywood much? Romantic much? Thrilling much?

The best things about this books---

° You cannot leave it anywhere in between ( try it, you can't)

° The story is gripping from the first line.

° Has action, ( Mr.Bhola with his six.three inch frame rocked) and
Shweta
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping and entertaining all at once
It is the story of Love, Friendship and Fate which has a very interesting and gripping plot. You have to read it to the finish line in one go becoz you can't put it down.
Given the stuff we as readers of Indian Fiction has been feed us, this is far closer to reality yet provides a look at the way in which destiny touches all of us in the strangest of ways and times in our lives.
To me its a winner and clearly on its way to make the next big Bo
Amit
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a very fantastic book to read. I was almost finished when i decided to re read the book to again recollect the previously mentioned informations which i thought was just informations, but later on i did realized the importance of simple and minute events and conversations had a great significance. Thanks to me and my friend who read it with me to make the experience more wonderful for me.
Sonik Laroiya
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A must-read book with right doze of drama and thrill that will keep you engrossed till the end, The concept, plot and story is so well written that keeps you going and don't let you sleep until you finish it.
Jagjit Singh
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gripping tale of 2 lovers.

Author takes you on a journey of love, drama & suspense and paints a vivid picture of the plot.

Kudos
Puneet Chopra
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Karma and Fate are two central themes that glide through the surface of this modern story beautifully told by first time author Dhiraj Singh in Point Ten Zeros Six Nine. Central to the book are facets of Karma that the author embarks upon; effortlessly punctuating the writing with philosophical wisdoms and interesting anecdotes that take you rolling down the memory lane.

'Point10Zeros69' is a story of how serendipity lays foundation of the true love of Jeetu and Aashu “hopelessly in love” and ho
Arun Shourie
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, i must state that i have received a Giveaway copy of this Book. What interested me to even opt for its giveaway was the title, which made me curious as to what kind of story relating to fate, could be linked to such a variety of title. Fate or Karma appears to have more impact on Indians than people of any other country. We believe so much in fate and link every uncertainty to fate or karma, which makes us complacent with what ever we have/or we do. May be Fate or Karma is so ...more
Crystal
Apr 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: indian-authors
Ratings: 3.5/5

Review (Spoiler free):

This book is a Romance with a bit of Mystery, it focuses on the main theme 'Karma' along with love, family, faith in humanity etc My first impression of this book was rather odd because of the unusual name, but after reading few pages it all made sense (so don't think, the author choose a random number and came up with this name like I did). I liked the cover of the book but the author could've done much better not that this is bad, and
Divya
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
**I received this from a Goodreads giveaway.**

From when I received this book I was intrigued by the title, and must say it's amazingly explained.
It was a very simple story without any unnecessary elements added. Loved reading this book and the meaningful quotes in it. I was in awe by the twists in the plot. The story seems so complete, I still can't help but wonder how the next book in the series will go about.

Abhi
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. Amazing reading experience. Twist and turns were simply amazing, specially in the last quarter. Things, characters, incidents every aspects were nicely linked. That what I guess Karma is all about. Title should deserves special mention. Interesting title. Loved the TFT thing. Looking forward for more from the authors.
Dlmrose
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asia
2.5
Kosha Shah
Oct 11, 2015 rated it liked it
The title of the book shares an interesting theory of probability of meeting true love in human life. It makes us believe in fate and premonitions.However the story line doesn't seem to be as enticing as the title.The plot revolves around Jeetu and ashu who profess selfless love and trust for one another and confront all the difficulties boldly that come across there way.But fate has a different role to play and nothing in the world works when destiny strikes. A typical Bollywood masala story an ...more
Hemant Rajput
Dec 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
After reading this book I felt that Indian authors are really lacking creativity. The story is full with banal anecdotes and hackneyed stories. On top of it, the author has some surreal idea about what a character in any stories looks like. Every character in the book is a genius and hold degrees from world prestigious colleges. Every obstacle in their path just automatically gets solved without much effort.

To my utter disappointment, the only character I was thinking could have same side of cr
Ankit Saxena
I won this novel as giveaway from Author.

Its really an amazing story to read. It's a combination of trust, love, business, friendship and lot more. Protagonist's believe in karma has brought the remarkable twists in the story. My experience with reading let me guess the twist before but why So?, still carried the suspense.
It shows that some sensible writers are emerging now a days in India. And one will get good variations in future.

In the Journey from birth to deat
Prakash Binjola
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FORGET AND FORGIVE BUT.........

Great Book. First ever book my wife has completed in 2 days time. Surprising for me because she didnt even let me touch the book unless she finished. Connects you from morning tea till night bedroom. From Metros to Hill regions. From Nice Friends to GREAT relatives and many more. From 5Ps to TFT. Read the book to know what 5Ps and TFT stand for. If I tell you here - maza naheen aayega.
Thanks for such an interesting write up. Loved it from the hear
Camelia Bhaskar
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
* Received this book as the Giveaway winner *
This book I felt has unique love story which revolves around love , friendship and concepts of Karma !
It has nice turns and twists at appropriate places which kept me reading the book.The plot is very well organized, so its gripping through out the story and the characters are so likeable .I really liked the story !All together a wonderful read!
I Recommend everyone to read this book.
Mutturaj
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, other, give-away
Beautiful story must read for everyone.:)

photo blueSign_zpsjci7zfyh.png
Vishakha
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Something different. Got the book as a giveaway. The book sails through the karmic journey of extremely likable characters. A good read.
Shaaer
Nov 06, 2015 marked it as shelved-not-read
Received the book as part of goodreads giveaway. Thanks to the author.
Review will follow
Prateek Saravagi
Nov 25, 2015
Pankaj Goyal
Oct 05, 2015
Niraj Singh
Aug 28, 2015
Tapasya Samal
rated it did not like it
Sukanya Parashar
Aug 08, 2015
Shankar Subramanian
Charu
Jun 11, 2016
Dhiraj Singh has successfully established and led several businesses in the infrastructure, services, and financial sectors in India & abroad. He is currently part of the senior leadership team at the largest Indian business support services group. Dhiraj holds a Master’s degree in International Management from The American Graduate School of International Management, Thunderbird and an MBA in ...more
“You don't need to be rich to be happy- to be happy, you need to think happy.” 2 likes