Start by marking “Dark & Stormy Alpha Nights” as Want to Read:
Dark & Stormy Alpha Nights

Dark & Stormy Alpha Nights

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  30 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Hot alpha heroes ignite paranormal passions in this decadent assortment of just-the-sexy scenes from your favorite and best-selling authors. Explore the dark desires and naughty titillations of the hottest creatures including werewolves, dragons, vampires, shapeshifters, demons, and more! Forget the umbrella, baby, and indulge in some Dark & Stormy Alpha Nights.
Published October 10th 2015 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Dark & Stormy Alpha Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark & Stormy Alpha Nights

Kristy
Oct 11, 2015 Kristy rated it it was amazing
I've already read a couple of the books from which the scenes within this collection are from, but I loved re-reading them. I have yet to read everything, but I will leave a little something when I've finished a scene...

Desert Hunt by Anna Lowe... I recall when I first read this scene & I had to give myself a breather, it was that HOT... then re-reading it?? I still needed to have one. Zach & Rae where sizzling!! It makes me want to re-read the entire book again.

Fate of the Alpha by Tash
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Oct 11, 2015 Ingrid Stephanie Jordan rated it it was amazing
Title's and Authors::

Masterson by Ellis Leigh
On Wicked Ground by Sharon Kay
The Dragon's Wife by Michele Bardsley Donor (Dresdan Coven, 1) by Amber Ella Monroe Blood Aflame by D.D. Miers
Fate of the Alpha by Tasha Black
Soul of
Sherill
Oct 11, 2015 Sherill rated it it was amazing
SIZZLING ROMANTIC SCENES!

ASTOUNDING scenes from spectacular stories by gifted authors. These scenes give you a sample of sizzling romantic adventures that jump-start your taste buds; If you are looking for deep intimacy, heart-throbbing romance that leaves you awe-struck, you have found it. The characters in the stories reviewed are convincing, sassy, sultry, powerful, impressive and engaging, spectacular story-lines and breathtaking scene descriptions accompany the romance.

DESERT HUNT by Anna
Sue Davis
Oct 11, 2015 Sue Davis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK FOR AN HONEST REVIEW AND THIS IS MY HONEST REVIEW ... OVER 18 READERS..
A TERRFIC SET OF STORIES, SOME WITH SOME TWIST YOU DON'T EXPECT..LOVED IT
I WILL ADD TO THIS AS i READ THE OTHERS
THIS HAS MANY AUTHORS AND ONE IS ANNA LOWE AND HER BOOK DESERT HUNT WHICH I LOVED.
This book is really Rae's story of how, and why she came to Twin Moon Ranch. She left Colorado where she was from 10 years ago and ended up in Nevada in the Westend pack she didn't really like it there and had
Elizabeth Neal
Oct 10, 2015 Elizabeth Neal rated it it was amazing
Desert Hunt by Anna Lowe

I love The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series and was happy to find out a prequel was being released that would share Zack and Rae's story. They're a part of the other books and certain points made me very curious about their path to a HEA.

To save herself Rae escaped one pack and ended up in another that followed the old-fashioned ways and she definitely didn't like how things were ran there. She finally gets her chance to transfer to another pack, Twin Moon, but she isn't
Crystal Carter
Oct 15, 2015 Crystal Carter rated it it was amazing
ARC- Tasha Black. Will edit and update as I progress.
Warning: May cause the need for many cold showers! An excellent way to find new authors.

Masterson by Ellis Leigh- I am a huge fan of Author Ellis Leigh and
had previously read and reviewed Masterson. A very hot scene of Masterson and Plum in the club.

On Wicked Ground by Sharon Kay- Extremely hot excerpt from this new to me author. I just found me a new author and downloaded the first book in this series (Wicked Wind, free at time of this po
Rochelle
Oct 11, 2015 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
*This review is for Desert Hunt by Anna Lowe*

This book was amazing. I love this author's style of writing, it flows smoothly and is easy to follow. I loved loved the storyline and the characters. Zack and Rae were just such a awesome pair. Zack is just the sweetest alpha male ever and I love him. Rae is someone who finds trust to be quiet a big issue in her life, partly because of who she is and what's gone on in her life. There relationship is really complicated but these strong characters, wit
Lynn Vincent
Oct 10, 2015 Lynn Vincent rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal stories and fantasy
This box set contains many of the stories I had already read. I highly recommend this set for the great stories it contains by some great authors.If you live or love paranormal stories it is for you. I have chosen one of my favorites ( it was a hard choice) is Desert Hunt. It is the Prequel to the Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch Series. This is a dynamic fast paced suspenseful story set in Arizona. Rae is a wolf with a secret who is sent to a new pack. Zack is the pack tracker who is her mate, Ty is h ...more
Sheryl
Oct 10, 2015 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
I am giving this review for author Anna Lowe for her book Desert Hunt in this collection.
Zack knows that the she-wolf is hands off but what are you going to do when you have 2 voices in your head telling you Mate, Mine! Rae is given to the Twin Moon pack but what they don't know is she has been hiding a secret all her life and it could cost her everything.

I love this story and the series because the author writes the characters as the people next door to you and me. The flow of the story is grea
Kim
Oct 16, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful way to find out if you are interested in reading more from different authors. You get an amazing taste of the stories these amazing authors can weave. You get a tasty nugget of an intricate part of a full novel they have written. These stories will get you craving more and more. So be aware if you have not read the books by these great writers you will definitely have to after you read Dark and Stormy Alpha Nights. I really enjoyed these tidbits and I hope you will too!!
Christine Croke
Oct 14, 2015 Christine Croke rated it it was amazing
A great way to see if you are interested in a book. This gives you a chapter at least of a scene or scenes from each book and they are hot and sexy!! Each one gives you a hint into the storyline so don't worry it's not all about sex. Well mostly. They did pick the hottest scenes from each book... I loved reading them and have picked a few to buy.

I was given this e-book by the publisher for the purpose of an honest review. My conclusions are my own. I was not compensated in any way.
Janet L. Hage
Jul 19, 2016 Janet L. Hage rated it really liked it
Paranormal romance

Ever want to just read the hottest erotic events in a book? Well this is what you have in this series of alpha dreams. Well-selected collection for adult readers due to sexual content. Remember that you get only one chapter in each book with a great introduction.
Sherry Westendorf
Oct 14, 2015 Sherry Westendorf rated it it was amazing
Desert Hunt by Anna Lowe
Very very good book. Really hot and is very recommended to you. This is one I can read over and over

I was given an ARC copy of this collection of books. Really loved them. Gives me ideas of books to read that I haven't read yet. Recommend them.
Heather Hungate-Brown
Oct 26, 2015 Heather Hungate-Brown rated it it was amazing
I love boxed set because it let's me discover new authors, I've discovered some in this set. This stories in this set is freaking hot. Every story makes you want to read more. Loved it!!!
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
JM
JM marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
S.l.
S.l. marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Erica
Erica added it
May 19, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Elza Volkov
Elza Volkov marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
May 05, 2016
Diana Page
Diana Page marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Dolores
Dolores marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Kathy Valentine
Kathy Valentine marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016