Start by marking “Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County #8)” as Want to Read:
Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County #8)

Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County

(Sweetwater County #8)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  147 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Jenna Mitchell Grayson returns to her hometown to run a center for children with autism. Divorced and raising a child diagnosed with special needs, she tries to put her life back together in the one place she’d sworn never to return.

Confirmed bachelor, Deputy Walker, has a reputation for being a playboy, but he’s never found the right girl to capture his heart. Not since
Published November 17th 2015 by Defy the Dark Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County

Lillian
I received an eARC of this book via Lady Amber's Blog Tours in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County
by Ciara Knight is the latest in her series from a small town in East Tennessee. After a decade away, Jenna Mitchell Grayson returns to her hometown newly divorced with a special needs child. All she wants is to give her daughter a normal life while she picks up what’s left of her own. Deputy Drew
Eli
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, romance
(I purchased this novella for $0.99 on Amazon for my Kindle.)

This was my first experience with Ciara Knight and my first time visiting Sweetwater County, Tennessee.

Jenna Grayson has returned to her hometown of Sweetwater County, after a decade-long absence, to run the town's autism center for children. Newly divorced and raising a daughter with special needs, Jenna is anxious to start her life over and to hopefully make amends with the one person she hurt all those years ago.

Deputy Drew Walker n
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
………..•*`*•. 5 STAR REVIEW .•*`*•………….

Thanksgiving In Sweetwater County
Ciara Knight

Fate has a way to give you a second chance in love. When circumstances makes Jenna moved back to Sweetwater County, Tennessee, never in her wild imagination would she thought her old feelings for Drew her first love would penetrate her shattered heart.

Jenna had moved after her marriage had ended and not in a good way. How can she stayed with a man that didn't love his child just because she wa
Jan Niblock
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: c-knight
I cannot say enough good things about this book. It has characters that are so real, you feel like you know them or, at least, someone just like them. I love that whole Autism thread that ran through the story and that could be because I know women just like Jenna. They are dealing with a lot of the same stuff she has to deal with and that to me makes it real. I could not put it down and read it in 1 day. The characters Ms. Knight gives us are so full of life with all of the joys and sadness tha ...more
My Bookbag by Karen
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This addition to the Sweetwater County series is a sweet, second-chance romance. However, it is so much more than that.

There is a fantastic focus on a special needs little girl who “steals the show,” so to speak. The information and attention to detail that author Ciara Knight is fabulous. She definitely shows a side of autism that many choose not to see.

The story itself is a joy to read, even though there are tough life experiences exposed.

I really liked this Sweetwater County novella and recom
Julie Hicks
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Carol Engler
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

I loved that we get to see another side of Cathy and met her daughter Jenna. I found this book very honest when Jenna with a autistic daughter returns ,after a bad marriage, home to open a school for children like her own. She quickly fines her High School love who she left years ago. The past comes back and the misunderstanding come out. Cathy part in this comes out. True mother \ daughter angst.
Tonya Coffey
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this author!!!

Ciara Knight is great at romance stories and weaving characters together throughout all of her books. Yet they still can be read as a stand alone or the series.
Janice Romanini
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun

As always a fun read. I love all the characters and when I want something lite this is it. Enjoy
Donna Peake
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Very sweet family and I loved the little girl with special needs.
Julia Jeftich
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
My first but not my last book of Ciara Knight.

I give this book a 4 star rating only because I didn't want it to be over I was impressed with how much was shared about autism and the many aspects that are being offered to help with the treatment for this undeniably unfair disease that has affected to many of our young children today. The underlying love between the characters each at their own level is heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time I will definitely read novels and recommend my
kim hudziak
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVE this series

I absolutely loved this series. All the stories were great and I had a hard time putting my books down I wish the stories would continue so we could see what happens with all the characters:)
Jean Brazil
Yuck. Oversweet chick lit with incorrect descriptions of autism.
Linda
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good addition to this series! What great stories! I will read them all!
Nikki Brown
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ciara-knight
perfect ending to the series. ..can't wait til the next series of this author. ..
Green Nikki
Aug 17, 2017
Teresa Perri
Mar 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County, by Ciara Knight, Soon to be Released! 2 3 Dec 10, 2015 05:04PM
  • The Forsaken (The Guardian, #3)
  • Always in My Heart
  • The Fitzgerald Family Boxed Set: Books 1-3 (The Fitzgerald Family, #1-3)
  • The Afterglow Trilogy (The Afterglow Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Lucifer (Redemption, #3)
  • Thorns of Decision (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #3)
  • Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)
  • Hunted (The Guardian Legacy, #2)
  • Perfekt Balance (The Ære Saga #3)
  • The Whispering (The Velesi Trilogy, #3)
  • The Replacement Bride (Hope's Crossing, #2)
Ciara Knight is a USA Today and Amazon Bestselling author who writes 'A Little Edge and A Lot of Heart' that span the heat scales. Her popular sweet romance series, Sweetwater County (rated PG), is a small town romance full of family trials, friendly competition, and community love. Also, there is a brand new sister series, Riverbend. The prequel novella is now available on all online retailers, a ...more

Sweetwater County (8 books)
  • Winter in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #1)
  • Spring in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #2)
  • Summer in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #3)
  • Fall in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #4)
  • Christmas in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #5)
  • Valentines in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #6)
  • 4th of July in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #7)