Start by marking “The Men of Steel Anthology: The Men of Steel (Special Edition 2015)” as Want to Read:
The Men of Steel Anthology: The Men of Steel (Special Edition 2015)

The Men of Steel Anthology: The Men of Steel

(Men of Steel #1-5)

This complete collection of MJ Fields Men of Steel series has two additional novellas; one that has never been published, RAISING STEEL, Momma Joe's story is available only in this box set.

Meet the Men of Steel

Tattooed, pierced, alpha, New Jersey brothers Jase, Cyrus, Zandor, and Xavier Steel work side by side at their families tattoo shop Forever Steel.
These sexy and c
Kindle Edition, Special 2015 Edition, 1526 pages
Published September 24th 2015 by M.J. Fields

To ask other readers questions about The Men of Steel Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Men of Steel Anthology

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
All four Steel Men at one time is a bit overwhelming! Each story had its own angst and it's own off the wall intimacy...while over the top crazy at times, still fun and entertaining.

Jase and Carly were the odd couple. The book worm and the playboy...no idea how that came about but once getting thru Jase's psychosis all went fairly well!

Cyrus and Tara were the big bad hero and damsel in distress tale...only grittier. They had a strange mystic connection that was sweet and really sexy.

Zandor and B
Laurel Johnson
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These are fantastic books and written as only MJ Fields can write! I loved this anthology!!!

Anyone who loves, sexy, alpha, pierced and tattooed men needs to get this anthology!!

The Steel men are tough no holds barred men who love their family and place loyalty to family and friends above all else. I loved Momma Joe, the woman who raised these boys into the incredible men they are. Catching up with everyone in each book was so awesome but yet each book still stayed focus on the main characters.

B
Coco.V
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/25/2019)! 🎁
Zoë Braycotton
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride

What a ride this series of books is.

The world of the Steel family, full of hot men ready to do whatever they have to for the women they finally fall for. Each with a very unique character, but all with the same family motto “Steel Forever”.

Jase, Cyrus, Zander and Xavier, brothers who will fight to the death for their family.

Each individual book was fantastic, fully of steamy erotic hotness. Building with each one a strong unbreakable family.

You meet characters that will be part o
Kelly w/ BOOKS to LUST BY
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I cannot say enough good about this writer. She is quite simply, the BEST!
MJ hits it out of the park with this series! If you want HOT ALPHA males with tattoos and piercings who will melt both your heart and your panties in equal measure, this is your series. (Did I mention the Hot leading ladies??!)
Forever Steel- introduces us to the STEEL men and Lord have mercy, are they some hot men. MJ hooks us by making you want more of Jase, Cyrus, Zandor, Xavier, and of course Momma Joe.
Jase- makes our h
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The MEN OF STEEL Series will make you blush, pant, and should definitely come with a wet panty warning. The men are so sexy, sweet, dominating and take what they want, no questions asked. And the ladies... they bring these Steel men to their knees and make them fall hard and fast. This author is a pro at giving us exactly what we want to make a perfect romance.

This series is a HOT, EROTIC, SEXY, SCANDALOUS, and downright NAUGHTY. These books are filled with angst and drama along with ste
Keri Grammer
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is truly amazing!!! I couldn't get enough of it!!!
Nancy
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars!!!! I am in a total reading fog and I loved every minute of it!! I reviewed each of the books as I went along so I will list them below:

Jase -- 5 Loving Forever Steel Stars!!!

I don’t know where to begin this review?! I wasn’t so sure about these boys. I went into this book and was just a little skeptical, but let me tell y’all I am so very happy to say I was wrong. I was wrong because these boys are fabulous!!! This story grabbed a hold of me from
Lost
The steam is OFF the charts and the characters were very unique. I recommend this series for anyone looking for pierced and tatted men and their love for feisty and unique women.

This box-set also included Forever Family and Family affair in addition to Jase, Cyrus, Zandor, and Xavier's stories.

I look forward to reading more of the spin-off series.

Forever Steel:
This was a great introduction to the Men of Steel series, the guys and their family, and just the right amount of steam!

Jase:
Jase is the
Ri
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

There were parts of this story that I struggled with often because of the cohesiveness of the story. However, the characters became important and I needed to find out more about them and how the future l0oked for them. That says something about the author if she can make me so invested that I look past some problem areas.

The steam is OFF the charts and the characters were very unique. I recommend this series for anyone looking for OTT pierced and tatted men and their love for feisty and
Angel
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm complete now

First of all I love that this series was put together in one place. The whole thing was perfect. Second I'm glad that there were previews of her spin offs. Ms. Fields leaves you wanting more.

Jase, Cyrus, Zandor and Xavier are the perfect mix of men. They aren't exactly alike but they are family and stick together. The women they fall in love with fit them like a glove. And Momma Joe is the glue that keeps everyone in line. I can't wait to read more.
Julia
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not put it down!

This series is amazing! I love how all the books told an individual story but they all tied together. It never leaves you wondering what is going on with another character. It is about a family and how they all come together to support each other and love each other. Add in the sexy and steamy bits and I am now in love with all the Steel men!!! This is a must read and I cannot wait to read the the in series to this set.
patricia levy
A complete story arc. A mother who raised her bad boy sons but never lost herself. Each book had its own unique love story, but as a reader you never lost the connection. Took a week to finish but worth every moment. A masterpiece Ms. Fields I will be back for more. By the way I am a FOREVER INK fan.
lyndsey hallett
OMG AMAZING !!!!

Omg!!! I absolutely loved these books, these are the books you can't put down and can't wait to start the next, was truly gutted when I finished the last one but what a great series and so well written each character completely different from the last.
Well done 😊
Suzanne
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On starting the first novella in this set I wasn't sure I would get into this anthology. How wrong could I be! Really enjoyed having one book after another in the series, and one by one the Steel brothers got into my heart. One by one they find "the one" who makes them changed men. They all have their challenges before the girls become theirs, but definitely worth the read.
Pat
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Masculinity, Family, Motherhood and Sexuality

This book covers several literary genres and made me laugh, cry, empathize, envy and reread some paragraphs. I was thoroughly entertained and easily got caught up in each of these character's lives. I loved reading a book that gave all of the characters' viewpoints.
Randi Glinsky
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first 5 star I’ve read in a long time!!! Completely hot and entertaining while a bit unrealistic at times, highly entertaining and lovable. What a sensational family all around. Characters you can really love, storylines you are vested in and very hot!!!
This book was a really nice surprise at an excellent price!!!! My first experience with this author and eager to read more of her work.
Judi
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOT, HOT, HOT and they know it! The men of Steel are gorgeous and they make sure all the women know it. I loved this Anthology, each Steel bother had their own story and I loved being able to purchase the set and read continuously. A MUST READ!!!
Marc F Evans
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great characters

This was a fun read—each of the 4 Steel brothers falling in love in their own way. There were some editing and grammatical errors that drove me crazy but overall it was an enjoyable series.
Sonia
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!

The Men of Steel Anthology blew me away. Trying to get anything else done besides reading this set of books was a task in itself. This anthology is well worth the price. Definitely a keeper!
Cheryl Evans
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved reading this. Kept me intrigued from beginning to end. A must read.
Konny
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay all mine
Sandra Torres
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I was totally caught up in this book. The characters were great and funny. It’s a laugh out loud at times, hot at other times. Where do I get a man of steel??? Lol
Heather Scott mannella
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved the Steel bros and their mama!
Candee
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

This series pulls you in and keeps you wanting more. There is a reason she created a fan page that keeps giving updates. Once you start you won't want to put it down.
Phyllis Abernathy
I want a tattoo !

A hot, sexy, naughty journey of a tough family of four brothers discover the meaning of love their own way.
Bryan Dunn
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love

This series took over my reading time and had me pushing things aside to read. Amazing stories. Sexy as hell!!
Peni
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Kathy
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not get enough

This series was awesome. Fell in love with all the Steel men. Loved how they made me laugh and cry.
Michelle
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow omg. Love it

Can't say enough of the Steel brothers. Alpha alpha alpha males. Blunt talking alpha males. My favorite is Jase and Xavier. A definite must have. God bless Momma Joe.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Silent Victor (Beginnings Series, #1)
  • Rough & Tumble
  • Kickin' Up Dust (Operation Cowboy, #1)
  • Obsessed
  • Volistad (Alien Mates, #3)
  • Tanner (Black Widow MC #1)
  • Come Home Bad Boy
  • Stone Lover (Warriors of Stone, #1)
  • Fade Into Me
  • Innocence Burned (Outlaw Justice, #1)
  • Puck Daddy: A Bad Boy Hockey Romance
  • Adored by the Alpha Bear (Alpha Bears, #1)
  • The Love Series Complete Box Set (Love, #1-5)
  • Fearless Curves (Fearless Curves, #1)
  • Pulse
  • Man Candy
  • Accidental Meeting
  • Short Erotic Tales 1
USA Today Bestselling author MJ FIELDS grew up on a farm surrounded by her extended family. She attributes her ability to write a realistic male character to the fact that she had a large amount of male influences in her life… that and the dirty joke books she would steal from her uncles or the farms hired help and run away laughing while they chased her yelling obscenities trying to get her to re ...more

Men of Steel (8 books)
  • Jase (Men of Steel, #1)
  • Cyrus (Men of Steel, #2)
  • Zandor (Men of Steel, #3)
  • Xavier (Men of Steel, #4)
  • Forever Family (Men of Steel, #4.1)
  • Raising Steel (Men of Steel #5)
  • Steel Couples (Men of Steel #5.5)
  • Bella
“When I was finished, she licked and kissed up my abs, then tugged at my nipple rings and then sat back. Still spread out on my desk. I was pretty fucking sure she was going to tell me she was the gatekeeper, at this point, and I would absolutely, without a doubt, give up Jase Steel, CEO and everything I had worked for to become Vinz Clortho, Keymaster of Gozer. I sat down in my chair, rolled up to her and rubbed my finger on her outer lips as I looked up at her, my sexy tiger, in awe.” 0 likes