Start by marking “Lucky's Seven (Team Paladin #1)” as Want to Read:
Lucky's Seven (Team Paladin #1)

Lucky's Seven

(Team Paladin #1)

While recovering, Marine special unit Team Paladin wins a $565-million dollar lottery. The first thing they do is hire a personal assistant to deal with the insanity that much money will bring.

Desperate for a job, Lucky Duvall responds to an advertisement for a personal assistant. He is hoping that seven is his lucky number as this will be his seventh job interview for
Published September 26th 2015 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Lucky's Seven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky's Seven

Start your review of Lucky's Seven (Team Paladin #1)
Christy
I have spent many times daydreaming about what I would do if I won the lottery. Oh, the dreams that can be hatched. I don't think money can buy happiness, but I do think it can relieve a lot of stress and allow you to fulfill your dreams to be happy. The fact that Team Paladin, a very secret Marine special unit made up of various shifter species, has just won an absurd amount of money, exactly when they needed it the most, gave me a very happy feeling.

Shane and his team have all been injured and
V
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series has so much potential, it's a shame that the author left so many things in the air with not further explanation. I still enjoyed and I want to keep reading the sequels that is the reason of my high rating,
Duck
Too short. Many aspects of the story were presented but none were followed through.I think if it was a bit longer and more detailed it would've held my interest better.
Katherine
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
New money, new home, new life

A very quick and light story. There are shifters, near instant love, mating, and very little conflict.

Shane is the alpha of a motley group of shifters from the military. Recently discharged as a unit from injuries on their last mission, the group wins the lottery and is planning to buy a town and build a new life. But none of them want the spotlight money brings, so they hire an assistant. Shane is confused by his immediate attraction to their assistant Lucky but
Debbie Benson
Team Paladin wins a huge lottery and decide to hire a personal assistant to deal with the media. Lucky applies and meets Shane, the leader. It is instant attraction as Shane recognizes Lucky as his mate. Lucky is unusual from his orange hair to his natural snarkiness not to mention his special abilities. Lucky is hired and slips into position on the team as if he's always been there. Shane and Lucky's mating only seals his position.
Coral Mitchell
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
MM. I enjoyed this quick read. I would have liked to explore more about Lucky's abilities, his family issues, and which was his last name. Shane was a great Alpha, but not much on the background of team Paladin.
C.
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I wanted more background on the shifters, like how they came to be in rehab. The summary made this sound better than it was.
Robin
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*
Kathi
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot, sweet and dirty. A quick read that totally sucked me into their world
Joyfully Jay
Nov 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kris
A Joyfully Jay review.

3 stars

Um. So okay. I find myself in a really weird spot with this book. It started out pretty good, and then sort of…devolved as the story went along. There were a few inexcusable typos, and Lucky’s last name inexplicably changes. What started out as promising, though kind of formulaic, lapsed into a plot without details to back it up. I think that if it had been longer, if a few of the chapters in the latter half had been more fleshed out, I would have be more inclined
jennifer Jensen
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good quick story

I read most of the reviews before purchasing this book and decided to try it despite it costing quite a bit for such a short story.

I really enjoyed the authors writing style and the story. It was impossible to get much back story about the characters due to the length, but it was still a nice quick read.

That being said, there were some obvious errors that really detracted from the overall rating. When I pay $4 for a book with under 100 pages I don't want to see obvious editing
Ashley
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recovering Team Paladin wins the lottery, when they decide to hire a personal assistant to be the face of their team, so that they don't have too. Alpha leader Shane doesn't expect Lucky. Lucky isn't lucky, no matter how is mom felt about him. His siblings don't like him and want him gone, so when his luck starts to turn and her gets the job as personal assistant to Team Paladin, he doesn't expect to find seven guys that will become his family.

It was a bit short, and the relationship between
Sophia
I liked the bones of this story, but in the end, I was left wanting more. Lucky is a down on his luck human who is treated badly by his older siblings- the why is never teased out. Lucky is hired to be the assistant to 7 Force Recon Marines who happen to be shifters & now very wealthy lotto winners. The alpha leader, Shane, discovers Lucky is his mate. There isn't a lot of conflict or tension and this felt more like an introduction rather than a whole story. Still, liked what I saw and there ...more
Exquisite Reviews
Dec 09, 2015 rated it liked it
I totally enjoyed this story while short it gave me what I needed to get an idea of what the author wanted from this series in the future…

Shane is a badass soldier and lion shifter who has a team that are in need of a new life away from the military…and the aftermath of being at war… When they win the lottery they know that is there way out to a better future…

Lucky is everything other than lucky… his parents died and left him with 2 very horrible siblings and nothing left to loose…

I will be
Susan
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable story

This is an enjoyable romance. A military group of shifters have won the lottery and need an assistant to handle the details. Orange haired Lucky applies and gets the job....now he can start his own life away from his annoying siblings. Shane is shocked when his mate applies and that he has orange hair! Well written and captivating, this is a sweet romance with some sexy chemistry. Looking forward to reading more books in this series featuring the rest of the team.
Hc
This needed more background information on the team. We have no clue how this WHOLE team of shape shifters ALL got injured and cleared for medical discharge. Missing limbs are involved, that is clear.

Lucky's background also feels murky. No explanation as to why his siblings are treating him the way they are.

I'm hoping that some answers will be revealed as delving deeper but that remains to be seen at this time.
Kattz
Oct 05, 2015 rated it liked it
This story was good. I think that the characters needed some more development. I'm hoping since this is a series that the next book will develop the characters more. The sexual scenes are good. The story was a little rushed for me and needed more. I will pick up the next to see how it is.
Nicole
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great start to the series.
Recommend the book.
Entertaining to read.
Anne
Nov 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sweet and sexy story. Really liked it and I am looking Forward to read more of this team.
Mary
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
it was good--but it left out a few things that left things hanging--
Ramona
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ein interessanter Serienstart, der Lust auf mehr macht.
Die Geschichte ist kurz und lässt einige Fragen offen, aber ich hoffe, dass Band 2 einiges aufklären wird.
Patricia
Lucky's Seven was a great start to the (Team Paladin Series). It was a little flat, but also set up for the series, just needed more story...
Lyndac
Great ideas for story lines that were touched upon, but never followed through. Could've been great and maybe the next one will be.
Christine
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I liked this story but thought there could have been so much more info on them, how they came together, their injuries and just basically more backgroud.
Pianisuparse
Feb 20, 2016 rated it liked it
3 'Quick and easy short mm shapeshiter read. I enjoyed it and will read the next one' stars.
Bookish
Oct 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
Poorly written. Feels like it was written by a twelve year old. Typos and grammatical mistakes litter the book. Bleh.
Moomba
Apr 08, 2017
Kimberly
Oct 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Once Bitten (Javier Coven, #1)
  • Dravyn's Garden (D'Vaire #15)
  • Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1)
  • Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack, #2)
  • Black Moon (Alpha Pack, #3)
  • Hunter's Heart (Alpha Pack, #4)
  • Cole's Redemption (Alpha Pack, #5)
  • Blind Devotion (The Shifter Chronicles #3)
  • Phoenix Reborn (Alpha Pack, #7.5)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • How to Archive Family Keepsakes: Learn How to Preserve Family Photos, Memorabilia & Genealogy Records
  • Someone To Hear Me
  • In the Lion's Den
  • The Edge of the World
  • Owl's Slumber (Trials of Fear, #1)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Twice Shy (Javier Coven #2)
  • Final Admission

Team Paladin (6 books)
  • Dirty Irishman (Team Paladin #2)
  • Jack and the Ginger with a Twist (Team Paladin #3)
  • Teddy's Bear (Team Paladin, #4)
  • Cajun Thunder (Team Paladin #5)
  • White Tiger Mate (Team Paladin #6)