Start by marking “Dirty Little Secrets (Dirty Little, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Secrets (Dirty Little, #1)

Dirty Little Secrets

(Dirty Little #1)

Mia Briggs is a smart woman who did a stupid, stupid thing. At 22 years old, she’s fresh out of college, and on the run from a dangerous man for a crime she committed out of desperation. She travels to New York City, where she hopes she can lie low for long enough to figure a way out of the mess she’s made.

Everything goes according to plan. Then Mia gets in a bind, and Ca
Published October 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Secrets

Naughty Mom Story Time
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed

The writing was good. It had a good amount of steamy passion between the characters but the story lacked a bit, for me. The suspense build up turned out to be anti-climactic.

I didn't relate to Mia as much as I hoped. I can't pinpoint it, but there was a slight disconnect. Caleb was all "Prince Charming;" almost too much so. He swooped in and carried Mia away to him home and swept her off her feet. He didn't have any faults. He was, in a way, TOO good to be true. I still liked him, thou
Jennie Linke
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it
The writing was not good.
Kendra
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copies
Cassie Cross has got to be one of my new favorite authors. She is amazing. I loved her writing and her steamy scenes.

I do have to say that I did read this book before my review of Dirty Little Lies, I just did not have time in my schedule to write my review and get it posted before the Release Blast. Oh well! Here it is now. :-D

Alright, so first off, we have Mia. She's on the run from someone or something. She meets a guy, Caleb, in the bar of her hotel in Manhattan. He's striking and she's intr
Lynn Brooks
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mia Briggs is on the run from her home and life in Chicago. She's killing time in a bar in Manhattan, when Caleb Simmons walks into her life.

Caleb is a rich guy with his hand in several different businesses around the area. He sees a drunk guy hassling Mia and comes to her rescue. There's an instant connection between them, and after a few interactions with her, he's hooked.

Mia is hiding the fact that she's on the run from Caleb. She doesn't want him to know she's broke and has broken the law, s
Irene Marshall
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Good book Mia and Calib's story is quite entertaining Mia is on the run and luckily bumps into Calib they fall in love and he saves her from her bad situation, Its the age old story of love conquers all bit with hot sex and romance.
Doris  Runyon
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Her hero

I really enjoyed this book. I just couldn't put my kindle down. I felt I had to keep reading to see what would happen with Mia and Caleb. Their love is beautiful.
Kim
Nov 27, 2016
Chelsea Ward
Feb 08, 2018
Ethella Ballard
rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2018
Feb 01, 2019
Stephen Nunn
Apr 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Cassie Cross is a Maryland native and a romantic at heart, who lives outside of Baltimore with her two dogs and a closet full of shoes. Cassie’s fondness for swoon-worthy men and strong women are the inspiration for most of her stories, and when she’s not busy writing a book, you’ll probably find her eating takeout and indulging in her love of 80′s sitcoms.

Dirty Little (3 books)
  • Dirty Little Lies (Dirty Little #2)
  • Dirty Little Desires (Dirty Little Series Book 3)