Start by marking “Fly With Me (Wild Aces, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fly With Me (Wild Aces, #1)

Fly With Me

(Wild Aces #1)

From the author of the Capital Confessions Novels comes the first in the steamy Wild Aces Romance series.

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Noah Miller—call sign Burn—loves nothing more than flying hard and fast. When he meets a gorgeous and sassy woman while partying in Las Vegas, he immediately locks on to her.

Jordan Callahan owns a thriving clothing boutique, but her love lif
Published May 3rd 2016 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Fly With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fly With Me

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

Chanel Cleeton delivered a delightful read that kept me glued to the pages from start to finish. A great blend of steam, witty banter and entertaining dialogue 'Fly with Me' was so much more than I had expected. Equally heartwarming and heartbreaking, this first installment in the series was enjoyable with two well developed characters I fell for from the very beginning.

“I didn’t want a caveman, but I wanted a man who knew who he was, and wasn’t afraid to be it.”

Jordan is in Vegas
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

5 "Need for Speed" Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I was 16 when I saw Top Gun for the first time. The speed, the elegance of those powerhorses in the sky, the uniforms and hot guys, it all drew me in, fascinated me. There is something about military men that is irresistable, too.
Here is a bit of personal information: today I work in civil aviation because I love flying (as a passenger) as much as traveling. It's not comparable to the acrobatic art of flying a fighter aircraft but there
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 **Game on, fighter boy.** STARS

“He didn’t fit into any box I’d come up with, and now I was coloring outside the lines, imagining all the possibilities of where this could go if I threw caution to the wind.”

I loved this book. Seriously loved it. Military romance is kind of my guilty pleasure go to when I don’t know what else to read and for the most part those books are like painting by numbers. Would it surprise you if I told you this book hit all the cliches and still managed to be uniq
Eliza

Fly with Me is the first novel in Chanel Cleeton's Wild Aces series and from the synopsis alone, it promises to be a high flying romance which took passion to dizzying heights. Post reading the only assessment to make is, Sortie Mission accomplished.

Jordan Callahan is in Las Vegas celebrating her younger sister's impending nuptials. Shots and phallic headwear are par for the course and although she's feeling every bit of her thirty year old, terminally-single self, she rocks out with her (...err
Sabrina
For Noah and Jordan what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas. Jordan's there for her sisters bachelorette party and just looking for a good time. But when she meets Noah their connection is instant and they end up spending the whole weekend together. The chemistry they have is something neither want to give up but Noah has to return back to the Air Force base in Oklahoma and Jordan has her life in Florida. They're both willing to try to make a long distance relationship work but it's going t ...more
Nicola
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
This series has been on my radar for months and whilst I know I’m a little late to the party, sometimes it’s the best way because I had the joy of reading this series back-to-back. I devoured it like a starving woman.

"I’d never imagined my life could change so much in just a few short days."

Chanel Cleeton is a new-to-me author, but has catapulted herself straight onto my auto-read list. I didn’t go into Fly with Me with any expectations but nevertheless, it was a welcome surprise just how dee
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: I was expecting more from this one. I liked the beginning, but the last 1/3ish was really disappointing. I'm not sure what exactly happened. The only thing I can think of is that the author was so focused on setting up another book that the focus on this book was lost. For the last 100ish pages it focused mostly on a coworker/best friend of the H's and his feelings for a forbidden woman as well as this woman's personal struggles, and because of that we didn't get good cl
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher/author in exchange for an honest review

photo 9775f22096f4cd5d33893aeb5292d2_zpsdy9rpkry.gif

Confession time... well I really don’t think it’s so much of a confession since it’s no secret that I have a slight addiction to Chanel Cleeton and her books. Yes, when I discovered her Capital Confession Series, I was addicted and couldn’t get enough of Ms. Cleeton’s writing and storytelling. And so when I found out that she was writing a new series, I was over the moon happy since it meant I get to read from my new favorite auth
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
5 Chupacabra stars

description

I don't even know where to begin to express how much I loved this book! Fly with me is going to stay with me for a long time. It's definitely one of my top fav' read this year! Where was I when the book was released? Why my friends didn't tell me this one was so good?

description

I'm so grateful the author contacted me to review her next book Into the Blue and that I accepted to review this one first. She can now count on one more fan to follow her books. She has a way to capture your atten
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON http://amzn.to/1TI8erE

4,5 STARS

I was so excited to read this new series by Chanel Cleeton! Her series Capital Confessions was one of my favorites! I love her writing style, each story is refreshing! Fly With Me isn't an exception! It's steamy, funny and super hot! And when I say hot...prepare it will take you to a whole other level! Noah and Jordan are an amazing combination!
He is a sexy fighter pilot and she is the owner of a boutique.From two different places these two will try
Olga therebelreader
I totally fell in love with Noah and Jordan and there were so many laugh out loud moments in this book, coupled with very steamy scenes and all of that made for a great read.

I totally and completely fell in love with Noah. For real. He is just so…perfect! He is sexy as hell, funny and strong. And he’s an Air Force fighter pilot, which also flips my switch. He is a good guy. I really loved his character, he was easy to like and he made me all gooey. Jordan is such an amusing relatable character y
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

I was in. All in.

When it was love, capital letters, can't live without you love, there wasn't much of a choice. We were forever, for however long forever lasted.

Where the hell has Chanel Cleeton been all of my life?!?! I can't believe I've had this book (and this series) on my kindle and haven't read it yet. Talk about a hidden gem!!

This book is about so much more than romance....even though that is fantastically done. It's about sacrifice. It's about loyalty. Friendship. Br
♥Rachel♥
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jordan's on a bachelorette party/getaway for her sister in Vegas when she meets Noah, a sexy fighter pilot and their chemistry is electric! The moment they lock eyes it's a whirlwind romance full of lust, and intense emotions. They both want more than just a few nights, to see if they can build a future together, but living in different states and dealing with Noah's military commitments make it a tough situation.

I loved that Jordan and Noah were serious about the future from the get go. They b
Jamie
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic story! I devoured this book in a day.. totally unable to put it down. Such a simple formula of two people meeting and falling in love... but with the added hurdle of living hundreds of miles apart. A hot as hell fighter pilot and an independent boutique owner; Jordan and Noah had tons of chemistry when they met in Vegas and neither fought it. What started out in Vegas definitely didn't stay in Vegas. I loved watching them fall for each other and how willing they were to do whate ...more
edge of bubble
I've given better ratings to worse books than this one. If this was an unassuming smut/romance, it would probably go way better for me than this trying to play with your feelings but I have no creative ideas, so bow down to the unoriginal hammer I use on the plot stuff going on.

On smut scale it was great. Characters meh. Story hmmm.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it

4.5 ✯

‘Love was scary enough. Loving a military man was something else entirely.’

We bloody loved this book and Like Jordan, apart from Top Gun (oh and don’t mention that around Noah!!) we don’t think we’ve had much experience with F16 fighter pilots in romances and boy, are we glad we rectified that because holy hell, this book had some insane sexual tension – even our Kindles needed a ciggy and a lie down more than a few times!

‘I didn’t want a caveman, but I wanted a man who knew who he was, and
Jo
Who would have thought that I’d find forever in a nighclub in Vegas?

An AMAZING romance!!! I loved everything about this book.

And then there was the urban legend, Chupacabra-like myth of a man who would fuck you up against a wall while he pulled your hair and then spoon you to sleep after. The guy who would bring you breakfast in bed with an orgasm on the side. The kind of guy who was so masculine that he could get you pregnant just by looking at you.
I’d spent years searching for that guy, o
Dianne
Is Fly with Me by Chanel Cleeton an invitation to join the Mile High Club? No, but it IS a fabulously hot, and deliciously humorous look at finding love and the struggles that it can sometimes encounter. Get ready for take-off into the world of loving a U.S. Air Force fighter pilot as Jordan Callahan and Noah Miller hit sizzling chemistry highs and insecurity lows in their hot and heavy love affair.

They met in Vegas, Jordan was wearing pink penises on her head for her sister’s Bachelorette party
Cora Tea Party Princess
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
5 Words: Attraction, family, friendship, love, loss.

This book had my laughing out loud and it broke my heart.

Everything about this book is pretty awesome, but that ending? Damn. It brought tears to my eyes.

And I can't stop thinking about it.

Chanel Cleeton is something special in the world of New Adult fiction. She makes everything her own and brings characters to life. And I loved the characters in Fly With Me, they all click so well, have amazing chemistry.

Jordan is not your typical main charac
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

4.5 stars (I needed an epilogue)

First thing I've read by Ms. Cleeton, and I loved it. There was a serious case of insta-lust by both parties, but Jordan made Noah/Burn work for it. What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay there. They really have to work at their relationship with one living in Florida and the other in Oklahoma. Great romance with hot bedroom scenes. I laughed and cried. I loved his friends and can't wait to see their HEAs.

On, a side note...I just got thi
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.

Wow. Just...wow. Yall, Cleeton left me smiling, with tears in my eyes, and desperately needing book two of the Wild Aces series. Fly With Me blew me away. What a stunningly wonderful mix of humor, love, lust, heartbreak, and dreamy romance. *serious reader-girl sigh*

The quick of it is that sometimes the Fates they do conspire a girl meets her the man of her dreams while wearing a bobbing pink penis headband and rocking out to music at a Vegas night cl
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I went into this book a bit worried as my husband is a pilot and I have found books with pilot heroes to either be spot on or way off the mark and as Chanel Cleeton was a new to be author I was worried. Needless to say my worry wasn't warranted, Ms. Cleeton offered up an excellent look at life, love, what it is like to be involved with a pilot and loving a military man. She did it with grace, dignity and understanding of what it takes to supp
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure what I was expecting, but wow did I get a heck of a book.

When you try out a new author, it is a bit of a gamble, will I like the writing? The story? Will I be able to engage with the characters; the writing style; the story itself?

Yes. YES. YES!!!

You like Noah and Jordan from the very beginning, and you can feel their connection. Their attraction is electric and it jumps off the page. The scene in the nightclub is wonderful, you feel that connection between them and it is written s
Carlene Inspired
4.5 Stars
ARC provided by Berkley Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

Fly With Me is the first novel in Chanel Cleeton's newest series about a group of fighter pilots, Wild Aces. Noah, call sign Burn, is ruggedly handsome, cocky, an amazing fighter pilot, and not much of a relationship guy. It's not by choice, just not many can get on board with his love of his F-16 or his constant moving and deployments, for example, he's in Vegas for a week watching his buddies bag randoms on the strip.
Yomi M.
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the beginning and the middle but not so much the ending. I thought that the ending was far too rushed and that a few things were left unknown. I would have liked to know how their families reacted to what happened at the end but I felt like I was left without an ending. I can't wait to read the next book though, I read the excerpt at the end of the book and I loved it!
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Fly With Me
Series:Wild Aces #1
Author: Chanel Cleeton
Release date: May 3, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Fly with Me was my first Chanel Cleeton book and what a surprise it was. I heard so many good things about her writing, but you never really know if you're going to connect with a particular author's style or voice. I can happily report that she's found herself a new follower. As exciting as this book was, the potential that was built with the supporting chara
Dominika
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5
Mandi Schreiner
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I really enjoyed Chanel Cleeton's previous political series, so when I heard she was doing a new series about fighter pilots, I got excited! Top Gun, y'all!! Except as we learn from our hero, it's not Top Gun. These guys are in the Army, Top Gun was the Navy. Whatever! (There are a lot of cute top gun references in this book though).

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Noah Miller is kind of getting tired of the dating scene. Living in Oklahoma City, but currently on a job in Vegas, he knows he can use
Wendy Darling
Well crap, that was good. I wasn't sure this was going to be my thing, but I took a chance because I really liked Chanel Cleeton's DC series. This turned out to be a really terrific contemporary romance, one that starts out as a sexy vacation fantasy but ends up being a lot more.

Super excited about the rest of the series, too! But I can't believe we have to wait until January 2017 for Easy's book, considering the way this one ended.

Review to come.
Chanel Cleeton
Feb 03, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

For information on new releases, you can sign up for my newsletter here
  • No Turning Back (Hanover Brothers, #1)
  • Craft Brew (Trouble Brewing, #2)
  • Live (Burnside, #1)
  • Carry Me Home (Off the Map, #3.1)
  • Crazy About Love (All About Love, #3)
  • I Do (If Only..., #3)
  • Stealing Mr. Right (Penelope Blue, #1)
  • The Little Wedding Island
  • The Embattled Road (Lost and Found, #0.5)
  • Long Shot (Highland Games, #1)
  • Code of Honor (Special Operations, #1)
  • Overexposed (In Focus, #4)
  • It's Always Been You
  • Going Down on One Knee (Mile High Matched, #1)
  • At the Edge (Alpha Crew, #1)
  • Hard Justice (Alpha Security, #3)
  • Save My Soul (Kemmons Brothers Baseball, #1)
  • SEALs of Winter
Sign up for Chanel's monthly newsletter to receive exclusive news and updates about her next book- http://bit.ly/1tglPgi.

Chanel Cleeton is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick Next Year in Havana and When We Left Cuba. Originally from Florida, Chanel grew up on stories of her family's exodus from Cuba following the events of the Cuban Revolution.

Wild Aces (3 books)
  • Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2)
  • On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)