Start by marking “Clay's Quest (Hawk Point, #3)” as Want to Read:
Clay's Quest (Hawk Point, #3)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Clay's Quest

(Hawk Point #3)

She’ll do anything to get her way.
Tall, elegant and beautiful, Emma Thorpe has wanted a baby for years. The yearning for a child occupies all her thought, her time, her effort, and any money she and her husband can scrape up for medical intervention. After trying and failing to conceive, the solution that finally comes to her is to leave her husband and hope to find a man—
Kindle Edition, 2nd edition, 68 pages
Published September 24th 2015 by C. A. Williams (first published January 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Clay's Quest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clay's Quest

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Copy provided by author for honest review

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

4 Adorably Sweet Sexy Stars

Clay and Emma have been together for over 10 years, known each other since they were teenagers.
Emma is heartbroken that she can't conceive and has felt like her marriage is over. She has moved out and has continuously fought Clay's advances and pleadings for her to come home.

Clay is a man on a mission. He has to get his woman home and he's not gonn
Lydia H
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Short, fun, sexy, and truly enjoyable. Once again, Christi Williams kept me fully entertained with yet another installment in the Hawk Point Series. I honestly love how she takes real-life situations and incorporates them into her story lines. She balances out perfectly the harshness of these situations with a dose of fiction, to the point that you are able to fully dive into her books and escape.

In the first book we got to see the difficult reality of falling in love while being a sin
Alyson LaBarge

My husband and I struggled with infertility for more than eight years before starting to build our family and let me tell you, those were some challenging times! So when I started reading Clay’s Quest, I immediately related to how Emma Thorpe was feeling. While she and her husband Clay had been trying to conceive for quite some time, month after month Emma’s heart was broken, over and over again. Thankfully, it was Clay to the rescue with a determination and imagination that stoked the fire that
Crystal Marie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, I can say that in all the books I have read, I haven’t read one that involves a turkey baster. Yes, you read that right A TURKEY BASTER!
I have read the other books by this author in the past, so when I found out they had released a new one, you can be sure that I jumped right on the chance to read it. And I can say that I am really happy with the story, but I did feel a little let down as well.
This is a short novella, and I felt like it could have been a bit longer. While I do think that
Shanean
"I received a complimentary copy of Clay's Quest in exchange for an honest review"

I have to admit this one got a chuckle out of me. As soon as I read the words turkey baster I lost it.

Emma Thorpe has wanted a baby for what seems like forever, but there is just one problem. No matter how hard she and her husband Clay have tried they have been unsuccessful in conceiving a child. Desperate to have a child Emma makes a decision that could cost her, her marriage, but Clay is willing to fight for his
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
Emma and Clay have been married for years. They married just out of high school and have been very happy together. Everything as great except for their lack of being able to conceive. After years and many dollars of medical intervention Emma decides to leave her marriage and try to conceive with another person.

Clay however has another idea. neither of them are happy apart and he want his wife back. So he comes up with a plan to get them pregnant. It involves a few items including an incubator an
Kaprii two ordinary girls and their books
******review*****
Clays quest-Christi Williams

We was given a copy of clays quest by Christi in return for an honest review,
We enjoyed this short story but felt it was missing vital parts, we would of loved it to have a short prologue of the couple splitting up or Emma walking out.
Emma is desperate for one thing in her life-A baby! And it's not happening.
Clay is desperate for one thing in his life- his wife back! The couple are reunited and clay turns in to Dr Frankenstein and hatches a plan to ma
Victoria Brinius
I liked this story. It was funny. It made me laugh and at times I felt so bad for Emma. I really enjoy when characters remind me of people in my life. I really liked Clay, he loved Emma so much. He did things for her that most men would not. I was really happy that this book talked about how expensive it can be to try to get pregnant. I do not think that many people know how much it can really cost. It all takes a huge toll on a couple. Counting days, trips to the doctor, etc. This author kept m ...more
Dakota Storm
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the story but I wasn't wow'd with it. I thought the characters had great potential but didn't quit pull me in, there wasn't a lot of getting to know them it was just a story, which was just good, I wanted to get into their heads more. I loved Clay and the lengths he will go to get Emma back, I felt his love for her but felt it could have been so much more. I liked the secondary characters too. It was a quick read and has a HEA which I always love and was happy for the characters. It wa ...more
Amy
Jan 27, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of Clay's Quest. This is the first book by Christi Williams that I have read. I found the story of Emma and Clay to be sweet. This was a quick read which did not lend itself to much character development. I had trouble feeling anything deep for the characters. This is light read with a touching story line and an HEA which I am a sucker for. I am a Clay fan and would have loved to have had a more of a background look at the characters to have felt more of their love and angst.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*

Emma’s antics aside, I enjoyed watching the couple rekindle their spark, and make their way past the hurts, and the pain caused by their inability to conceive. Ms. Williams shows a love story that’s made of hard work, determination, and ingenuity.
Marie
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The synopsis had me at turkey baster!
This is a fun, well written novel that I really enjoyed. The scene detail was perfect, the emotional roller coaster for the protagonist is heartbreaking, and the sex is boiling hot!
Great read!
Angela
review coming up on yougottaread.com
Fiza
Jan 03, 2015
Hot Reading Mom
Jan 02, 2015
Christi Williams
Jan 15, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cynthia
Apr 17, 2014
Sherri Williamson
Jun 16, 2015
Christi Williams
Sep 26, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristal McKerrington
Dec 18, 2015
Chris Huntley
Jan 21, 2016
Debbie Madison
Apr 20, 2018
McPhaul M.
Mar 27, 2019
Christi Williams is the author of a novel, a short story and a novella in the sweet, sensual Wyoming Romances series. "To the One I Never Forgot" is a short story that launches the series of contemporary Western romances. Gianna and Zack were too young for love when they were separated. Now, all grown up, can Gianna be reunited with the one she never forgot? The mildly paranormal novel of star-cro ...more

Hawk Point (3 books)
  • Take a Chance on Love (Hawk Point, #1)
  • Perilous Promises (Hawk Point, #2)