Start by marking “Limitless” as Want to Read:
Limitless

Limitless

(Limitless #1)

Knox appears to have the perfect life. He’s a photographer, living on the beach in sunny southern California, and a father of an intelligent little boy. Although, not everything is as it seems. Underneath it all, Knox lives a lonely life, filled with meaningless moments leading up to the 60 minutes he spends with his son every day. Until he met Emery Jane. Suddenly, the bl ...more
Published September 24th 2015 by Booktrope Editions (first published April 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Limitless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Limitless

Briana Pacheco
Limitless is definitely a page turner! The romance, the deep emotions involving every character, and the suspense left me on my toes with my heart beating uncontrollably. You don't want to pass this up.

Knox's life isn't simple. After the birth of his son Maddox, six years ago, the baby-mamma has kept him in control, demanding things from him. If he doesn't oblige, he'll never see Maddox again. My heart broke multiple times reading Limitless. No kid should ever have to go through what Maddox (Eme
Amy
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic debut novel!

I was pulled in from the first page. The plot so captivating. I couldn't wait to read more. The characters: Both broken, but so easy to relate to. They had such excellent chemistry. I loved watching Emery Jane and Knox interact and it was so much fun watching their relationship grow and develop.

Limitless has it all: romance,emotion, intrigue and suspense. I loved all the great twists and turns. The last 1/4 of the book really took me by surprise. The revelations and twists:
Tiffany Johnson
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-4 stars This was an enjoyable read.

Emery Jane has been running. Running from "the Nightmare" for 6 years. She's decided it's time to stop running and start a new life. It's time to claim her life. Knox has been going through the motions of life ever since his son was born and then taken away from him. When Emery Jane becomes his new neighbor, life seems to sharpen into focus for him. With secrets about their past always threatening to come out, can they learn to trust each other enough to h
Jennifer Shiels
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great book. Emery Jane has been running for 6 years. She has gone so many places and ran away from each one all that time after the night she saw The Nightmare kill her younger brother. Finally, her best friend since she was born talks her into stopping running and try to finally make a life for herself. He is the first person she sees and meets at her new apartment is Knox. He's 6'6", has a blue eye and a green eye, gorgeous, a photographer but looks like he holds the world on ...more
Danielle
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic book!

Knox and Emery Jane are such a sweet couple, I just loved them <3

Limitless is a wonderful story of two people with pasts they wish they didn't have - but without them they never would have met.

Knox did at least get a beautiful son out of the mess, so he is already a winner. However, his ex sucks. Big time. Like, I want to cut her.

Emery Jane (who doesn't go by a short name which I found odd)has been literally running from her past for years and finally takes her friend's
Jennie Schmitt
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC in exhange for an honest review.

This book is up there with some of my all-time favorite reads. This is one of those books you wish you could read again for the first time.

Knox Holloway and Emery Jane are both broken souls that destiny has brought together. Knox is a quiet man that is hiding a secret that is being held over him. Keeping him from a life with his son.

Emery is running from an abusive past. Her stalker keeps finding her causing her to pick up and run again.

Finally
Stephanie Sandstrom
I was given an ARC in exhange for an honest review.

Knox is a simple man, well at least that is what he looks like if you were to just walk by him. Of course you would stare at him and think he is the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen. But deep down he is damaged and on the road to distruction.

Emery Jane has been on the run since she was 18 years old. she left behind a path of distruction that has followed her everywhere she goes.

When falling in love comes in between keeping the ones you love
J.A. DeRouen
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book! It had all the elements I love. Hunky hero with a cute kid? Check! Sitting on the edge of your seat suspense? Check! Super sexy couple with great chemistry? Check, check, check!!!
I really enjoyed this one and I can’t wait to read more from this author!
H.R. Savage
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: regular-romance
This review originally posted on In The Binding

Emotional, enchanting, and just the right amount of fairytale to make my inner dreamer squee with glee.

This is a debut novel by Danielle Ione, and I have really been knocked over by the amount of great debuts I’ve been reading lately.

This novel is about Emery Jane, a girl on the run from her past. From the monster that lurks in the dark and threatens her very existence. But she’s exhausted of running and wants to settle down, have a home that cons
Cat Elliott
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book!

I really don't know where to start, apart from I bloody loved it! I am seriously shocked that it was the authors first book, I would have never guessed.
Knox and Emery Jane are such beautiful characters, they've both been through so much individually and dealt with it in their own ways. Emery Jane by running away from her 'nightmare', and Knox by evolving his whole life around seeing his son for minimal amounts of time. Their loneliness screamed o
Vero Stro
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started reading it while waiting at the dentist and it was the first time that the long wait didn't bother me! From that moment on, I couldn't put the book down.The plot is captivating, the prose flows beautifully and the story makes you want to read more and more. Knox and Emery Jane are damaged characters, they both have secrets and a very hurtful past but once they found each other, and without a doubt, they know that what they feel for each other is magic and unique. I want to talk about M ...more
Amanda Adkins
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, get ready for an emotional roller coaster! This book will take you on a ride full of them. I loved it. It had me on the edge of my seat wanting one more chapter every time I finished one. This book was very well written and I can't wait for more from this author. Highly, highly recommend this read. I wish I could give more than five stars!
Amanda Adkins
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michelle Evonne
This just didn't do it for me. I didn't feel their instant connection. There wasn't enough character and couple development for me. For two people who are so guarded against everyone else in the world, they opened up to each other way too fast and easy in my opinion.
Leah
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED every part of the book. From Knox and Emery Jane's first meeting. To the plot twist where I couldn't put the book down. Especially to the part where Knox and Emery Jane getting the happy ending they both finally deserved. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Liz H.
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Great debut Danielle!!!!
Aaly
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** I was given a copy for an honest review. **
4 stars.
Review to come.

***************************************

Limitless was my first book by Danielle Ione and I loved it! After reading it, I needed to process my thoughts about all the overwhelming feelings.

I have to say that everything in this book move fast, from the plot to the characters, and it was believable. The main characters have some issues on their own but the thread was well rounded.

Emery Jane ran from her past. She wanted a fresh sta
M.M. Koenig
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Limitless exceeded my expectations and more. It was an amazing debut novel that everyone needs to read. The author does an excellent job of drawing you in from the first pages that you can’t flip them fast enough to find out what happens next. The plot is evenly balanced with just the right of intrigue, suspense, steaminess, and oh the feels you will have for these two beautiful broken people.

What I loved most about Limitless was that the author created characters that were very realistic. Perso
Kristin
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars. I wish I could give it like 10, it was that amazing. The plot sucked me in and I loved the ride. The characters were so real that I could relate to their problems even though I myself never experienced what they did. I felt so many different emotions while reading and there were some parts where I straight up ugly cried and my husband thought I was losing it.

I love Emery Jane. She is phenomenal. She’s strong. I love that she’s so selfless when she
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
I was captured right from the beginning. My heart broke for Knox and his son Maddox. Knox wants so badly to be with his son and raise him with nothing but love. Unfortunately, Maddox is living with his druggie, dead beat mom. Knox has tried everything to get his son away from her, however one night his luck changes in a scary twist for Maddox. Will Knox be able to help Maddox move forward from his ordeal?

We also meet Emery Jane who is on the run from her past. She yearns to find a place that she
Keykey
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Limitless is the story of two broken souls, Emily Jane is finally done running after six years and a very tragic past. In her first day in her new life she meets Knox a gorgeous 6 ft. 6 man with a very tragic present. While Emily is struggle to put her past behind her Knox’s future is in jeopardy. This story has some very typical romance characters the evil ex, the maniacal super villain, and the super awesome best friends. But Ione writes them in a way that keeps the reader interested to see if ...more
Lisa
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danielle Ione is certainly a new talent to watch out for. She has created a story that sucks you in and gets you caught up in the story and the characters.

Emery Jane has been on the run trying to escape and hide from her past. The first person she meets in her new life is Knox and the way he makes her feel scares her. Knox is dealing with his own demons to be able to see his own son, Maddox. However, he feels the instant connection with Emery Jane. Together they are stronger as they support each
Cassie
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!!!

I cannot resist a story with a kid, especially a cute kid that steals your heart the way Maddox does. I love how he and Emery Jane both grew out of their shells...together! Knox, how can you resist a hot dad that wants nothing but the best for his son?

The cast of characters was absolutely perfect from sweet little boy to the nasty villain(s). Danielle wrote a story the took you on a journey full of suspense, sexiness, emotion and even cuteness ~ making it a GREAT debut novel. Looki
Paula
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars isn't nearly enough to rate this book. The author wrote this story with wonderful characters that at times you realize it could be me or you or anyone. It's not your cookie cutter romance that's for sure. What I learned from this story is that love isn't always enough unless you have the bond that keeps you together. With lots of tears and laughter this book is magical. I was unable to put down my kindle until I read this cover to cover.
Jennifer Allen
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was such a pleasant surprise! I really like the single dad stories and this one was quite different from others I have read. There was so much tension in this book, tension from Emery Jane's past and tension from Knox's past/present...I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop the entire time. I was literally at the edge of my seat. I couldn't put the book down, it was quite the page turner!
Caryn Watson Watz Books and Teasers
All i can say is wow this book has some darkness to it but it also shows that its the brightness and the good times you need to hold on to and live life to the fullest dont let your past dictate you. True love and soul mates is real and that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Brilliantly written with characters you wont forget.
Lana
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Loved this book! It took my emotions on a roller coaster ride as I read this heart warming story.Filled with danger,mystery and love. I fell immediately in love with the characters in this story and their chemistry jumped right off the pages of the book!!!
A definite must read!!
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loved it loved loved it.
I think I just found a new favorite author.
Jennifer Alexander
May 14, 2015
Cher
rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Cover Change Please 13 45 Sep 06, 2015 02:56PM
  • Assumed Identity (The Precinct: Task Force #4; The Precinct #20)
  • Her Sister's Secret
  • Worlds Apart (Murphy's Law #1; The Sisters #3)
  • Paint It Red
  • Salvage
  • Texas Refuge (The Marshalls #1)
  • Every Move She Makes (Who's Watching Now, #1)
  • Tempting His Heart (Serenity Springs #1)
  • Rodeo Man (Cameron Cowboys Book 1)
  • Dangerous Embrace (Embrace, #1)
  • Texas Homecoming (The Texas Brand, #9)
  • Montana Christmas (Montana, #3)
  • The Red Team Series Boxed Set: Books 1-3 (Red Team, #1-3)
  • The Serafina: Sin City Series Box Set
  • Montana Darling (Big Sky Mavericks, #3)
  • Walking on Sunshine (Seasons of Love #1)
  • Under the surface ( Love is not enough, #2 )
  • Penalty Clause (Sutton Capital, #2)

Limitless (3 books)
  • Unconventional (Limitless, #2)
  • Becoming (Limitless, #3)