Start by marking “Wrapped in Lace” as Want to Read:

RELEASING NOV. 2, 2015

When I was a little boy, the best thing about the holiday season was unwrapping presents on Christmas morning — tearing off the paper and tossing it on the floor. Now that I’m a man, I like to unwrap slowly, deliberately, taking my time to savor what lies before me. I still like to throw the wrapping on the floor, but now I know the best gifts come wr
Published November 2nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Wrapped in Lace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrapped in Lace

Prescott Lane
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Can't wait for everyone to read it. Had a blast writing this one!
Talltree
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Its been a while since I read romance with drama and angst. I would have DNFed the book but the dialogue and writing kept me interested.

Small town romance between childhood friends who meet again and realise there is more. h seemed more into H than vice versa. H was certainly into h sexually but not enough in terms of the love connection, IMO and he hurt h a few times just by being so clueless or not being into her enough. Anyway it was like being on a small roller-coaster and I was glad it ende
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 10.11.18 PM
Wrapped In Lace by Prescott Lane
Adult Contemporary. Takes place over the Holidays. Standalone.
4.5 Stars
Wrapped in Lace by Prescott Lane is a perfect holiday read, but can be enjoyed all year long. It has all the things I love in a book: It's sweet, sexy, has a little angst, made me laugh and grin throughout, has side characters I absolutely love, and the main couple is great.

As Piper ends another crappy date that one of her well meaning friends or family set her up on, she sends a note to all
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Holiday Stars ~

If you are looking for a sweet holiday love story, then you don't want to miss out on Prescott Lane's Wrapped In Lace. She gave us such a great second chance/friends to lovers story, that you couldn't help but have a huge smile on your face.

Now don't get me wrong, she gave us a great storyline with lovable characters but we also got our fair share of drama and angst. It was the perfect combination so you cou
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received this eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 Feel Good Stars!

The Review:
I’ve read other books by this author and she always makes the reads so worthwhile, bringing both feeling and amazing characters to her stories. But with this book, I saw some serious growth both as a writer and a storyteller as she explores the connection between two best friends who lost contact with one another only to be reunited ten years late
Shannon
Wrapped in Lace is a sweet holiday romance, reuniting 2 long lost friends and giving them both a second chance at love.

6 years ago Drew left his hometown and everyone he loved behind, vowing to never return. But at the request of his Nana he’s come back to McAdenville, NC for Christmas , where he will face not only the reason that caused him to run, but one that may just give him the motivation to stay.

Sometimes you just need a feel good book that will allow you to escape from the real world for
Kathleen
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wrapped In Lace is a wonderful holiday romance story about two childhood best friends who are unexpectedly reunited in their hometown during the Christmas holiday after being apart for ten years, and their discovery of the holiday season's magical gift of receiving a chance at love.

Author Prescott Lane weaves a beautiful romantic tale that takes the reader on a emotional roller coaster ride as they follow Drew and Piper's love story. Their story is set in the small southern town of McAdenville,
Mira
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five 'Bad Girl' stars.
I must admit this is such a cute and romantic Christmas story.

Drew
Ahh Drew is such a cute guy, who has been hurt badly, and he just needed the right person to make all his pain go away. He had no idea what awaited him back at his hometown.

Piper
Piper is the ('bad') good girl, who was willing to be a 'bad girl' just for Drew.

The story is beautifully written and it has the right amount of sex, romance, drama and a holiday spirit. And what made me love the book even more
Rosemary
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book put a big smile on my face.i can sometimes have mixed feelings about friends to lovers books, but I really enjoyed this one. I loved Drew and Piper was so perfect for him. There was some family drama, but it was believable and made sense based on the story. I think my favorite character was Drew's Nana - she was so funny! Prescott Lane has a hit with this feel good story of a man returning home after man years and finding love.

An arc was provided in exchange for an honest review.
Fizza
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a page turner! I absolutely loved Piper and Drew's story. It is full of drama, romance, hurt and hope. A perfect story line and well developed characters has made it even better. Story flows flawlessly and kept me absorbed in it from the very beginning until the end. At times it was sad at others so full of passion and love. It's definitely and must read for romance lovers. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

P.S. I received a complementary copy of this book.
Neilliza Swaffar
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by author, in return for an honest review.**

☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars ☆☆☆☆

Wrapped In Lace was beautiful, sexy and gratifying. Drew and Piper were smoking hot together. Their love for each other was purely sweet and satisfying. I love love this book so much. This is by far Author Prescott Lane’s best work yet.

photo WrappedInLace-Teaser1.jpg

Drew and Piper were the best of friends when they were little. They have been there for each other since they were just kids. When they were six Piper wanted to be part of the boys so mu
books are love
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There hasn’t been a Prescott Lane book that hasn’t had me smile and cry and this one is no exception. I love the story of Drew and Piper. What Drew went through was horrible with Rob and Ellie.

Ellie did not like. I actually feel sorry for rob and that is saying something. I mean after what he did I didn’t think I could forgive him but he is stuck with this witch even though for some reason he loves her no idea why so I feel for him.

Piper was sweet and precious. So honest and just what Drew neede
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun, funny and one hell of a ride is what awaits you as you read this book. It's a holiday treat wrapped in lace!
Drew comes back into town hating every minute of being there because of his past and his family well some of hiss family that he can't be around because of the pain they caused him 6 years ago. What he didn't expect was that fate had something planned for him and had enlisted his grandmother in on it.
Piper is tired of being set up on dates, blind dates and online dating she has given
Shameca Smith
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 STAR READ!!! (Because I cannot rate higher!)

This was the first book I've read by Prescott Lane, and let me tell you... What the hell have I been waiting for?! I'm in love with this story and not because I'm a sucker for second chance love stories, but because this was is different than what I'm used to! Drew was in his hometown for the first time in 6 years and was looking for a quick hookup. Until that quick hookup gets sick in front of him and they forget about it. They don't think they are
Michelle Rodriguez
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars review to follow.
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
By: Prescott Lane
4 Holiday Stars

Prescott Lane gift wrapped us a delightful Holiday Romance!

Drew & Piper were best friends growing up. Until the day that Piper’s mother appeared and took her away. Promising to write each other every week, they would survive the separation.

As time went on, the letters stopped. But neither forgot about each other.

When Drew comes home for Christmas after 6 years of not coming home. He was in for the best Christmas present EVER!!!

Had too much t
Loraine Oliver
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
I love the characters in this book! Drew is the main man in this book and he is handsome, has a body to die for and most of all he is a self made man who works with wood and building beautiful things out of used things and making them new again, learned in his grandfather's workshop as he grew up, create beautiful pieces of furniture, and continues to do so after grandfather's passing. Drew is now an expert in his field and is known world wide.

Drew lives in another town however. In this book he
Chu
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childhood-friend
I fell in love with the cover first, I think this is one of the best I have ever laid eyes on. It’s sexy, it’s elegant and it’s subtle. Something that you couldn’t wait to get your hands on, and read.

And it did not disappoint, because Wrapped in Lace is indeed a great read. It tells the story of Drew and Piper, an ordinary plot of childhood friends-turned lovers, wrapped in a beautiful package. It was touching, but not heavy, it has some drama, mainly about family stuffs and personal issues, but
Nikki
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
If the boy you loved at thirteen sat down next to you eleven years later, would you remember him?

After a series of unfortunate incidents masquerading as dates, Piper Harper is D-O-N-E, done with men. Her self-imposed celibacy is thwarted, however, when a charming country boy walks into the bar where she’s drowning her sorrows and asks her to make him a Leg Spreader.

Let me point out, it’s only the aforementioned charm coupled with a Southern accent that makes that line sweet instead of seedy.

Real
Cyndi Becker
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With Wrapped In Lace, Prescott Lane delivers a sweet and sexy short story about unrequited first loves (teenage) and second chances. We get the story from 2 perspectives, that of Piper Harper and Drew Landon. These two were the best of friends as kids, but when Piper moved away and drew moved on, their connection was lost...or so it seems. It was exactly the read I needed; sweet, sexy and angsty.

Set over a short Christmas visit, Drew makes his way home after six years in a self imposed exile. He
Gloria Green
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well I was totally wrapped up, not in lace, but in this story. One of my first thoughts as I finished reading Wrapped In Lace was that it's one of my favorites this year. The synopsis only scratches the surface of the awesomeness. It was so much more than I expected.

From the synopsis I really thought Drew Landon was going to be a player. He's not! I fell in love with this character so fast. The dream of a perfect life in his hometown was crushed by his girlfriend of four years. In one night he l
Sorcha O'Dowd
A sweet and sexy story which is the perfect excuse to start a little festive reading, ‘Wrapped in Lace’ is swoon-worthily romantic and a great treat for this time of year as the cold nights roll in, and you want to curl up with a good book.

There is a second-chance feel to Piper and Drew’s romance, but it isn’t in the traditional, heart-breaking first love way, but in a natural progression of their being close friends as children, crushing on each other as teenagers, and then being separated by m
Falling In Fall Book Blog
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-read-shelf
Don't you just love a Christmas romance story to get you in the spirit? Five leaves doesn't even being to capture how much I loved this book. Just like Prescott Lane's other books the writing is flawless, the story is emotionally charged, the characters are as real as can be and the book is just perfect! Every moment from the beginning to the end is beautiful! I fell deeply in love with all the characters in Wrapped in Lace.

It is Christmastime in McAdenville, North Carolina. McAdenville is nick
Jelena Bosh
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5

A very sweet romance with a sexy edge that will make you come back for more! I loved everything about it, from the way the characters met, the way their relationship developed and even through all their troubles and heartaches..

SWEET.

SEXY.

BEAUTIFUL.

ADDICTIVE.

HOT.

Drew and Piper had the type of connection which will make even the most unromantic people grave for it. Their chemistry was as sweet as it was hot as sin!! I laughed and cried at the same time during m
Badass Bloggettes
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
YES! I really enjoyed the story of Drew and Piper.

Every year I like to find some holiday stories both in print and on TV that touch my heart and make me happy…Wrapped In Lace is one.

As you know I love a good second chance story. They make me feel good and hopeful. Wrapped In Lace is a story of childhood friends and want-to-be lovers who loose contact when Piper moves away.

I love the way the book begins. Drew Landon is returning home for the holidays. He doesn’t want to be there because of bad
T.M. Payne
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book: Wrapped In Lace
Author: Prescott Lane
Publication Date: 11/2/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a wonderful romance book. We have a couple who were once best friends and now they are both back in their home town and things may have changed but for the good or bad?
Drew hates that he has had to come home for the holidays but he promised his grandmother he would. However, his brother Rob and his wife who is someone Drew would rather forget about are t
Danielle
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have to preface this review with the admission that I am a holiday romance junky. Countdown to Christmas on ABC Family? Yeah, I'm there. Hallmark Movies? Ask my husband and sons... it's a sickness. So when I got the opportunity to review a holiday romance written my Prescott Lane I JUMPED at the chance. Therefore, I think I may have rated this book higher than the average review. But that's because I LOVE this type of story. So understand that and take it how you will.
Wrapped in Lace is a bea
Janice Somers
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story has young love, stolen love, betrayal of love, lost love, new love and forgiveness. This is another emotional, (love, hate, betrayal) story that just kept me so tied up in it, that I couldn't put it down. It's about a family broken apart when a brother betrayed brother by getting his girlfriend pregnant while he was away at college. Drew hasn't been home in six years and his Nana has convinced him to come home for the Christmas holidays. He stops at Hanks' a bar and sees a woman by he ...more
buzy_reading
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reader-group
Drew and Piper's story told from both POV's. They began as childhood friends who went there separate ways upon the age of fourteen. Drew and Piper grew up in North Carolina. At fourteen Piper moved away to live with her mother. Drew left at eighteen returning six years later to celebrate Christmas with family. This story will put you in the mood for a winter wonderland with the upcoming Christmas holiday.
From the first word until the last I was captivated by Drew and Piper's alluring and seduct
Rene Lewis Mahood
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Some things are meant to be. It just takes a couple of sneaky grandparents to push you in the right direction.

Drew was betrayed by his brother and his girlfriend. He walked away from his family and hometown and hasn't been back home for six years. He is returning home for Christmas to make his grandmother happy.

Piper was raised by her grandfather until her mother came back in the picture in her early teens and took her away to live with her. She is now all grown up and has moved back to the sma
  • Only You (Second Chances #2)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Vision of Hope (Infinity, #3)
  • See Through Me (Lose My Senses, #1)
  • Belong (Seven Year Itch, #3)
  • The Last Shot
  • Taking Tiffany (Breaking and Taking #2)
  • Undying (Undying, #1)
  • Just You (Starting Out #2)
  • Tapped (Totaled, #2)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • Intercepted (By His Game, #3)
  • Cracklin' Rosie (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #2)
  • Transparent (Luminous, #2)
  • Consumed by You (Fighting Fire #3)
  • Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)
  • The 18th Floor
  • Off the Clock (Pleasure Principle, #1)
Prescott Lane is the Amazon bestselling author of Stripped Raw. Some of her other works include: Perfectly Broken, The Sex Bucket List, and Layers of Her. She is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and graduated from Centenary College with a degree in sociology. She went on to receive her MSW from Tulane University, after which she worked with developmentally delayed and disabled children. She ...more