Start by marking “Tempted” as Want to Read:
Tempted

Tempted

Though he smolders with sexuality, Lauren knows better than to give into her wild attraction to her best friend and co-worker, Tony Donovan. She's been down that route before and knows the hurt that comes when she tries to push past the boundaries of friendship with a player like Tony.
Then and out of town party finds them sharing a hotel room together, and Lauren finds her
Published September 23rd 2015 by Jami Alden

To ask other readers questions about Tempted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted

Draven
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was more novella than novel and more sex than any actual plot. Felt like first time author stuff with more than a few character description inconsistencies (hello, editor, report?) but I’ll reserve judgement on this author because I feel like Alden got better with her later works. Sex was fun but lacked the substance to make me love it.
Charmaine Walker
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received this complimentary arc copy from the author for an honest review.
Never read a story about one of the Donavan brothers before but the wait was worth it. Tony Donavan is one hot sexy man. He works with colleague Lauren and she is like "one of the boys" ......well at first she is. When he sees what his brother Mike has with wife Karen, it makes him think.
Lauren loves her job as a carpenter and working with brothers Tony and Mike, her boss. She really fancies Tony but keeps things secret.
Nina
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
This story was cliche, predictable and boring. This trope has been used and recycled so many times (which I actually don't mind). I enjoy reading friends to lovers story, but I also expect the author to put her own spin to it to make the story her own.

Also, I'm getting tired of authors using the OW (other woman) as a source of conflict and misunderstanding. That, to me, is just the lazy way out. Please find something different.

The writing was good, but this story isn't anything different from th
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is technically 4th book in the Donovan brothers series.
So far all brothers have a HEA but Tony has seen all his brothers find their soulmate. Lauren starts working as a carpenter for Mike Donovan and meets Tony who works for his brother.
For 7 months Tony has kept his hands to himself but when he's invited to play Lauren boyfriend at her parents 30th anniversary things for a little out of hand.
Love this story I do think it actually my favourite
Shannon
Oct 09, 2016
Nikki
rated it did not like it
Oct 02, 2015
Saunders
Dec 25, 2015
Darya M.
Jul 10, 2017
Like so many romance readers, my first romance novel was by Kathleen Woodiwiss - The Flame and the Flower, to be exact. I was thirteen. I spent the next month working my way through her entire back list. Shortly thereafter I discovered Judith McNaught, Johanna Lindsey, Karen Robards, Catherine Coulter, Shirlee Busbee among others, and devoured their lavish historical epics full of overbearing alph ...more