Start by marking “The Billionaire's Puppy - The Complete Collection (The Billionaire's Puppy, #1-18)” as Want to Read:

The Billionaire's Puppy - The Complete Collection

(The Billionaire's Puppy #1-18)

This collection contains all eighteen installments of the Billionaire's Puppy series - a dark erotic fantasy featuring extreme bdsm, puppy play, domination, and a handsome billionaire whose moral compass has completely malfunctioned...

Rex is tired of gold diggers and boyfriends who refuse to get kinky with him. He wants someone he can come home to and use however he wan
Published September 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Puppy - The Complete Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Puppy - The Complete Collection

AussieMum
DNF 32%

This is a no-holds-barred, dub-con sex-fest. Poor Cody gets ridden hard and put away wet just about every minute of every day, by multiple men...his owner, his trainer, and a strapping stud puppy, and later on, some ponies. His poor butt is abused so thoroughly I'd be amazed if he ever went to the toilet naturally again.

In short instalments, as it was originally written, this would probably be fine for a bit of fun dub-con entertainment. But sitting down in one reading is hard going, bec
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
If you are kinking on a bit of dub con and enjoy seeing a boy pushed beyond his limits this book is for you. It contains lots of pet and pony play (in costume much of the time), double teaming, watersports, fisting, etc. It's the compilation of a serial series and you should buy the whole thing together. Is it worth the $10. Hell yeah if this type of kink is your thing. Although Cody consents he doesn't really know what he's getting in for. There is a line here that really gets blurry quite ofte ...more
Viv
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BDSM favorite!

Great book if you're really into the rougher side of bdsm had a lot of kinks like puppy play, fisting, and plenty of ménages.

There's not much plot in this but the over abundance of sex makes up for it. The characters are really sexy and dominating, especially Max.

Cody is really cute and has some character growth. I really wanted more Brick POVs since he seemed really interesting. Diablo, too!
Jaimed
Jul 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Interesting

I wasn't sure what to expect with this book. It is an interesting, fun, sexy read. I did have a problem with the editing. There are quite a few incorrect words, wrong name, and a few other random errors. I had to stop a few times to figure out who was doing what to who since the same name was used for more than one person in error.

Once this has been edited, it will be 4 stars.
Cat
Aug 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF at 30%, skimmed a little after. I’m not expecting a plot or perfect writing, but there are some serious errors, including using the wrong character names multiple times. Kink like this can be done right, but this story is extremely repetitive and way more non-con than dub-con. It may have been more bearable if it was shorter. The length does it no favors.
mrs e mcmillan
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Weird

Not to my taste. Just weird.. It was well written. No complaint but just not for me. No romance just. Play. Wow..... No relationship. No romance. Rex is blind idiot....... Max is a gold digger.
Samantha Cato
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Totally NOT for the faint of heart...but I did like it a lot :) It could use some editing for typos, etc but the bones of the story are good...not a romance but there is a kind of HEA. Looking forward to reading more from this author!
Joyffree
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Mixed feelings and why the abrupt ending
Max is up to something and what about the stallions?
So many questions
review to follow
Emma Brown
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book takes you on a rollercoaster. Rex, Cody, Brick, Max and the others will have you turning page after page.
Bre B.
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot and steamy

This for sure was dark and so erotic i loved it. Only thing was a few spelling errors and name mixes ups. But other then that i was hooked.
Lynette
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Easy read.
Tabatha Carruthers
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Good and bad parts

Piss play is disgusting and made me want to give the book 1 star, but redeemed itself at the end. Lots of cruelty. Still liked some of it.
WillyBC
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh my. Oh this was so up my alley. So close to being so perfect...an unflinchingly debaucherous tale of not just one, but multiple domineering bastards taking advantage of a helpless boy in over his head, over and over again, pushing all limits in fantastical fantasy scenarios with their depraved desires. A slow-burn (but eventful) account of a boy's "seduction" into indefinite submission...

...it just got so close. If only. If only!...(view spoiler)
Lark
Merciless and unapologetic, D.J. Heart leads us through the story of Rex, a billionaire who signs a desperate young man up for a year of service doing anything--and I do mean anything--he wants. Rex decides he wants a puppy, and his Chief of Security is more than happy to train Cody to the task of pleasing his master. Max is sadistic, something his employer enjoys more than a little, and he subjects Cody to more and more extreme forms of puppy play as the collection continues.

The pace continues
Liz
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
It Is What It Is

Dub-con and non-con galore. Rotten people doing rotten things and the victims end up enjoying it. Don't expect anything approximating real life with what is endurable physically or emotionally. That said, well written for the genre and hot if your kinks lean that way. So my five stars reflect that, not any comparison with other types of reads.

On a personal level I enjoy a bit of revenge so was hoping that Brick and possibly Diablo and Cody would find a way to turn the tables, at
Mike
As the author's loud and clear introduction states, this is extreme BDSM directed by a Billionaire who is far from completely together, reinforced by a sadistic trainer, and all unleashed on a semi-suspecting and very dubiously to clearly non-consensual "pet."

Readers who have a taste of extreme puppy/pet play in an severe BDSM "makeover" mold in a basically non-consensual setting may find this to be an exhilarating series.
Robyn
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was 18 installments long, and I was so sad when it was over!
For what this book is - dirty, filthy and so damn hot - it was remarkably good. There was enough plot and character development that I felt like I knew everyone, and the sex was so freaking hot that I can seriously see myself coming back to the book many more times.
John-Torleif  Harris
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My favorite

This is my favorite of all of DJ's books that I've read ( it's actually my third time through). Cody opens up so beautifully in his submission, I always enjoy going on this journey with him. If you like reading about hot BDSM, DJ Heart never disappoints.
Karyn
This book truly pushed a lot of boundaries for me. Ugh I think I really didn't like the humiliation aspect and the dubcon....It just didn't work for me.
Risa
Diana
rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hello, my name is D.J. Heart. I write erotic gay fiction, usually with a bdsm twist, featuring dominant gay men and the twinks who love them. I hope you all enjoy my stories!

My mailing list (used only to notify you of new releases) can be found at:
eepurl.com/bkJ9l5

If anyone has any questions, comments or just wants to say hi, I can be found on tumblr at:
djheart-books.tumblr.com

Or you could send

The Billionaire's Puppy (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • The First Night (The Billionaire's Puppy, #1)
  • The Trainer (The Billionaire's Puppy, #2)
  • Broken In (The Billionaire's Puppy, #3)
  • The New Stud (The Billionaire's Puppy, #4)
  • Puppy Gets A Break (The Billionaire's Puppy, #5)
  • Twice As Full (The Billionaire's Puppy, #6)
  • Puppy's Leather Hood (The Billionaire's Puppy, #7)
  • Puppy Freedom (The Billionaire's Puppy, #8)
  • Back In Trouble (The Billionaire's Puppy, #9)
  • The Ride (The Billionaire's Puppy, #10)