Start by marking “Fusion (Razia, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fusion (Razia, #4)

Fusion

(Razia #4)

Lyssa Peate has everything she thought she ever wanted. She's finally earned the respect of her fellow pirates, she's got a finger on the pulse on her scientist life, and she's got a core set of friends (and more-than-friends) that have her back. But deep down, she knows none of this goodness will last. And when she finds out a life-changing secret, she wonders if this is ...more
Published February 16th 2016 by Sun's Golden Ray Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fusion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fusion

Start your review of Fusion (Razia, #4)
Chelsea
Fusion is the conclusion to the Razia series (fear not, there's short stories too!) and it was exactly as good as I thought it was going to be. There's something about this series that makes me unable to put it down. Something different and special. Maybe it's because I've read nothing like this before or maybe it's just super awesome. I think it's most likely a mixture of the two.

Razia has finally grown up in Fusion. She doesn't have much of a choice because **SPOILER** (view spoiler)
Emily
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Originally seen on
Emily Reads Everything

If there was ever a perfect finale for a series, this is it.

I almost want to end the review right there. There's nothing else to say. I'll try to continue though. Please forgive me if the rest of this is just me gushing about how adorable Sage is.

I love Sage.

Sage and Lyssa are so perfect for each other but only one of them admits it. Three guesses who is in touch with their emotions and the first two don't count. Yes, its Lyssa. She is still completely un
Allen Shepherd
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? another book come and another book devoured. when I fist started reading it I did not know what to think about the direction it was taking me. but S. Usher Evans spins you a tale that you don't want to put down. there are many times I started to not like Razia/Lyssa but came to see this as watching her journey to find herself once and for all. it will be interesting in June to see where Beginnings takes us. I know I for one am looking forward to seeing how this tale will end.
Theresa
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
I LOVED this book!!! (not to mention the entire series!)
Razia is so tough and in the past books, we see that tough exterior starting to crack. And it continues in this book as a major event happen that forces her to 'grow up'.
I really enjoyed watching Razia/Lyssa grow and come to terms with her past and embrace her future.
All 4 books (and the 2 novellas) were engaging and action-packed!
Highly recommend this book/series!!!
Sierra
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, indie, sci-fi
This book was soooooooo overwhelming and stressful for me, but good gravy it was so perfect. What a gorgeous quartet. The emotions were gripping and I just wanted to live and die in this world forever. Lyssa is the best “unlikeable” (rolls eyes because I’m sure some bozo out there is thinking it) female protagonist. She’s so flawed and so human, I felt like I got to see glimpses of myself on the page. Lyssa is a great reminder that even those of us with the furthest to fall can always - ALWAYS - ...more
Maria Bouvier
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
and so Lyssa and Sage will be happy and ever after. besides that, Lyssa's mum a total bitch, Jukin needs totally a therapist, psych ward for u my man. Lyssa finally had the courage to grow up and some balls too. I'm just imagining her and sage and their baby bounty hunting. And her dad?! that was a plot changing, her finally accepting the truth, mother's a bitch, not father's too.
Grace Madonio
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What?!?! Loved this book. The whole series! I wish again thought that this book was a little longer. The most exciting part of the book was again too close to the ending of the book. But what a great ending.
Jamie
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. Razia has been so self loathing that she is finally forced into a change of perspective of those around her that she had shallow judgements on. she becomes less concerned of glory and more outward big picture choices.
Katie Carroll
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi
review to come
Rae
Apr 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*review might contain spoilers*

The fourth and final book in the Razia series, FUSION delivers on even more Razia, and more of the best cast of characters in the universe.

Razia’s family is getting a little too close for comfort, and now that her brother Jukin has been disgraced there’s a bigger and badder officer making ripples in the world of piracy—and he knows Razia’s real identity of Lyssa Peate. On top of that, she finds herself in the position of having a family growing more rapidly than sh
Lisa
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi
This is the fourth book in S. Usher Evans' Razia series, and it is a dandy finale. I love reading books where I feel like I'm saying goodbye to friends when I'm done. If you've read the first three books, you'll be glad to know that Fusion gives some insight to several things in the series. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor a couple of times because, dang, didn't see that coming! I hated to turn the final page, but Fusion was a good send-off to the series.
Elizabeth
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: indie
The Razia books just keep getting better with each installment! Razia is as stubborn and driven as ever, only this time she finally starts to see herself through other people's eyes, and the results are amazing. She's pregnant, but that doesn't stop her from doing crazy stuff and going on adventures and making enemies. It also doesn't stop her from making a new family. Long live Razia!
J
Jan 01, 2016
Kristin Wallin
Jan 29, 2020
Caffee K.
I’ve been solidly hooked on this series since I read Double Life, the first book of the series. Though the many ups and downs of Razia I’ll admit I’ve been about ready to strangle her, cheer her success, and throw the books across the room. This one is no exception. The start of the book had me ready to give up and walk away. The reason why gets into spoilers, so you’ll have to read the entire series to understand. As with the other Razia books, this one can stand alone, though it will definitel ...more
Jeff Beese
Katrina Mauldin
Jul 11, 2016
Dec 29, 2016

• Occupation (Rise #1)
  • Lone Wolf (Noah Wolf #2)
  • In Sheep's Clothing (Noah Wolf #3)
  • Hit For Hire (Noah Wolf #4)
  • The Wolf's Bite (Noah Wolf, #5)
  • Black Sheep (Noah Wolf, #6)
  • Balance of Power (Noah Wolf #7)
  • Without Law 3 (Without Law #3)
  • Without Law 4 (Without Law #4)
  • Without Law 5 (Without Law #5)
  • Without Law 6 (Without Law #6)
  • Without Law 7 (Without Law #7)
  • Without Law 8 (Without Law #8)
  • Cyborg Corps (Cyborg Corps #1)
  • Without Law 9 (Without Law #9)
  • Without Law 10 (Without Law #10)
  • Noah Wolf Box Set #4: Books 11-13
  • World Order (Noah Wolf #14)
S. Usher Evans is an author, blogger, and witty banter aficionado. Born in Pensacola, Florida, she left the sleepy town behind for the fast-paced world of Washington, D.C.. There, she somehow landed jobs with BBC, Discovery Channel, and National Geographic Television before finally settling into a "real job" as an IT consultant. After a quarter life crisis at age 27, she decided consulting was for ...more

Razia (5 books)
  • Double Life (Razia, #1)
  • Alliances (Razia, #2)