Start by marking “Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #3)

Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #3)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  1,038 Ratings  ·  161 Reviews
My evil plan is right on schedule.
I have her right where I want her, and soon I’ll be ready to lower the boom.
That is, if I can force myself to screw her over.
She’s got to me—made me care about her—and now I have two loves—my company and the Feisty Princess.
I can’t have them both.
It’s time to choose.
Published June 7th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Royals, please sign up.

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
3 "HIDE THE NOODLE TIME" STARS.

Ahh! I was so excited about this one, I wait like forever for it and now that is over I feel like it was not enough.

Loved the two first books but this one was a little flat. I was expecting so much more for KING & Dime piece ending that I feel a little disappointed.

YAMADA was the one who made this book for me!! That MADAFAKA is the shit and I LOVE him.

Long story short? It was an ok reading for me. That's all.
Michelle
I m a lil disappointed

I was really lookin forward to this book it's the last in the series an I was dyin for more of Margo an Alexander an they were really great but the story was a lil meh I expected a lot more the first an second books were so good they were so hot together an the story was really good with loads of drama but this book just lacked in drama

This book picked up from the last book an Margo had got horrible news an she needed more Alexander more than ever an to her surprise he
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Boring. Had hoped for a bit more since it's the last book in this short series, but we get what we get.
Brenda
Apr 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the author

Dirty Royals is now Alexander and Margo dealing with their marriage and Margo's father death. Alex still wants her company but he has some ambiguities feelings how he will do that.
There isn't much. Mostly their saying:

Alexander been an asshole because he does not want his baby sister dating Jack and quickly ist ok because he one sec to lose Margo. Margo now is in charge of Buchanan Industries and trying to forget Alexander still they are after one month back together.

O
Michelle
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I stumbled upon this series when I was buying up the Black Falcon Series in paperback for an upcoming event. I knew that I would instantly like it from the blurb of book one and admit I devoured the first two that night, hours after one-clicking. I waited patiently for the last installment.

I really enjoyed this series. I think the only thing I could have wanted was if it was longer, but I know that with romances, the build up is the journey and so once we get to the moment of conflict resolutio
Sharon Loumakis
Feb 27, 2016 marked it as to-read
dammit!!! I thought this one was out! grrrrrrr I wouldn't have read the other 2 yet if I'd have known :(
Three Chicks
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I have been anxiously awaiting the last installment of Michelle Valentine's A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series. Margo Buchanan has just lost her father, is drowning in grief and things between her and Alexander King are unresolved. Can he be trusted? Is he still hell bent on destroying her father's company? He knows she loves him, but what are his feelings?

I think this last book really gives insight into the Naughty King's thoughts and intentions. His closed off heart is at od
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dirty Royals is the third and final installment of the A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series. I have been impatiently waiting for this conclusion and I loved it!

“What if he’s just using me to get to Buchanan Industries? What if I don’t mean as much to him as he goes to me?”

Since Margo and Alexander entered into their agreement, things have been going well. A little too well—and they both realize that they have a lot on the line at this point. When a family emergency occurs for Margo, she is shocked
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
Dirty Royals is a hot, hilarious, and heartwarming romantic comedy that casts a swoon-worthy spell from the very first page, enchanting until the end. Achingly addictive. Laugh-out-loud funny. Super sexy. Wickedly wonderful. Michelle Valentine makes magic in the sexy and seductive Dirty Royals, a must-read roller coaster of a romance that touches all of the feels along the riveting ride.

Holy bookgasm! The Naughty King and his Feisty Princess are back and better than ever!!! The Hangover meets
Rebecca
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
What started out as a business deal – an agreement of sorts - between Alexander King and Margo Buchanan has now turned into so much more, but trust is not something that comes easily to either one of them, which complicates an already fragile relationship and forces King to choose between his feisty princess and a company that is his father’s legacy and his own personal passion.

From the beginning of Naughty King, what has happened between Alexander and Margo has been anything but business. Thei
Neecy
Can't wait for more King!
Nathalie*
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked this series :) it was over way to quickly though

Cute fun sexy read .. I really like both characters and especially Yamada and how he speaks about himself
Kristine GPI Bookblog
If Naughty King was dinner and Feisty Princess was foreplay than Dirty Royals was very much the main event. Alexander and Margot are married, their chemistry off the charts, the competition to outwit each other continues in the background, but in the wake of news of Margot's father's sudden death all thoughts of hostile take overs and backdoor wheeling's and dealings are pushed aside. In the final instalment of this aptly named sexy Manhattan fairytale Valentine delves deeper into the connection ...more
Jessica Viteri
"Not all men are bastards like me. I'm a rare breed."

Alexander King. Oh, Alexander King.
How I missed you and your assholeish ways. But that's the thing, I still miss it even after reading this third and last part to the series trilogy. Don't get me wrong, you were still alpha and broody and all things the Naughty King is known for. However, there was a little something missing from the first two books that was not in this one. Maybe it's me. Maybe I just want you to stay wickedly charming all
Rustys
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blockbuster conclusion to the series, A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, Dirty
Royals gave me closure with humor, steam and declarations of love.

DR 3 always photo DR7.jpg

Love was the hard part.
Margo is unsure what she feels and afraid to admit she just might be in love
with the Naughty King, Alexander.
For Alexander the thought of admitting and accepting his feelings has
him on edge.
An Oh No moment when he spoke out of anger left me cringing and
cursing.
Poor Margo just when she let her defense down King crushed her.
Yamada rocks m
Brit
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review from the lovely author.

this has become one of my top favorite new adult series. I fell in love with the characters and there actions. but I feel like this third novella could have been better. it seemed rushed. but the writing is beautiful.
Karen
Jun 08, 2016 rated it liked it
One star off for being a serial. I've completely forgotten the story from months earlier when I read part 2. Story was average but Yamada made the story fun!!
TOPPOKI
Mar 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
I want more Naughty King and Feisty Princess romance. Also crazy ass Yamada!
Kim Whitehead
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! It was everything I thought it would be and more!! Thank you Michelle Valentine for an epic ending!!! Wish there would have been more!! It was heart warming and comical! Loved it!!
Chrissy
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2016

Finally we get to see if Margo and Alexander’s relationship can make it or if it will crash and burn to the ground. Dirty Royals is a fast paced and angsty finish to the Naughty King and Feisty Princess‘s story!

Dirty Royals picks up right where Feisty Princess ended, and it story line keeps getting better and better. I so wanted to hate both of these characters in this series, but couldn’t help but fall in love with them. Margo is strong yet vulnerable, an
Emma
Oct 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Please bear in mind this is the third installment of the serial and may therefore contain spoilers for earlier parts of the story.

Will Alexander confess his growing feelings to Margo??

How will Margo cope with the tragic events at the end of Feisty Princess??

What does this all mean for the business merger??

What dastardly deeds is Jess planning??

What madcap lunacy is Yamada going to get up to next?? - damn I want him to have his own story :)

Following the unexpected events at the end of Feisty Prin
Jennifer Finn
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third and final book in the Sexy Manhattan Fairytales series. I really liked this series except for the Yamada character, I felt he was too much like Mr Chow from The Hangover and not in a good way. He was just too over the top and totally not believable as a college educated businessman. This book picks up where the first one left off, Margo and Alexander are in Vegas and they've just woken up to realize they got drunk the night before and got married. Margo points out to Alexander ...more
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, pain, naughty fun, and heartbreak. There are three parts to this series so be prepared.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1)
Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #2)

This is third part of Margo and King’s story. One evil plan. One lie. That is all it takes to ruin everything. Margo learns the truth and tries to figure out where to go from
MJ
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-books, arc
A wonderfully passionate, yet oh so tender conclusion to this series. The Feisty Princess and her Naughty King have to figure out both their feelings and their business arrangement. Picking up exactly where we left off in book 2, Dirty Royals packs a punch. Delivering sexy with heart and a whole lot of laughs, this one was a joy to read.

Margo and Alexander may not have had the most traditional of beginnings but I'm confident right along with them, that they don't mind one bit. With the comic rel
Red Cheeks Reads
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I don’t know about you guys but I have been waiting like a crazy person for the conclusion of Margo and Alexander’s story. It started off so very good. I do love a book that is enemies to lovers to friends. Haha. I guess that is how you would describe it because this third book they seem to be putting a little trust and faith in each other and things seem to be finally coming together for these two while everything else is falling apart around them.

“I won’t hurt you. I promise. You can trust me
Caroline
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Cocky, funny, kinky, sexy and totally hilarious!

Once upon a time, a Naughty King, a Feisty Princess and Yamada, the wise madafaka…

« Make sure you scrub those balls. Want them nice and clean when Dime Piece has them in her mouth later on. »
« Yamada! » My sister scolds him, causing me to laugh. « That was crude. »
« What? Don’t act like King and Margo aren’t freaky as fuck. Yamada thinking ball licking is mild compared to what they do when they play hide the pickle. »

This third book is the too shor
Helena Bookhooked
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the concluding part of the Manhattan Fairytale series.

We follow Alex and Margo and the final part of their journey and how they deal with unexpected bombshell that lands at the end of Fiesty Princess.

Michelle has delivered a great ending and some unforgettable characters in Margo and Alex and their happy ever after is not achieved without incident.

Yamada is back and he just made the series for me as he is just a ray of light within the seriousness of the main characters.

i personally woul
Mary Wasowski
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's now or never. It's time for the Naughty Kind to get his Feisty Princess. And...did he? I guess you are going to have to read all 3 books to find out. I will say how much I LOVE this series. It was just a fun, laugh out loud, sexy read. Michelle created some great characters that I will not soon forget, but the best was Yamada. Oh my goodness! he is the best. I love Michelle. I love everything she writes. She never disappoints. Take a chance on getting to know the Naughty King, you will love ...more
Debbie - Really Needs My Very Own Alpha Male -  Terrell
A good ending to the series. They fought until the end and ended it in a style that worked for the King and Margo. They had their support with them to the end and even got to put one adversary in their place at a time when it was needed. The alternating POVs made the story more interesting and Michelle Valentine's writing style is one that gets you hooked and keeps you involved until the last chapter.
Kim Carter
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great ending to the story of our Naughty King and Feisty Princess....I would love to get Diem and Jack's story...hint hint...winkie winkie. Yamada keeps the mood light with his antics at getting these two to stay together....but sometimes fear takes over and it can ruin it all. Diem and Yamada help Alexander realize that it's ok to let someone into his heart and love....Margo just has to trust...thank you Michelle Valentine for the opportunity to read their story.
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
  • Tyrant
  • Sucker Punched (Knockout Love #2)
  • Kiss of a Blade (No Mercy, #4)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • One Last Ride (Second Chance, #3)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Loaded (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Eternally (Infinite Love Duet, #2)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
  • Show Me How (Thatch, #3)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • Bet with a Bad Boy
  • The Rocker That Rescues Me (The Rocker)
  • Jack (Devils Bend, #3)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.
More about Michelle A. Valentine...

A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale (4 books)
  • Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #1)
  • Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #2)
  • Dirty Deals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1-3)