Start by marking “The New Order (The Elementia Chronicles, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The New Order (The Elementia Chronicles, Book 2)

The New Order

(The Elementia Chronicles #2)

The quest continues… Follow Stan, Kat and Charlie in the second action-packed instalment of The Elementia Chronicles: an unofficial MINECRAFT-fan adventure series, inspired by the bestselling game.

President Stan has led his people through an epic battle and brought peace to the Republic of Elementia. But dissent is rippling through the countryside. King Kev’s loyal followe

Published November 5th 2015 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks (first published October 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The New Order, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Sofie Eisenberg I'm rereading the series LOL

Nathan Albright
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: challenge-2018
In the acknowledgements section to this book, the author praises his publisher for taking a chance on publishing his fan fiction series, of which this is the second volume.  The thing is, this book is more than merely fan fiction, while being firmly a genre work that is aware of the conventions of the genre and also blessed with a gentle sense of irony.  There is even a beautiful meta moment towards the end of the novel where a main character sees people reading the first novel in the series, se ...more
Johan Sazulhisyam
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a very good book.The Lord Tenebris is actually Herobrine.I want to see whats on the 3rd book
Jet
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ITS AWEESOMEE.
Vincent Dam
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this second book, The New Order, the story of Stan and all his friends and supporters carry out the good life after defeating King Kev and claiming the city of Elementia for all the lower level players every where. But as was learned at the end of book one, it is not all going well in their newly found leadership. Not everyone is happy with their victory and will join so easily to a world where higher leveled and lower leveled plays live together peacefully. The new rebel organization the No ...more
Sean
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book yet

My soon enjoys how the book takes an exciting story and puts it in such a fun game. We both love it
Mike Vader
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
A littel ti slow
Frankie
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giancarlo
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AmAzing book. Everyone should read it.
Mai
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This was awesome. The noctem alliance is weird. Psyche. VIVA LA NOCTEM! Long live the noctem alliance! Lord Tenebris Herobrine!
Unas Mia
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is an amazing book and I would completely recommend this book for those who like the game it's based on
Michael Osawa
Sep 20, 2016 marked it as to-read
Suspenseful
Owen
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-lit
The Elementia Chronicles: The New Order, by Sean Fay Wolfe is an inspiring book with many messages, plot twists, and parts of the story that just throw the reader off. It shows that Minecraft is more than just a game. When three players, Charlie Kat and Steve, face the hardest risks and consequences through many choices throughout the game. And also that there is always more than it seems at play in reality or life inside the game. The book itself will make the reader feel like him/herself will ...more
Erik This Kid Reviews Books
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The strength of these novels isn’t in the subject matter but the masterful writing and intriguing plot. It’s a great series for kids (and adults) wanting to read a good story. Wolfe has a distinct writing style, and makes you feel like you are there with the characters. Wolfe wrote the books so that even if you have never played Minecraft, you wouldn’t be “lost” in the story. Also, the plot flows seamlessly from book one to book two in the series. The second book was not a disappointment. Wolfe ...more
Sammy
Dec 12, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, kids, fantasy
Having been made to read the first book by my son who adored it, it was hardly surprising when he forced this second instalment on me as soon as he was done reading it!

While it suffers from much the same problems as the first book (misuse of certain words and phrases, mostly), the writing itself has actually improved a fair bit, and the plot was fast-paced and solid. A great read for Minecraft fans, especially the young ones.

Also, for the record, I guessed the identity of the big boss baddy when
Juan Manuel Sarmiento
Nuevo Orden es una continuación escrita de tal manera que no podrás parar de leer y que sin duda te dejará con ganas de leer el desenlace, sobretodo después de la revelación del último capítulo. Una novela en la que el autor demuestra sus habilidades para la escritura y el suspense con una historia que atraerá a lectores de cualquier tipo y edad.
Reseña completa EN MI BLOG
Christopher H.
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction
This is the sequel to the Elementia Chronicles Book 1: Quest for Justice. It is a great sequel that takes place after the Battle for Elementia. Stan and his friends have claimed the castle, but the followers of King Kev are still at large and are forming a new army. As the new alliance gains power Stan and his friends must make crucial decisions about what's best for their city, the people, and the war. This book is a great sequel to the original, definitely one of my favorite books.
The Brothers
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Asher (9yo) read. "Stan and his friends are trying to stop the Noctem Alliance from stronger. I liked the Minecraft ideas. I'm going to try to do some of them in the game."

He must have set some kind of land speed record for reading. It only took him 3 days to get through this ~500 page book!
Carson H
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a HUGE Minecraft fan and loved this series. It was another great series among many others. The ending though...
AldenR
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I have ever read.
magnus hole
Jun 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
see my previous review. its more or less the same. obnoxious characters, terrible writing skills, etc, etc. oh yes. and the whole thing set in minecraft. rubbish? nah. rubbish supreme.
Coleson Fromm
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book! Its awesome, and I would recomend this book to anyone that likes minecraft!
Kanyon Sparks
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this book was really good and I recommend this book to any one who likes minecraft or likes adventure and action because if you like any of those this is a just right book for you.
Fraser
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good follow up from first book. I am learning the Minecraft lingo ... slowly!
Wojtek Perales
Oct 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
Coming out November!- Can't wait!!!
Timur
James
Apr 23, 2016
iEatsPixels
Apr 19, 2016

• Cassidy Jones and the Luminous (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #4)
  • The Cornerstone
  • War of the Coffee Bean (Alienbutt Saga, #1)
  • The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. - The Curious Case Of The Kidnapped Chemist
  • The Star Brotherhood (AGU: SC Intelligence #1)
  • The Truth about Sharks and Pigeons
  • The Right to Arm Bears (Threadbare #3)
  • Wizard Born (Wizard Born, #1)
  • The Jamie Drake Equation
  • The Weight of a Thousand Feathers
  • Pears and Perils
  • Spinward Fringe Broadcast 8: Renegades (Spinward Fringe, #8, Rogue Element, #4)
  • What's It Like in Space?: Stories from Astronauts Who've Been There

The Elementia Chronicles (3 books)
  • Quest for Justice: An Unofficial Minecraft-Fan Adventure (The Elementia Chronicles, Book 1)
  • Herobrine's Message: An Unofficial Minecraft-Fan Adventure (The Elementia Chronicles #3)
“convoy of minecarts” 0 likes