Start by marking “... And Wisdom Comes Quietly ” as Want to Read:
... And Wisdom Comes Quietly

... And Wisdom Comes Quietly

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
...and wisdom comes quietly brings together the wisest words ever written about living simply and peacefully amidst the pressures of the world. With words from the greatest thinkers, this beautiful book brings a deep sense of peace and calm. It makes a thoughtful gift of lifelong value.
Published August 31st 2000 by Exley Publications Ltd (first published December 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about ... And Wisdom Comes Quietly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ... And Wisdom Comes Quietly

Foreverfangirl
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Short book with beautiful quotes and pictures.
Monica
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I found this book while on a morning run on March 22, 2009 (& 2009 was a really bad year for me, but also not because I faced every challenge head-on and grew stronger and more self-reliant). I know the date because inside the cover is a note, written in a fine red marker: "To: Carloto Love Linda" with a big smiley face drawn & the date 2/14/07. So I decided I would write the date I found it, and decided when I finished it, I would leave it somewhere for the next person to find. (I alway ...more
Nichole
Feb 18, 2011 rated it liked it
Beautiful book with an abundance of gorgeous quotes and pictures. It's nice to just have on the shelf to pick up and peruse occasionally for inspiration or reassurance in life. Is a lovely general gift as well.
Dru Skill
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful book, inspiring word's. Worth the read.
Alexander
Jan 25, 2015 rated it liked it
good paintings. book full of quotes about 'ho to live boring life, without doing anything... and enjoy it :)
Snail in Danger (Sid) Nicolaides
Oct 20, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommended to Snail in Danger (Sid) by: the library's free books bin
Shelves: coffee-table
Okay, so the book is an extreme cliché, and there are places where the design could be improved. But there were some decent quotes and some well-chosen illustrations.
Gerry
Jan 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Axioms about living life peacefully and simply.

Words from many great writers, pictures from many great artists - a wholly relaxing book.
Thandiwe Mbhele