Start by marking “Blood of Saints (Sabrina Vaughn #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood of Saints (Sabrina Vaughn #4)

Blood of Saints

(Sabrina Vaughn #4)

"With its raw and vividly drawn characters, this thrill-a-minute adrenaline ride will keep Donald Westlake readers on the edge of their seats."--Library Journal

He wants a miracle

And he won't stop killing until he gets one

Deep in the mountains of Montana, former Homicide inspector Sabrina Vaughn has found the kind of peace she's always dreamed of. And with Michael O'Shea, s
Published August 8th 2016 by Midnight Ink

To ask other readers questions about Blood of Saints, please sign up.
Maegan Beaumont Hi, Lynn ~

Hi, Lynn ~

Unfortunately, no. Blood of Saints is slated for a summer, 2016 release... but the prequel to Carved in Darkness will be available for pre-order very soon! Hopefully that will hold you over until BoS comes out. :)

Maegan(less)

Linda Strong
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th of what has been a remarkable series. While this one is okay as a stand-alone, there are a lot of references as to what has happened since the first book of the series, Carved In Darkness.

Sabrina Vaughn is a former homicide investigator, living with Michael O'Shea, a former hit man. Strange bedfellows ... but it works for them. They have staged their own deaths and only 2 or 3 people know the truth. They are happy together and it's a life she never dreamed would be possible.

When
Pat
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Phew, my nerves were shredded are reading that. Megan Beaumont has really hit her straps with this, the fourth instalment in the Sabrina Vaughan series. Note, the books should be read in order but they are all sooo good.

Sabrina has finally found a measure of peace and tranquillity with Michael and their strange little family in their remote hideaway. But the peace is not to last. Sabrina must venture out into the real world to face her demons again. Her only ally a deadly assassin who is tasked
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Apr 15, 2016 marked it as read-2016
Shelves: dnf
Since I hadn’t read the first three books in the “Sabrina Vaughn” series, I feel like there’s a lot I don’t know or understand. The new book Blood of Saints (Sabrina Vaughn #4) by Maegan Beaumont, brings our heroine Sabrina Vaughn out of hiding to deal with a murder that has links to her past. The story jumps between the present time and the past when Sabrina (previously known as Melissa Walker) was held and tortured by Wade Bauer.

There are cameos by several characters that played roles in the
Kristen
In Maegan Beaumont's Blood of Saints, the 4th installment in the Sabrina Vaughn thriller series, she delivered us a powerful and most disturbing psychological thriller that would blow your mind. For Sabrina Vaughn, who was formally known as Melissa Walker twenty years ago, when she was tortured, raped and presumably killed by her half-brother Wade, she lived in hiding with her own small family. But when trouble knocked on her doorstep, they needed her to come out and help the FBI stop a serial k ...more
Deborah Ledford
I don’t give unwarranted praise (ever) so you know when I offer a recommendation it comes from the heart. Maegan Beaumont's BLOOD OF SAINTS is a rocket ride of a psychological suspense thriller. Rarely do I go back and reread passages, but this one was full of “wow” moments for me. I’ve devoured the entire Sabrina Vaughn series and rate it as one of the most compelling psychological suspense thriller series, going toe-to-toe with mega-authors Lisa Gardner and Karin Slaughter. Still reeling from ...more
Kris
I feel that in my case these series would be better without this book. In the beginning I even was glad to return to Michael and Sabrina, but unfortunately in the end I wanted to skip most of the story to get to the end of this telenovela- I was SO annoyed.
Carol
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the Sabrina Vaughn series and this was really good. I have to say, though, I'm not happy with the direction Ben was taken. All of the characters are interesting. I love all the dynamics between them.
Abby
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
suspense till the end just like Beaumonts other novels.
Zoe
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So amazing. I stopped and read another book before getting to finish this, and I shouldn't have bothered. Nothing compares to the heart stopping adventure Beaumont sends you on. NEVER STOP WRITING! PLEASE! I need more!!!!
ItsAboutTheBook
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holly
Review can be read at It's About The Book

To begin with, wow. This book didn’t hold back any punches and took off with a bang. If you didn’t know the characters already from reading any of the previous books–like me–it was tough going at first. But the power of the story and the strange creep factor of the voice in her head kept me hooked in from the start. You’re not sure what’s going on but you’re paddling as fast as you can to keep up.

In hiding for the past year, Sabrina loves her life. Ok
Ashley Gillan
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery-thriller
Wow. What a ride. This book will keep you guessing from page 1 until the very end. And it will also leave you begging Maegan Beaumont to hurry up and write book 5!

First things first: This is a fourth book in a series. It does continue several storylines from the previous novels. However, there is enough background included to allow you to read as a sand-alone I haven't read the other books, and I wasn't lost. In fact, I'm probably now going to read the others. But it would HELP to read the other
Elizabeth
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Well I liked this book but I might have liked it more if I hadn't started at the end of the series rather than the beginning but since I just pulled it off a library shelf who knew?
jennifer garcia
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Maegan Beaumont!

Ok, if you've read the Sabrina Vaughn series, then you know this novel will be awesome! And it is. Maegan Beaumont is by far the best author I have ever read, and I read a lot! Her plots are twisting, tension building, shocking works of art. Am I gushing?
No. I give all props to this author for creating characters that make you ache for them. Connecting to them over simple words that the author arranges expertly.
Janey Mack
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
#4 in a dark, violent and pulse-pounding series. The main character, Sabrina Vaughn and her protector/love interest, Michael, are a made-for-movies duo. Beaumont's secondary characters are something to see as they keep the plot twists and turns flying by!

Another up-all-nighter (aka at my house as a: Too bad, kids. Hot lunch today.)

Can't wait to see what this author serves up next!

Debi
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got so excited about getting this book that I ordered it twice. LOL. I got the book and I have a Kindle edition. Anyway, here is another awesome book. If you haven't read this author, don't delay. This is the fourth Sabrina Vaughn book and it does not disappoint. Thrilling, dark and utterly Brilliant. What a great series. I can hardly wait for the next one. It is on my wish list.
Richelle Harrington
Another great addition to the series!!

Sad that we didn't get to see much of Michael in this one but enjoyed getting to know Church more! Definitely set up some questions to be answered in the next book, very interested in learning more about Dunn. Hopefully we won't have to wait to long for the next one!
Susan
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley
I think this is one of those books which would have been useful to read the previous three.
Sabrina Vaughn ex-homicide inspector (previously known as Melissa Walker) is pulled back into the web of a serial killer because of twenty-year-old forensic evidence found on a recent body. Is there a connection to the man who tried to kill her.
A NetGalley Book
Mar 06, 2017
Tara White Roney
Aug 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dead Wrath (Valkyrie, #4)
  • Ransomwood
  • Awakening
  • The Moscow Sleepers (Liz Carlyle #10)
  • Fallen Five (The Lightkeepers, #3)
  • The Greatest Lover Ever (The Westruthers, #2)
  • Bulletproof (Songbird, #2)
  • Mrs D is Going Without: I used to be a boozy housewife. Now I'm not. This is my book.
  • Deadly Alibi (DI Geraldine Steel #9)
  • Fathom (Crescent Moon Bay, #1)
  • The Highest Stakes (Detective Jack Murphy #4)
  • Cold Girl (B.C. Blues Crime, #1)
  • Signature Kill (Frank Behr #4)
  • The Gathering Darkness
  • The Templar Brotherhood (The Lost Treasure of the Templars #3)
  • Shadow Girl (An Afton Tangler Thriller #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Jessica Daniel, #8)
  • Stray (Spark, #2)
Maegan Beaumont is the author of CARVED IN DARKNESS, the first book in the Sabrina Vaughn thriller series (Available through Midnight Ink, spring 2013). A native Phoenician, Maegan’s stories are meant to make you wonder what the guy standing in front of you in the Starbucks line has locked in his basement, and feel a strong desire to sleep with the light on. When she isn’t busy fulfilling her duti ...more

Sabrina Vaughn (5 books)
  • Waiting in Darkness (Sabrina Vaughn PREQUEL)
  • Carved in Darkness (Sabrina Vaughn #1)
  • Sacrificial Muse (Sabrina Vaughn #2)
  • Promises to Keep (Sabrina Vaughn #3)