Start by marking “Unforgettable: Book Three (A Hollywood Love Story, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable: Book Three (A Hollywood Love Story, #3)

Unforgettable: Book Three

(A Hollywood Love Story #3)

Brandon: I fucked up big time. She never wants to see me again. I may have a cock that belongs in a museum, but I’m the biggest dick in the world. My psycho fiancée, Katrina Moore, has got me by the balls. In just a few weeks, we’re getting married live on TV. With my career on the line, I have no choice. I’m facing the most difficult decision I’ll ever have to make. I’m d ...more
Published January 2016 by Nichols Canyon Press

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.75 'Go-To Girl' Stars!

A good conclusion for Brandon and Zoey's love story where they finally get their HEA!

Still, as I mentioned on the reviews of Books One and Two, there are some aspects that can be improved, especially regarding the development of the love story, the feelings between the characters and well.. Katrina's last 'appearance' was completely unnecessary to me.

So, I am giving this novel 3.75 STARS and 3.5 STARS for the complete series. It quite a fast read and enjoyable, especially
Joëlle
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
*** Received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review ***

I loved the first two books in this series but unfortunately I can’t say the same for this third part. It’s still a light, easy read but for me this one was too predictable.

There is also a Cinderella-based dream in the beginning from the book which I didn’t like at all. Also I have been patient with Brandon in books 1 and 2 and for me personally it took too long before he got some balls and took life in his own hands.

Overal
Michelle
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Ohhhh that was good

Zoey as been through hell with Brandon an after havin the most amazin time an the most horrible time in Cannes now she is back she is jobless an asnt got the luv of her life she is totally devastated an doesn't know what to but thanx to her amazin parents they help her get back on with what life she as left

Brandon can't believe she's gone just gone he said he would come to see her but she was in her room wasn't even in Canne
Nelle L'Amour
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Brandon and Zoey have a moment where they think things between them could work out. That is until Katrina throws a wrench into the works. But it's not long before Katrine, in her need to be nasty, drops the proverbial smoking gun right into Zoey's Lap.

Will things work out for Brandon and Zoe or will Hurricane Katrina wreak havoc on everyone's lives?

I enjoyed the final installment of this series. I thin Katrina is the most despicable villain in a seri
Sarine
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4 to 4.5 stars !
I finished this series in a day ! It was really catchy so I couldn't stop. That's a good sign right?
Anyway, sometimes, I wanted to slap Brandon, tell him to man up a bit and go for it ! The first was good but my favourite was the second one. It was perfect ! And the end of the book 3 was so catchy ! I was really nervous hehe. I was really intrigued with Brandon. He had two faces. The adorable one, and the extremely kinky one (which we discover at the end of book 2).
Great serie
Jeanette Book-Reviews
*****5 AMAZING Stars*****

I was honoured to Beta read this AMAZING series, I mean totally EPIC love story! I absolutely love this series, I've screamed. cried and laughed out loud. Suspense, mystery, passion (loads by the way) and plenty of drama!!

This is the 3rd and final book where we get all our answers to the questions that we had in book 1 & 2 so I HIGHLY recommended in reading first lol... Honestly you wont be disappointed at all!

Yes!!! Brandon gets the girl of his dreams - Zoey (my ki
Night Reader
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 Stars

Well, that's three book's worth of time I'll never get back. The storyline itself was okay. Sort of. But the characters are all ridiculous, frustrating and annoying.

Brandon, the male lead, is an idiot who ignores most of his instincts, makes poor use of his resources (the guy is a multi-millionaire...couldn't he have used some of that money to get out of his farce of an engagement), does not stand up for Zoey and is just generally pathetic.

Zoey is slightly more tolerable. Though she let
yohanna baez
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Finally the final book on this series i have been dying to read this book i Floved book 1 and 2 a little sad i just like this one but still one of my favorite series.
There were things that i didn't like,they just didn't work for me,but never less aim so happy i was able to read this story and met this amazing characters that took me we them thru this awesome journey where i laugh,cried and pull my hair lol, I'm looking forward to what this author has in store for us.

ARC provided by author for an
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in Brandon and Zoey’s story, and it was just what I needed to close their story! We were left with a cliffhanger in book two, but don't panic because we get our answers in this one. Plus, it had drama, mystery, angst and hot, hot sex—just what I like! One thing was for sure, if I could, I would have loved to have beat the crap out of Katrina for being such a manipulative, vindictive bi*ch!

No matter how much Brandon wanted to share his future with Zoey, he just couldn't due
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Absolutely loved it!!!!

I received a complimenty copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

So with the way that Unforgettable 2 had ended, to say I was desperate to get my hands on book 3 would be an understatement you have no idea how excited I was when the book arrived on my kindle I just had to dive straight in and devoured it in just a few hours. As with the previous books it pulled you in immediately I was rooting for Brandon to get his act together and go get t
Klaudija Krznar
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
The first book was good,
next was a bit less interesting
but last book is pure mixture of Hollywood blockbuster movies.
I understand that this is a Hollywood love story,
but come on, this was really too much, simply unconvincing.

Sharon
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just as Zoey and Brandon confess their love, his irritating fiancé throws a wet blanket on their happiness as she can't bear to see Brandon's cute and curvy personal assistant hook up with her million dollar man. Oy vay!

Brandon, you douche, grow some balls I begged while reading! Yes your career is important and your TV show is a reflection of how you feel about Zoey, but don't let the evil Kat get away with blackmail!

So the last book in the Unforgettable series is fraught with frustration ... w
Rebecca
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Boy did life imitate art in the final book of Nelle L'Amour's Unforgettable series. Book three was a cross between Jerry Springer, Cops, and a May sweeps dramatic series episode, and how can it not go down that way when there's one of the nastiest female characters I've ever read - Katrina. She epitomizes the catty bitch readers/viewers love to hate and her claws are out to play.

Brandon definitely has his work cut out for him with Katrina and Zoey and his acting skills are going to come in hand
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

WOW, Ms. L'Amour has done a remarkable job with this series. I am definitely putting this one on my top read for 2016 because I absolutely adored this series!

This third book picks up right where the second one left off and let me just tell you that once you open your kindle, you will be unable to put it down because that's how good this book was. You get drama, suspense, thriller and some very sexy scenes between Brandon and Zoey.

This book will
Victoria Cavill
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars..!!

I have to say even if this kills me, The series finale of Unforgettable for sadly Forgettable...!!
I loved the first two books. But this one was inadequate. First of all it was only 160 pages, so less than its prequels. And then the whole book was written in such a rushed fashion like the author was in a hurry to go to a yard sale or something. I was disappointed. And Zoey's cinderella dream was long and unnecessary. It was cute but too long. (Almost a Chapter.)

I expected a better
Liv
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

With a bang and a boom. This story was like an action movie.
Fast paced, suspenseful and so much happening.

The Story:
The beginning of this book continues where the second book left of. I really liked that because we don’t miss out on Brandon just being blackmailed by his fiancé and becoming desperate of what to do now. He loves Zoey and after the last days they've had together even his cock aches for her. Brandon is devastated as he finds out that Zoey left the hotel for the air
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
WOW! Another great job by Nelle, she did a wonderful job writing the third book in this series. I was literally biting my nails at the end of the last and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. She did an amazing job with this one as well. I was completely taken by surprise with the way things transpired and I LOVED it. I really don't want to say too much about it because I don't want to give much away but you really have to check this series out!

Brandon thought he had things planned out on
Stefanie
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARR provided by Fifty Shades of Grey Support Group in exchange for an honest review.

Book 3 is the perfect the conclusion to Brandon and Zoey's story, this is defintiely what fairytales are made of. This is not a Standalone and should be followed after reading the first 2 books in the Unforgettable Hollywood Love Story.

Book 3 picks up right where the second book ended, with Zoey leaving Brandon in Cannes after his crazy fiancee shows up and catches them together. Zoey is utterly heart-brooken, jo
C.J. Fallowfield
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
The finale in Brandon, Katrina and Zoey's story was a very enjoyable read, it's not often that a book makes me laugh out loud, but a few moments in this story did. Nelle does a great job in wrapping up the series and leaving no questions unanswered, which is hard to review without leaving any spoilers, so I won't. This was a solid 4.25 star rating for me. Zoey was a great character, I loved that she wore her emotions on her sleeve, her need for Brandon consuming her, but that she still had the s ...more
April Symes
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review
What a ride this has been. Unforgettable Book Three is the final story in the trilogy. This book picks up after book two ended. In book three, we are hoping to see a light in the tunnel for our star crossed lovers but that witch Katrina keeps coming back and she won’t seemingly stay down. Poor Zoey, my heart breaks for her in this book because she doesn’t know which way to turn and it seems her true love has left her BUT as in the other books, there are so many punches, twists and turns that my ...more
Helen
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars! Totally fantastic ending to the Unforgettable series. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone but you get a real rollercoaster ride.
Zoey is totally devastated at the start of the book, as is Brandon. How is Brandon to get free from Katrina as she is blackmailing him??
This book has everything you want suspense, mystery, a super hot film star and a heroine who is a normal woman who doesn't look like a super model. It leaves you on the edge of your seat right to the end, but its defiant
Maria
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jan-16
Apart from the cringe-worthy scene in the massage parlour that was so painful to read (I was totally mortified (view spoiler)), I think the ending was pretty good. I mean all the loose ends tied up, so that was satisfying although there were things that made me roll my eyes (view spoiler) but hey, this is fiction after all. ...more
Indy
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked the vulnerability of the heroine, but was bothered by the hero never being vocal when she referenced her weight or was ridiculed by others. A bit too much focus on being a "plus size 8" even at the end with her new show. The Cinderella sequence was also annoying. However, enjoyable epilogue.
Keri
I couldn't wait to find out what happened with Brandon, Zoey and Katrina. I was so excited to jump into their story again. Nelle L'Amour certainly didn't disappoint, the ending was everything I hoped it would be. I highly recommend reading this series. There is drama, humor, lovin' and crazy bitches! And my favorite a HEA.
Celine
I'm just shaking my head when I finished reading.
Blanca
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to come...
Teresa
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
My review will post soon.
Jessica
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
What annoyed me about this series was the fact that Brandon was incapable of breaking up with Katrina. I don't care if I lost every memory I've ever had, if I woke up and my fiancée was a rude, cold, superficial witch who was obviously only with me for my money, you can bet your ass they'd be gone quicker than Ussain Bolt can run 100m. Or he could've at least postponed until he had sufficient memory. The fact that he was so wishy washy throughout the whole series was so off putting.
Apart from t
Tricia Ann
What started off as a witty, sexy lighthearted romance with lots of laughs in the first book ended up being all Alpha hotness, twisty and suspenseful in the last book.

This book opens up with Zoey Hart with an extremely broken heart from Hollywood’s heartthrob Brandon Cooper: It had a hot little reveal and one helluva ride on their second chance romance against all odds.
  • UnLove Me  (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #1-3)
  • My Werewolf Professor 2 (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti, #2)
  • Homeplace
  • Mutual Consent
  • The Rake's Rainbow
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • DILF
  • The Coming Home Place
  • Visibly Broken
  • My Best Friend's Stepfather
  • The Witch and the Warrior (Warriors, #2)
  • Sleight of Hand
  • In His Hands (Blank Canvas, #3)
  • Victor (Rakehells of Rochester, #2)
  • Playing Pretend
  • The Duke's Double (Lords of Love)
  • The Letter
  • Our Little Secret (Finding Forever #1)
I am a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Los Angeles with her Prince Charming-ish husband, twin college-bound princesses, and a bevy of royal pain-in-the-butt pets. A former executive in the entertainment industry with a prestigious Humanitas Prize for promoting human dignity and freedom to my credit, I gave up playing with Barbies a long time ago, but I still enjoy play ...more

A Hollywood Love Story (3 books)
  • Unforgettable: Book One (A Hollywood Love Story, #1)
  • Unforgettable: Book Two (A Hollywood Love Story, #2)