Start by marking “Unforgettable: Book Two (A Hollywood Love Story, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable: Book Two (A Hollywood Love Story, #2)

Unforgettable: Book Two

(A Hollywood Love Story #2)

Brandon: I’d kill for her. I want to see the bastard who murdered her mother burn in hell. No other woman has made me feel so much. My heart aches for her as much as my cock does. I want her to be mine. I want to own every ounce of her body and her soul. But I’m trapped by another who’s holding a gun to my balls

Zoey: Who am I kidding? I’m helplessly and hopelessly in love
Published December 1st 2015 by Nichols Canyon Press

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'Acting love' Stars!

Unforgettable Book Two has been a little bit better than the first installment for me. Now Brandon and Zoey have accepted their feelings for each other and they actually act on it and have sex (quite a lot of sex! lol).

Still, I feel I am not connecting with the story and the characters as much as I expected. I am enjoying reading these novels but unfortunately, for me, I think they will be quite easy to forget. I feel bad because I really enjoyed Nelle's That Man series a
Michelle
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
No No No No No it can't end there come on :(

This just keeps getting better an better I luvd every part of it it's so good Zoe doesn't know if she's coming or goin she is dealin with a lot more in this book she nearly came face to face with her mum's killer then Scott sayin he wasn't there when she saw him she is lucky her family an Brandon trust that she did c him but she never thought she would have certain things in common with Brandon but when she identifies her mum's killer the plot gets b
Francoise
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015-reads
** I received a copy of this book from FSSG group in exchange for an honest review**

This second book picks up where the first left off. Zoey has been taken to the hospital after sustaining a concussion. Before being hit, she recognized someone from her past, her mother's killer. There could be a connection between Brandon's accident and the mystery surrounding her mother 's murder.

In this book, Brandon and Zoey are getting closer. Brandon has become a whole new person, caring and adorable. I mu
yohanna baez
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
holy cow i didn't think that it was possible to love the 2nd book more than the 1st but it did happen,love the way this author tells the story and how she makes me feel what the characters are feeling.This second book was intense full of passion,drama,even though i have to say i wanted to slap brando more than once,i was screaming for him to do what he need it to do fast,I cant wait for the conclusion of this story and figure out who is really the enemy even thought i have an idea still exciting ...more
Joëlle
*** Received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review ***

I liked book 1 and I liked this short, light book 2 even more… In the first book 1 I wasn’t sure how I felt about Brandon but yay in this book he shows such a good side of himself so I take back what I said after book 1. He’s no longer an conceited, egotistical, arrogant asshole ;D. Now he’s gentle, caring, romantic, makes her feel safe and protected, funny, … almost too good to be true.

Also this book gives us some more su
Victoria Cavill
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 My-beauty Stars...!!!

If I loved the first book, then I LOVED..!! The book 2. It was, as the title suggests, unforgettable...!!

I liked Brandon in the first book. But here he flat out stole my heart. He is so damn yummy perfect. I want a Brandon right now..!! He was A-Maa-zing..!! I really admired and respected the guy. I can't stop the gushing and frankly I don't care. He was just that brilliant.

In book 1 I was really pissed about why he didn't just break his engagement to The Bitch. (Yes I
Sarine
I NEED TO READ BOOK 3
Kay
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review!!!

Wow!!! Where to begin?! It was like a drug, snuck up on me, and drew me in. I started it last night and finished the last 20% this morning because I LITERALLY couldn't put it down. I find this with all of Nelle L'Amour's books. Her writing is sooo different and exciting. Completely different from any other author's work.

I was sooo excited to get a chance to review this book early as well! To say I was dying for it would be an understatement! I ABSOLUTELY
Liv
Dec 05, 2015 rated it liked it
3.0 - 3.5 Stars

I was disappointed with this second book because I really enjoyed the first one but the characters especially Brandon’s were unappealing. The story is also kind of confusing because it feels like the author had a lot of ideas and wanted to write all of them in this book without bothering if they fit or not. This was at least my perception when I read this book.

There are some good and some really bad parts.
One bad part -> Those dreams again!!! (view spoiler)
Lynn
OH MY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... really ...really....

I am dying.... I NEVER look to see how far I am into a book as I fear finding out that there is NOT enough time for things I want to happen to happen.... but I BROKE MY RULE..... I love Zoey.... I want her happy.... I HATE KAT... I want her BURIED...ARGH....

I made myself wait, when it was sent in ARC form... I could barely stand the wait but I figured I would be this way ...but I HAD NO IDEA THAT WOULD HAPPEN AND YOU WOULD LEAVE IT>>THERE!

OKa
Teresa
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for my honest opinion. As soon as I saw it on my Kindle app I dove right in. After the cliffie in book one I had to find out what happened.

I'm happy to report that a few things from book one have been clarified but like all good mysteries, I am now left with more questions -- Brandon's accident; Zoey's mother; Scott, Brandon's manager; to name a few.

One thing has changed. The level of hatred that I felt for Katrina in book one has been c
Lisa
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
I love the first book parts had me laughing as soon as I finish reading unforgettable I couldn't wait to read the second book. I was sadly disappointed some parts I was like really I felt that Zoey had no backbone and I was losing interest I have to say that I wasn't going to finish it but somehow I did. This book wasn't for me I read others reviews who gave this book 5 stars I guess I must of missed something.

Happy Reading
Lisa
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by the author for an honest review.

4 D/s Stars

Zoey is in the hospital after what happened at the Farmers Market at the end of book one. Brandon is there by her side, risking the wrath of Katrina. When Zoey wakes up, she's hysterical and tells Brandon about her past and what she saw. He thinks she's having residual effects from her concussion, and pacifies her by telling her he believes her. That is until a few days later when the police sketch artist rendering of the man Zoey saw is
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

So this book literally takes off from where the first one left off and let me just tell you that I am enamored with Zoey and Brandon. They are a match made in heaven and even though it's pretty impossible for them to be together. They have to jump through hoops in order to be together and even though they have finally found the courage to admit to each other how they feel about each other, there are people and obstacles in the way of them being
Blanca
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

***A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***

Devastatingly beautiful yet I was left feeling utterly heartbroken for Zoey after all she has had to endure in her life, she still doesn't have the best of luck and can't seem to catch a break.

With so many revelations from her mothers murderer having some sort of affiliation to Scott Brandon's manager and to Brandon's unexplained accident she feels helpless. Too many unanswered questions and things are just not
Jennifer Lessard
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.
OMG! This series just keeps getting better and better! It is very hard to write this review without giving away any spoilers, and I refuse to ruin this series for anyone else! If you love a series that is up and down, and is enough to make you scream at your kindle, then this is the series for you! Only thing I am counting on is that book 3 is right on the horizon...PLEASE!!!! You can't leave a girl hanging like this! I suggest anyone th
Michele McMullen
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second installment and I am no closer to knowing the secrets that lie beneath this tale!!
I love how Brandon and Zoey have discovered each other but I still can't help but want Brandon to do so much more to defend and protect her honor. He seems to have good intentions but sometimes falls short in my book. I love Zoey and so want her to be victorious in life, love and career. I may also want to see Kat suffer and squirm a bit for all of the terribly rotten things that she has done and
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We were left with a cliffy at the end of book one, and I just could not wait to see where this second installment would lead us. In this book we get more answers to who might have killed Zoe's mom, who might be responsible for Brandon's accident, but most of all, Katrina’s claws come out and we see her true colors...

And, well, I loved it! I was giddy seeing Brandon show his feelings for Zoey in many ways, big and small. Zoe, on the other hand, still feels insecure, yet she can't help but hope th
Sherry
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I LOVED this book and I LOVE this series! This is a hot, sexy, romantic, suspenseful read. I was drawn in from the beginning and didn't want to put it down. I absolutely love Zoey and Brandon and want them to have a HEA. You definitely want to read Unforgettable: Book One first and I cannot wait for book three. A great read!
Amanda
Dec 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
Wait wait wait. There's a third book in this series? Nope. Forget it. Done. Bored out of my mind. the only action is in their dreams (seriously). And even if you've had amnesia and you wake up engaged to someone you can in no way stand, after a few weeks and still wishing they were gone, you'd dump therm. Serious waste of my afternoon.
Susan
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
book one gives us the main characters. Who and how they interact with each other. How Zoey is in love with Brandon and Brandon is fighting to gain his memory and does not Zoey exists except to be his work slave. Book 2 brings our two characters together in a very loving steamy love which leaves in a cliff hanger. cant wait for book 3 to reveal all the secrets
Maria
There are several things that did not work with me in this book. (view spoiler) I'm not sure if I'll keep going, but I was assured at the end of this book that the next book will end the series, so that's a plus..
Tina Clark
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review. I loved the story. It's a combination of everything: mystery, hysterical, suspense and of course romance. Brandon is the number one sexy actor and he's in love with his assistant Zoey. Brandon was in an accident and can't remember his evil finance Katrina. I loved the story but I'm upset of how Brandon can't step up to Katrina. Can't wait for book 2.
Kirstie
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was better than the first, the story really heats up and is fast paced with lots of excitement to boot. But the ending grrrrr......now I have to try and be patient until January to read book 3.
Celine
Huh? He's a dom? Still weak though.
Peggy
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reads-2015
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*
review will follow
Michelle
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book and I loved it, except for the cliffhanger at the end, please don't make me wait til January I'm dying to see how this story ends, Zoey deserves her happy ending!!
Ted Tayler
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
"Disappointing"

My old mother used to use the expression 'mutton dressed as lamb'. In a different context, of course, but that's what sprang to mind, as I ploughed my way through this book. I didn't read the first in the series, so at least I was spared a double-dose. The story-line is contrived; all the cliches that have graced book, TV, and film plots for the past decade and more have been thrown into the mix.
Excuse me if I get these mixed up. Someone had an accident, and suffered from amnesia
Bree Higgins
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Don't get me wrong, i'm totally hooked on this series and I've already jumped into book 3. But seriously, the amount of times he has called her "beauty" when talking to her just seemed so out of character for me.. And I may be the lone soldier, but I am not digging all these long dreams. Maybe there is a point to them? I dunno, but I skim right through them, page after page until I can get back to the real story.
Hoping book 3 gives me more than book two did.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Some Like It Hot!: Ready for PreOrder! 1 11 Nov 20, 2015 11:08AM

• The Rake's Rainbow
  • The Coming Home Place
  • The Duke's Double (Lords of Love)
  • Angels and Ashes (Heaven's Rejects MC, #2)
  • Mutual Consent
  • UnLove Me  (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #1-3)
  • The Witch and the Warrior (Warriors, #2)
  • Visibly Broken
  • My Werewolf Professor 2 (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti, #2)
  • Trapped with the Alpha (Balfour Shifters, #1)
  • Masters for Hire (Masters Saga, #1)
  • Shooting Dirty (Dirty Eleven, #2)
  • The Hottie Next Door: Good Girls Don't / Drop Dead Sexy / Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
  • Hidden Paradise
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • X Marks the Spot
  • DILF
  • The Letter
I am a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Los Angeles with her Prince Charming-ish husband, twin college-bound princesses, and a bevy of royal pain-in-the-butt pets. A former executive in the entertainment industry with a prestigious Humanitas Prize for promoting human dignity and freedom to my credit, I gave up playing with Barbies a long time ago, but I still enjoy play ...more

A Hollywood Love Story (3 books)
  • Unforgettable: Book One (A Hollywood Love Story, #1)
  • Unforgettable: Book Three (A Hollywood Love Story, #3)