Start by marking “Sabin, A Seven Novel” as Want to Read:
Sabin, A Seven Novel

Sabin, A Seven Novel

This is an Adult soft sci-fi stand alone novel that contains sexual scenes and language, making it unsuitable for younger readers. This novel contains hot aliens. You have been warned.

The Seven have a code: find and protect Judgment Day (a weapon of mass destruction that poses as a harmless necklace) and the ones who possess it at all costs; and never, under any circumstan
ebook
Published October 29th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Sabin, A Seven Novel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sabin, A Seven Novel

Norah Una Sumner
Wowza.

description

I enjoyed reading this book so much! The characters are flawed but strong,the story is very unique and interesting and the chemistry between two main characters is CRAZY! The supporting characters are great,I really want to know more about the rest of The Seven.I really loved Edge and Rafe!Serena is smart,sassy,strong and funny.What’s there not to love? YOU GO GIRL!

Sabin...

description

You will definitely love Sabin! He’s such a great,complex and interesting character.And he’s gorgeous!

This book is a r
Maya
ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.Reviewed also on Amazon.

BASICS

POV? Dual.
Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? YES. I hope the rest of the characters get their own story.
Rating: 5 stars.

Review

Wow, what a captivating read. I finished this one in one sittin
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Cover: Hot
Rating: NC-7
Steaminess: HOT
Overall: Love me some alpha male aliens
Characters: Well Done
Plot: In a race to save not only the day but the universe
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Sabin

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
If you liked Jennifer Armentrout’s Lux series, you’re going to love this. It has all the angst, sexy aliens and more fun because this is not a YA novel. This author has an imagination like Stephen King is to horror, sh
Alina
Oct 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
ARC was kindly provided by the publisher.
Review to follow soon.
DemetraP
Nov 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
The hero keeps talking about his ex wife and how bad she was in bed. And how many mistakes he's made in his life. Blah, blah, blah.

Did not finish book.
Lynsey   (A Bookish Life)
DNF @ 30%. Really bad bro dialogue and the heroine turned into a complete ninny three seconds after she and Sabin did the nasty.
Teri
Nov 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley for a honest review.

While I liked this book I'm not sure I would continue the series. I found the sci-fi piece very interesting. It was the characters lack of personalities that I longed for. Besides Edge and Walter, the rest had no personality.
Pupuce
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
At the beginning I did like the female main character, but after a while she was not so strong nor so smart... Don't know what happened...
Robyn
Nov 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Serena is working on achieving her dreams of getting her Ph.D. in marine biology. Since leaving her toxic childhood home where her parents treated her poorly, she is finally living the life she's always dreamed of. While out scuba diving, she finds a mysterious necklace and then is attacked. A group of men known as The Seven are there to protect her and find the necklace known as Judgment Day, which can end the civilized world. Unfortunately, it's not in her possession anymore.

Sabin is the lead
Lynde Shaw
Oct 07, 2015 rated it liked it
I was so excited for Sabin's story after reading The Fall and Rise of Kade Hart. In that story, he was a dick, but something about his character was likeable enough that I really wanted his story. However, in this story I really struggled to find that element that I loved about him in the previous book. He always seemed so angry and bitchy in this book. And I get that he's got a lot to deal with and he's distracted by Serena, but he did so many things that he told her he wouldn't do again.

After
Heather andrews
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sabin is an interesting man and I fell in love with him right off, especially the way he compliments his woman after sex, “he’s under my command. He will do as I ask. And Serena, have I told you how magnificent you were?” We’re still embracing each other. I tilt her chin up with a finger and smile at her. “You pleased me very much.” Then I kiss her." Serena is not a shy girl:
“Finally. I’m famished.” She plops down on the side of the bed and grabs a fork.
“Are you going to eat naked?”
“Yeah,” sh
Donna Sweeney
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kindly provided with an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review......

Damn this story was good !!!. This was Sabin and Serena's tale. Sabin is a guardian protecting the world from wiping itself out if certain artifacts fall into questionable hands. With me so far ?.....okay.

Lets say that one of those artifacts ends up in the possession of Serena who finds it when scuba diving. This is a major Oh NO !!! for the guardians and Sabin sets of to retrieve the artifact (a necklace).

Until meet
Kathryn
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH WOW! A.M. Hargrove created a fantastical world in Sabin.
I was totally captivated from start to finish. I seriously needed to finish just so I could see how everything was going to happen.
This story had so much in it...I was always on the edge of my seat from nail biting action scenes to steamy romantic scenes.
Sabin fills the pages with all his hotness; cause 5 alarm fires all over.. Yeah..you can catch my drift...And everything amps up when he and Serena come together..
A fabulously exciting
K3
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved this! Review to come!
Glenda Lucas
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sabin is a must read. A. M Hargrove did it again. If you like hot, sexy, men and a great storyline that keeps you reading, this is the book for you. Five stars
Rhiannon Overby
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sabin is a stand alone book but Sabin was first introduced in The Fall & Rise of Kade Hart (the fourth book of the Kart Brothers Series) and I felt like you might miss some of the back story of you hadn’t that book first.

I have a love hate relationship with this book. The genre is so far off from the Hart Brothers Series but I felt like you needed to read it to get the back story. Characters were mentioned in Sabin several times that you’d be clueless of without reading Kade’s story.

While
Devika
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this read simply because it was different.
Carmella Siciliano
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest opinion.

This was a pleasant surprise for me. As much as I love shifters, vampires and others, I have never really gotten into Alien storylines....oh excuse me, Sabin takes offense to that word, he is a non-hominoid, not a non-humanoid even.

Sabin is basically a Prince on his planet. His parents, brother and sister have all died before them. His sister died protecting "Judgement Day". Now Judgement Day is gone and he has formed a special group, the Seven
Keisha
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I will admit that I was slightly confused at the beginning of the story. The prologue was a great lead in, but some of the things mentioned to tie this book to The Fall and Rise of Kade Hart confused me a little (though I read Kade's story). I thought maybe this was due to me being tired, so I reread it the next night. Further into the book my confusion was actually cleared up. (I'm only saying this because it may be confusing to those who have not read Kade's story, but it could have just been ...more
Christin
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

I LOVED THIS BOOK.

The idea was so original and you could feel the effort that A.M. Hargrove put into Serena and Sabin's story.

The whole book was so easy to read and get into, absolutely addictive. I shed a whole lot of tears when I read Serena's background and am absolutely baffled how she became such an impressive human being.

Sabin, the book, and title made me research a whole lot, which I really appreciated and loved getting into.
Charlotte
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book direct from the author A.M.Hargrove.

I want to say thank you for passing me your book and welcoming me to world of Sabin. I am now thanks to you in love with hot sexy Aliens! And am now a huge fan of steamy sci-fi books, you have given me a whole new genre of reading.

Now this is a hot hot hot read! I have to say when I started this book I wasn't expecting to be so captivated, the characters are so tight, this is a flawless well thought out and superbly written book, and I lov
Tammy
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I just had to read this book because I loved the Hart Brothers series so much and had to find out what happened to Sabin. Sabin falls for the next person he has to protect Serena. Their chemistry is through the roof. Serena has had a hard life and past and tries really hard not to let Sabin in. Sabin doesn't understand what feelings are. Will they end up together or not. Not a fan of paranormal but this was a very good read. Awesome job
Tricia (McAllister) Houseman
I enjoyed reading this novel. I like the fact that I didn’t have to read the other books that Sabin was involved in. Ms. Hargrove provided back stories for Sabin & all the other characters in this story. I sincerely hope she continues to write about The Seven, because each character that she involves in this story was interesting & makes you want to know their stories as well.
Ms. Hargrove provides you with a vivid worlds. She provides you with interesting ways of transportation, and how
MMMTP
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free ARC for an honest review.
So I am going to start with saying that this book is a nice read specially if you have read the authors previous book . I think the biggest flaw in this book is many things go unnoticed and questions are left to be answered.
Sabin is showed to be a great character in the start but he does not show that control and power after a quarter of the book. He was supposed to be the leader and he should be having the most knowledge and power over there and even t
Jelilat Adesiyan
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sabin, leader of the Seven, is on the search for a doomsday weapon that could end the world in the wrong hands. Sweet Serena’s love of diving is going to thrust her into Sabin’s world, when she finds a pendant that intrigues her. I loved their relationship. Their dynamic was sweet and definitely met up with the expected standards. You know, loner meets his Achilles heel… you know, the best kinds ~ ~

It was a good novel, but I felt it needed a bit more attention in certain places. The storyline wh
Dedi
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm always so hesitant in starting new sci-fi books because more often than not I am left extremely disappointed.
That was not the case here.
I love the world the author has made and I love how she doesn't try and make things overly complicated (except the names, a few of those were quite complicated I definitely was like Serena and shortened them to the first letter in my head).
I loved the characters too. Sabin was an ass but he knew it. So did Serena. Serena could get to me a tad, but with how
Scarlet
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely an astonishing Sci-fi story! It's an action packed story where as a reader you get so in grossed with every detailed or segment of each chapter like looking through a movie reel. Ms. Hargrove has struck gold again with this story & her superb writing proves how well verse she is when it comes to versatile writing. I will not tire reading her amazing stories!

The story began with Sabin the leader of the group "The Seven" who are in trusted to keep Judgement Day away from evil doers
Heather Carver
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I really hope we get a book for each of the Seven. I have to say that Sabin and Rafe were my favorite in The Fall and Rise of Kade Hart. But Rafe really pissed me off in this book. I really hope he gets a book so I can learn more about him and what happened to him.

Sabin is 100% alpha. He does what he wants, when he wants. He doesn't think of the consequences and that isn't always good. He needs to learn to let Serena in. He is very closed off, but he does have his reasons. I
Lisa
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Serena Callahan is a student who finds a necklace we come to find out is actually part of an alien weapon. A group called The Seven, from another planet, are responsible for protecting the necklace. Sabin, leader of The Seven, is extremely attracted to Serena when he and his group locate her to protect her and the necklace from nefarious alien creatures. Serena is attracted to him as well but has difficulty with suddenly being in the hands of one race of aliens and in danger from another. I had ...more
Patricia
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very impressive!
Who knew aliens could be so hot. I went into this book with thoughts this could go either way. I love all types of romance but I was iffy on the alien thing.

All I can say is I am soooo happy I requested this book or I would have missed out on a very gratifying story.

First I'll say I can't wait to read the next in a series that promises to captivate and enthrall the senses. Now on to Sabin. Hmmm, so many words to describe him. He was a major ass, alpha, alien hottie who in one br
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Making Connections: 4021. - SABIN, A Seven Novel by A.M. Hargrove 1 6 Oct 03, 2015 07:43AM
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer, #WalterTheP