Jump to ratings and reviews

Rebel Love

Em Connors never wanted the president patch her father bequeathed to her upon his death. But the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club is the only family she’s ever known, and it’s not easy to say no to the life she was born into. When Em is brutally attacked and her lover gunned down by a rival club member, she’s ready to risk everything—both her club and her life—for vengeance.

With his partner murdered by a local motorcycle club, Houston police officer Cade Jackson jumps at the chance to go back undercover and bring down the woman the department calls the Motorcycle Princess. What he didn’t expect going in was to discover a deeply caring woman caught up in a brutal world. When his cover is blown and Em’s life is in jeopardy, Cade must choose to uphold the law or protect the woman he’s grown to love...by going rogue.

220 pages, ebook

First published January 4, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jodi Linton

23 books978 followers
USA Today Bestselling Author Jodi Linton pens funny, romantic, whodunnits. She is the author of the Southwest Exposure Mysteries and various romances. To keep up with her new releases and sales follow her at any of the sites below.

Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/jodi-...

Join the Jodi's Book Corner https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pisto...

Twitter: @JodiLinton1

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/JodiLintonAu...

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
22 (8%)
1 star
12 (4%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 117 reviews
Profile Image for Marie Andersson.
Author 13 books107 followers
October 23, 2015
What a ride...

First of all; I love that Em is the MC president.That is not common in MC novels.

Cade was sexy, dirty-talking and protective.Yes, he is one of my new book boyfriends.

I had no idea who the real bad guy was and it was a bit of a shock.I'm happy he got what he deserved.What an assh*le!

I'm looking forward the next book in this series!:)

Profile Image for Melinda Hennies.
926 reviews
December 4, 2015
I received an ARC of Rebel Love for a review..Jodi wrote a great story about Em Connors who is President of Dirty Sinners MC. Cade Jackson is doing under cover work trying to find who killed his partner.... Oh My..There is a connection between these two that is so HOT!!!
I loved this book and hope we get more Dirty Sinners MC in the future!!
I couldn't stop reading....Check it out!!
Profile Image for Aleah Barley.
Author 8 books129 followers
October 4, 2015
Rebel Love is a heart stopper of a book with two of the hottest characters I've come across in a long time. If you're looking for passion, fire, and panty dropping sex then you've come to the right place. The writing is gorgeous and the setting is visceral. Read it. Now.
Profile Image for Therese Scacchi.
76 reviews8 followers
October 22, 2015
*** ARC provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review. ***

This was a high octane, steamy read that will definitely have your motor running. If you love sexy, bad boy cops and a sassy, street smart woman, then you will love this book. Cade and Em are explosive from the moment they meet. he is an undercover cop and she is president of a motorcycle club. No spoilers here you will have to read the book to find out what happens. This read was outstanding from the first page right up to the very last page. Cade and Em burn up the pages with their panty melting love scenes. The writing is beautiful, the story has passion and drama that will leave you wanting more. Jodi has done it again.
Profile Image for Maya.
858 reviews423 followers
Update 4. 1. 2016
This is not a new review, only a re-post, since I'm the idiot who deleted the previous one...

ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

description

Love, love, loved it!!! I was so surprised by how the story turned out and it was really good, too! Usually I'm very wary of MC books, since you never know what to expect. With this one there were no cheap scenes with club whores or too much violence, which I liked a lot. Instead you get a tough biker president chick and a sexy udercover cop, also some suspense, action, heart-breaking moments and of course lots and lots of romance with sexy times. ;)

I really liked both main characters, although Logan comes close to taking the title. I do hope he get's his story with Abby.

Em and Cade make a strong and unique couple, since they are both on the opposite side of the road. One's a cop and the other an MC president. They both have secrets from each oher and are both very stubborn when it comes to getting what they want.

description

The first scene with Em is badass! She has to make tough decisions for the club and also for herself. She never wanted the MC life, she'd rather study art and live a normal life. But fate had other plans for her and now her sole focus is to bring down the ones responsible for her fiancé's death. She caries a lot of pain, anger and guilt for what happened to him and is reluctant to fully give herself to a man again, that man being Cade. Their chemistry is off the charts and he eventually wears her down and makes her fall in love with him.

Now, where to start with Cade. Hmm, at first I didn't really like him because of his undercover job but he quick started to grow on me. His POV helped immensely and made me believe in his feelings for Em. From the get go he was intrigued with her and that need for her only grew the more time he spend with her. Once he got to know the real Em, he was a goner. He would never betray Em, regardless of his job. There is the big bam, when Em finally finds out he's a cop but that gets resolved quickly with no unnecessary drama.

Overall, this is an amazing and quick read that I definitely recommend!

description

Safety-gang: Safe but there may be other triggers
Profile Image for Danielle.
340 reviews234 followers
December 10, 2015
Rebel Love was my first read by Jodi Linton, and while I wanted to love it, in the end it was just an okay read for me.

I was drawn to this one as soon as I read the blurb. A female MC president... What?! Of course I expected this total badass chick but, unfortunately, from the get-go I could tell I would be disappointed. Em tries to come off as a hardass but it's so totally unbelievable, especially when we're inside her head. And then once she meets Cade? She turns into a gullible little girl.

Don't get me wrong, I love an alpha male as much as the next girl, but I expected Em to be able to hold her own against Cade and that just didn't happen. Cade, however, was everything I was expecting him to be. He may be an undercover cop but he pulls off the alpha male biker so good... He's possessive, protective, jealous, hot as hell, and everything I was hoping for.

I wish I could say that the romance completely won me over but I just had a hard time believing it. Maybe it's because Em thought about her dead fiancee so much, or maybe it's just because I couldn't quite feel the connection, but I thought that Cade deserved a little more than what he had with Em.

Obviously the romance aspect fell a little short for me but I really enjoyed the suspense. We're told from pretty much the beginning who Em's dead fiancee's killer is... But the twists and turns throughout? Totally didn't see that coming.

Overall, Rebel Love was an okay read, not exactly what I was hoping for, but still enjoyable enough that I'm looking forward to Jodi Linton's next release.

*ARC kindly provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Jodi Linton.
Author 23 books978 followers
November 4, 2015
Hi y'all,

I'm so excited for everyone to get to meet my new sexy world of bikers set in the big 'ol state of Texas. The Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club will feature a new couple in every book seeking their own HEA. First up is REBEL LOVE featuring undercover cop Cade Jackson and MC president Em Connors.

Here's an excerpt:

“Fuck, you’re gorgeous.” His hand flew up to her face
and cupped her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes.
“But I bet you knew that, didn’t you, Em?”

Mistake number one, thinking this guy was anything but
her type. “W-we…should talk about the…”

“The job.” He intercepted her thoughts. “But I want to
talk about how I don’t think you understand what a turn-on
it is to see a woman, to see you, having the loyalty of a dozen
men.”

Who's ready to begin this wild ride on January 4, 2016? I know I can't flipping wait. You can pre-order your copy now! xoxo Jodi

Profile Image for Grace Morales.
217 reviews8 followers
December 15, 2015
**ARC provided by publisher for honest review***
“Hey Outlaw” Ok still riding my MC high. I thought for sure I
was going to dislike this one. I mean really a female prez? But
I didn’t HATE it. Yes I felt like there was a little something
missing, like she could have been rougher, or less open to
working with law enforcement, those pieces kind of rubbed
me wrong, but at the same time it saved us a bunch of
unnecessary drama when the truths came out. I missed a little
angst here, but other than that I LOVED their story. I loved the
cocky romance from beginning to end, I found myself smiling
at my iPad. I didn’t it coming, the person who was in the end
the killer, so KUDOS to Jodi Linton for a great story, wonderful
twist, and MC high. Next one PLEASE, I know there has to be
more.
372 reviews2 followers
January 5, 2016
I absolutely loved readin this book. i couldn't put it down Em Conner the president of the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle club and Undercover cop Cade Jackson are on a mission to find out who killed Wes who was Em's fiancée and Cade's partner. Jodi Linton takes you on a fantastic ride with this book. The smokin hot chemistry between Em and Cade, to the bantering. Jodi Linton has you so engrossed with her writing style that you can't put the book down. Oh, and the fantastic plot twist that I didn't see coming. Absolutely Fantastic! Thank you Netgalley and thank you Entangled for the fantastic read. This is a must read book.
Profile Image for Rhonda Ziglar.
3,477 reviews29 followers
January 4, 2016
Rebel Love by Jodi Linton, is a hot sexy fast ride. I was on the edge of my seat through this thrilling suspenseful book. The two main characters Em and Cade were written well, beautiful, hot, sexy, tough and oh my...so much steamy chemistry. This has everything I look for in a great book perfect characters, hot sex, m/c, vegeance, murder, suspense and overall thrilling.

Jodi Linton know how to write a page turning book. She has became one of my favorite authors. I am so excited to know that there are more books to come in this series.

I was given an ARC of this book, for my honest review.
Profile Image for Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog).
1,867 reviews294 followers
3.5 of 5 stars

Blood, guts, and no glory...

I'm a sucker for a badass biker and the idea of a female president of a MC was intriguing. I couldn't resist giving it a try. I should have realized by the mention of a rival gang member in the synopsis that this was not the type of MC Romance that I was used to reading. In most books that I've read, the use of the word gang is offensive to a club. And, having a female as the president would not be accepted either. I couldn't help it, I was curious to see how this would play out.

Cade is a sexy, chain-smoking, tattooed, undercover cop. He has embraced the biker lifestyle and is very convincing. He pretends to be applying for a job as a mechanic to get his foot in the door of the Dirty Sinners MC, but he's really there to investigate the new club president. He'd already seen her photo, he knew she was hot, but he wasn't expecting her to be that HOT. Once they were in the same room together their chemistry was out of control and their lust overshadowed everything else. I can't lie, his filthy mouth turned me on too!

Em did not choose the life of a man-eater biker babe, she inherited it from her father. She had different dreams for her future. But now that her enemies have attacked her and taken something precious, she's determined to get her revenge. So, look out, the Motorcycle Princess has a plan and won't let anyone or anything get in her way. At least that was her plan, until he showed up. And he definitely got in her way...and more.

While the storyline was interesting, I had trouble getting past my mental roadblocks. Cade being unaffiliated with a club but still wearing a cut. Him getting a club tattoo when he was just a mechanic, without patching-in, set off my alarms. These are minor things that have no bearing on the actual story, but they messed with my head. I'm sorry, I just could not get on board with what was happening, so my mind rejected the events taking place and prevented me from getting lost in the story. I've read too many biker romance novels to erase the acceptable biker behavior that's ingrained in my head and I just couldn't get past it. This is actually not a MC Romance, it's more of a cop story that has some bikers in it.
Profile Image for Momma Hellmouth.
694 reviews50 followers
November 16, 2015
My Review of Rebel Love by Jodi Linton
My Rating 4.5 Stars
What an enjoyable MC read, different from what is out there that I’ve read.
Em Connors is the female President of the Dirty Sinners MC who has taken the spot after her father’s death.
Cade Jackson, Undercover Agent who is looking into the death of his partner. Cade is all Sexy, dirty mouthed protective alpha male.
This story sucks you in and leaves you guessing who could be the killer, and Cade and Em heat up the kindle and melt your panties with their connection to one another. The writing is superb, and I look forward to more from this author.
I highly recommend if you like to read Biker/MC books pick this one up you’ll not be disappointed.
***An advance reading copy of Rebel Love by Jodi Linton was generously provided to me via publisher on NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ***
**Reviewer for Hellmouth’s Bookblog & Reviews**
Profile Image for Dina Bushrod.
578 reviews8 followers
March 23, 2019
Picking up this book was hard for me as I'm such a lover of author Jodi Linton's "cowboy" series and not a fan of MC books. But hey what could it hurt. Well let me tell you NOT ONE THING HURT. The law and the criminal, how would that turn out. Who killed the man she loved. He's undercover to find out. She's the boss and he's the new guy. No matter who, what, where or why, they can try all they want but there's no denying their attraction to each other. This, in my opinion, is more of a story of trust and love that just happened to occur in MC genre. This is a fight for it love story, not some ordinary love, but a love that had to be proven beyond all doubt and filled with oh so much passion. How does it end, with a wild unforeseen deadly twist that's how. Don't pass this one up, it has everything you need to keep you reading from page one to the very last period.....
Profile Image for Sandy Bartles.
1,395 reviews37 followers
November 15, 2015
Em Conners is the president of the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club. She inherited the title upon the death of her father. Cade Jackson is an undercover cop looking to bring her down for the death of his partner. Unbeknownst to Cade, Em and his partner were engaged and she was witness to his murder. Sparks fly when the two meet and I enjoyed watching them come together. The author manages to hold your attention straight through and you will absolutely love the ending!

I was given an copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Pauline Frost.
1,231 reviews3 followers
December 18, 2015
I received an ARC copy of Rebel Love from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I loved the fact Em Connor was a strong amazing character who could take on the MC gang guys who respected her father their president. When he passed away he gave her the title to carry on. Cade Jackson a detective, good at his job goes undercover to find out what gang member killed hiso partner Wes Scott. Amazing chemistry between Em and Cade to figure out how they work out together.
It is well written with plenty of detail and fast moving it lets you connect with the characters.
40 reviews2 followers
October 28, 2015
this is a really great book! its so hard for me to write review without blabbling about it ha ha! I sure dont regret reading this story oh i SQUIRM whole time reading this WOW!!! Cade is one heck of a sexy undercover cop he who sure know how to sexy talk and touch a lady! Em the beautiful leather tight pant who is a president of the gangs and she could not keep cool when Cade around! Its a must read!! Thank you Jodi Linton for a great story!! please keep up the great writing!
Profile Image for Deserie williams.
607 reviews6 followers
Shelved as 'just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no'
March 30, 2016
self note: not for me. Dead h's fiancee was heros partner and friend:/ no thank you.
Profile Image for Amy .
2,672 reviews
January 4, 2016
Rebel Love was such a fun and exciting read. I’ve read quiet a few MC books, but have never read one where the president of the club is a female. Em Connors is anything but a Motorcycle Princess. This is not the life that she wanted or dreamed of, but life had other plans for her and she has no choice but to take over for the Dirty Sinners. What I loved about this book, was seeing a strong female lead. She was tough, and had her sights on revenge. But, even the toughest, can be weak and vulnerable, and I think that Em had the perfect balance. Cade was the last thing that Em needed. He was sexy, mysterious and tough. The last thing she needed was Cade messing with her head. But, things are not always what they seem. Both Cade and Em have surprising agendas. Their attraction is intoxicating. You know that this can’t possibly end well, but you can’t get enough of these two together. You have to see how it will all play out. And in the end, you will be left wondering, which loyalties Em and Cade will stay true to.

Rebel Love was a quick and easy read for me. I was sucked into Em and Cade’s story almost immediately. I was really intrigued by the story-line and couldn’t wait to see where it would take me next. I loved Cade and Em. I thought they had excellent chemistry and that they came into each other’s lives at the best possible time. I loved the romance and the drama of the story and there was some really great twists and turns along the way. Jodi Linton is a new author to me, and I for one can not wait to check out more books from her in the future!!

*I was provided an ARC copy of this book, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review*
Profile Image for 1-Click Addict Support Group.
3,749 reviews441 followers
November 26, 2015
Rebel Love by Jodi Linton is the story of the Dirty Sinners MC and an undercover Houston PD Cop.

She wants revenge… He’ll risk it all…

I’ve read quite a few MC books and I’m always surprised when I can find something ‘different’ in them. In Rebel Love the MC President is a female—Em Connors. She didn’t start as the Pres, but through a process, she took the bull by the horns and control came very easily. I enjoyed seeing a strong female in a position of power. She had plans for the Dirty Sinners and things aren’t always what they seem on the surface, as undercover officer, Cade Jackson found out…

Rebel Love had a couple of twists and turns and was a quick, fun read for me. The sex was dirty and hot, just as I’ve come to expect and love in this type of book.

Sex and the promise of a beautiful woman could make a guy act irrationally.

This seems to be a HUGE part of Officer Jackson’s character. At first, I wasn’t sure if I was buying into it, since I’m quite familiar with Law Enforcement, but once I took a step back and remembered it was only a book, I really enjoyed it! Plus, he’s hot, tatted-up, rides a motorcycle and is a cop… that’s what fantasies are made of. Totally swoon worthy! ~ Heather, 4.5 stars
Profile Image for Fizza.
Author 25 books33 followers
January 6, 2016
This is an interesting & thrilling read.
Rebel Love is a story revolving around MC president Em and undercover cop Cade. Both are attracted to, as well as, distrustful of each other right from the moment they meet. They have their agendas and falling in love is not one of them. Em wants vengeance while Cade seeks justice for his partner. Ultimately their paths are linked but they don't know it yet...

Beautifully written with well-developed characters and a good plot, I enjoyed reading this book. Em & Cade happen to be extremely hot and explosive as a couple. Their story kept be intrigued and there is a touch of mystery which makes this book a whole lot more interesting. Aside from brief moments along the way, I loved this book. If you're a fan of MCs and hot couples then this is a book for you.
Profile Image for Bette Hansen.
5,049 reviews37 followers
December 29, 2015
**3.5 stars** This one was enjoyable enough but there were a couple of things that I really didn't get. First what I liked - I enjoyed the overall premise of the book. Female MC Pres hugely attracted to and undercover cop - yeah that works. Cade is perfection! Tough as nails alpha who pulls off the badass biker perfectly, but he has big decisions to make - follow his heart or the law? What bugged me - First, I expected Em to be a huge badass but she just doesn't come off that way. I mean how else would she earn the respect of the men in the club?? Why would anyone do her bidding? Secondly, I understand the attraction between Em and Cade but she thinks so much about her dead lover, how is she ready for another relationship and how is Cade accepting of it?

With all that said, the book did keep me entertained so I would recommend it.
Profile Image for Peta Benjamin.
726 reviews15 followers
October 26, 2015
This was an enjoyable Biker Read. Different MC Book from the others as the President of the Dirty Sinners MC is a female, Em Connors, taking over from her father Axle Connors after his death.

Undercover Detective Cade Jackson is sent in to bring Em down after the death of her fiancé Wes Scott, a Houston Police Officer and Cade's partner.

But not everything is as it seems, and as the heat is turned up in Cade's investigation, so are the feelings between Em and Cade.

Very enjoyable read, good characters and well written. Will definitely be reading more from this author. Thanks to Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.
Profile Image for Maureen.
1,032 reviews32 followers
January 4, 2016
In ‘Rebel Love’ we meet Em Connors, the president of the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club. Being a woman and the president of one of the most notorious motorcycle clubs isn’t easy. Em has to continuously prove that she is as cold and badass as a president must be. But thankfully Em was raised by her criminal father, and knows exactly how to handle those bikers.
So when Cade Jackson appears at the door of Dirty Sinners, asking for a job. Em makes sure he gets the introduction every new person gets.. The fact that Cade is sexy as hell isn’t an issue at all. The only problem is, that it’s really distracting. And the one thing Em doesn’t need is an distraction. There are more important things going on and Em needs her cold and bad ass reputation to hold for a little longer.

This was my first MC book and I was really curious about what I would think of a book like this. I don’t really like motorcycles (probably because of what I see in my job as a Traumatology nurse) and I don’t really think people on motorcycles are sexy. At least.. Most people I see on a motorcycle aren’t sexy. But I’m up for new things and I love Jodi Linton’s writing. And I definitely enjoyed this book!! What I really liked was the way this book pulled you in from the very first page. There is no slowly getting used to these new characters and the MC world.. No we’re right in the middle of Em’s story. I love that!

The two main characters Em and Cade definitely were memorable. They are both good-looking and definitely capable of protecting themselves. And from the moment they meet, they are attracted to each other. And although they both have a lot of secrets, their attraction to each other seems to win out.
But I had some problems with these characters to be honest. Em for example was supposedly this cold and bad ass woman, but every time she spoke up I didn’t really believe her cold act. I couldn’t really see her as a president of an MC club and telling all those bad ass murderous bikers what to do.
And Cabe.. Well I thought he was just too willing to put his whole career at risk for a hot woman. I would have liked to see him with a little more backbone.

But despite these two little issues I found this book really fun, exciting and definitely worth the time. This book never got boring and I really loved the way Jodi Linton was able to make me interested in a MC story. The writing was just as bad ass and fun as we saw Jodi Linton pull off in the Deputy Laney Briggs series and I definitely like to see where this series is going next.
Profile Image for Kassiah.
798 reviews85 followers
July 16, 2016
4 stars.

You might not know this about me but I am kind of obsessed with MC stories. YA, NA, Erotica--doesn't matter. I love them. And it's not because of Sons of Anarchy.

Sons of Anarchy Gif

Well, mostly not because of SoA. ;)

The summary for this book is pretty spot on. Never wanting to become President of the club her father was in charge of, Em is all about vengeance when the man she loved was killed. Cade is an undercover officer trying to bring down the club--and specifically Em--but he never plans to fall for her. I've never read a story where a woman was the president of a club. Now that I think of it, I am pretty sure I've never read a book where a woman was a member of a club. hmmm

Anyway, what I mean to say is that Jodi Linton as written a fresh, new twist on one of my favorite genres by bringing a woman into the fold so to speak. So, yay. Beyond that, though, Rebel Love is another cliché motorcycle story. There's drama and angst and fights and hot sexy scenes. One thing that surprised me is how into Cade and Em's story I was. Their characters are well-developed, and I thought they were made for each other. I totally ship them. They were hot hot hot!

With a storyline filled with drama and suspense, hot characters who are even hotter together, and a fresh twist on the whole genre, MC fans should definitely check out Rebel Love by Jodi Linton. I can't wait for what's next!

For more reviews and bookish talk, visit our blog at Pretty Sassy Cool.
Pretty Sassy Cool Book Reviews and More
50 reviews2 followers
November 20, 2015
"Rebel Love" by Jodi Linton...
In "Rebel Love" we meet Cade Jackson, a motorcycle gypsy looking for a job. Word has it that the Dirty Sinners bike club, run by female Em Connors, needs a mechanic so he goes in person to apply for the job. He's hoping to get in good with the Prez then maybe this job will last a while and he can settle down.
Cade is very attracted to Em Connors but is warned off by the other club members to stay away. He is too attracted to her though and backing off of what he wants is not an option. Em feels the attraction too but never trusts men especially since her last boyfriend turned out to be a cop and he was murdered. For the past 10 months Em has been trying to find a way to exact revenge on the man she believes murdered her boyfriend. Em also runs a clean club but recently has been seen buying drugs.
***I urge you to read "Rebel Love" to see what, if anything, Cade Jackson is up to. And find out why Em Connors is buying drugs if she is supposed to be running a clean club. Also does Em get her revenge on the man she believes murdered her boyfriend. Twists, turns, intrigue and excitement.
Profile Image for MK.
1,257 reviews17 followers
October 31, 2015
Enjoyed very much...Upbeat. Unpexted twist and turns...loved Em and Cade..and the rest of the Sinners.

Em Connors becomes president of the Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club ever since her father passed away. She's out for revenge after her fiancé was killed.

Cade Jackson is assigned to go undercover to find out what happened the night his partner was killed. The assignment is to get close to the Motorcycle Princess. She supposedly is the one who knows what happened to him. His cover is to go into the club to get a job, but he finds something so unexpexted..the kiss between him and Em changes everything. The deeper Cade gets with Em he knows something isn't right. She's not responsible for Wes's murder.

So now Em has a decision to make, and so does Cade. The little dirty secret comes out. Em finds out who he really is. Why he really is in her club.
Will Cade come clean with her? She needs to see what he will confess.

If you want to find out but the book..It's interesting to say the least.
Profile Image for Patricia.
1,820 reviews5 followers
January 3, 2016
Another great start to a new series by author Jodi Linton.
I wasn't sure about her change from our sassy Laney Briggs series to a MC series but I loved it.
She kept with giving us a very sassy, strong female lead with Em. She comes from a background that is not where she wants to be but was left the job of being president of the motorcycle club her farther started. She plays her part well and I love everything about her. Her devotion to the men in the club, and even more her passion for someone she loves.
Cade is an undercover detective and is assigned to investigate a fellow officers death while undercover with Em's club. He is sexy, hot and dominate and walks into this job knowing Em is sexy and he will use whatever skills he has to get the information he needs from her. And I'm really hoping her next book is about Logan.

Within this MC club we don't hear about a lot of violence or slutty biker babes. Is was a nice change with this type of book yet gave us all the heat that these books demand. I can't wait to see what the author has waiting for us in the next book.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 117 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.