Start by marking “Chasing Forevermore (Chasing 2.5)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Forevermore (Chasing 2.5)

Chasing Forevermore (Chasing #2.5)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
***novella length***

Mackenzie...

After being dealt a hard life, things were finally looking up. I had a wonderful boyfriend and perfect daughter.

Life was great.

But at some point, your past always comes back to haunt you, crashing into you when you least expect it. And all you can do is weather the storm, even if it's hell bent on destroying everything.

Hayes...

Perfect girl
Published October 26th 2015 (first published October 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Forevermore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Forevermore

Three Chicks
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Great novella continuing Hayes and Mackenzie's story. At first I thought this was going to be all sugar and spice but then that skank Baylee showed up again to create trouble and things got real interesting. These two have had to work for their HEA. Hayes has adapted to being a family man and he loves Mackenzie with his whole heart.

Mackenzie is still full of self esteem issues and her life is further complicated when her long lost brother shows up with bad news. This poor girl
Cecily Bonney
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was bittersweet. It is sad to say goodbye to Hayes and Mackenzie. I feel as if I am a protective older sister that watched these two characters grow into one another again.
Hayes shows you how a man is supposed to be, react, and act. I still and will always have a special place in my heart for this character. He has come a long way but he knew what he wanted and he got his forevermore.
Mac was a little nerve wreaking in this book but she had every reason to be. But this character deserve
Vera
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book!

Chasing Forevermore is a novella and it continues Hayes and Mackenzie's love story, whom we met in Chasing the Stars . It is part of the Chasing series and must be read after Chasing the Stars.

Everything seems to be perfect between Hayes and Mackenzie. They love each other and their daughter, they're living together and have the support of their friends and Hayes's family.
But Mackenzie still has doubts if she is good enough for Hayes. Will she push him away or will Hayes show her
Katelyn
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am just blown away by the emotions I felt while reading this novella. J.D. Rivera continued the story of Mackenzie and Hayes and in between the pages you feel all the feels and then some again.

Mackenzie goes through some moments where she is so insecure and you just want to wrap
her up and tell her that Hayes is her FOREVER and to stop worrying. I think Mackenzie is such a relatable character and so real.

Hayes… Hayes. Hayes. Hayes. I just love him. LIKE LOVE HIM. I love how much he loves Mack
Raj
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Escape into my Reads Book Blog

Fans of Chasing the Stars will enjoy this sweet adorable novella and soak up another glimpse into the lives of Hayes and Mac. Hayes is so blissfully happy living his dream life with Mac and his daughter Harley that he is unware of the insecurities Mac is beginning to feel about their relationship. Mac fears she is holding Hayes back from having fun with his partying ways because of his family responsibilities to her and Harley, so she ends up putting their relations
Judy Miracle
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read. This is a Novella to be read after Chasing the Stars.

Hayes and Mackenzie are finally happy. Living together with their daughter, going to school and so in love. But Mackenzie still has the insecurity that Hayes isnt happy. That he wants his old life back before he knew about his daughter. She doubts that she isnt good enough for him. Can Hayes show Mackenzie that he is where he belongs and wants to be?

Hayes made me fall for him even more. Hes kind, caring and just an all around go
Amanda Stewart lawrence
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Liz Huff Dellinger
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Tina Lynne
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing I love more than a happily ever after. Chasing Forevermore is exactly that: a beautiful HEA wrapped in a short and sweet novella package. Fans of Mac and Hayes will be ecstatic to see a glimpse into what is next and leave satisfied with what they read.

Mac and Hayes’ story was always one that I loved. It was emotional, heartbreaking, beautiful, and a great New Adult tale. With this novella, we see more of them as a family and their beautiful daughter Harley. I loved watching them
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
This was the perfect little wrap up of Mac and Hayes that I was craving. I knew their story wasn't over after their book yet during Brad and Miranda's story I didn't get enough of them and their cute little family !! That little Harley is adorable and such a daddy's girl I love it !! I am so happy that the 3 of them found their way back to each other yet you had to know that their happy bliss would come into question somehow. Every relationship has struggles and with Mac and Hayes still being so ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and J.D. Rivera's writing tons! You need to read Chasing the Stars first to understand what is going on here.

Life is great for Mackenzie now. She has her awesome boyfriend and perfect daughter. For some reason, her past is coming up to make her question her life. Hayes is the happiest he's ever been. The only thing missing is making Mackenzie his wife. One wrong choice has everything they have put in to question, and he doesn't know how to fix it. Will Hayes be able to put Mac
The Pink Bookshelf
I was honored to be chosen to receive ARC of this book. I was so excited to be chosen since I love the Chasing Series, especially Mackenzie and Hayes. I adore these characters so much. I was dying to catch up with these characters and find out the rest of their story.

I really enjoyed how realistic their romance and drama was. I felt that it really brought the story to life. There were a few parts that I wished had more emotion in them. I felt that they fell a little flat. But make no mistake. T
Jordan
Oct 15, 2015 rated it liked it
READ THIS BOOK IF:

You’re looking for a short, sweet, and realistic romance
You’ve read Chasing the Stars and you’re dying to know what happened to Mackenzie and Hayes

Yasmin  Vasquez
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

I enjoyed catching up with Mac and Hayes, I'm so glad that they got the happy ever after . They went through so much Mac feeling insecure and Hayes always trying to show her how much he loves his family.
Kimberly
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I do always enjoy a happy ending to a great book!! The story was good and the characters were great. I will be reading more of J. D. Rivera's books!
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy ending

This is Hayes and Macs happy ending. It ties up any loose ends for the first book. Im super happy how everting turned. They are the sweetest couple.
Angie
Jul 12, 2016
Lindsey Fraase
Jul 18, 2016

Chasing (4 books)
  • Chasing the Stars (Chasing, #1)
  • Chasing Each Other (Chasing, #2)
  • Chasing Destiny (Chasing #3)