Start by marking “Rack and Ruin (Out of Orbit #3)” as Want to Read:
Rack and Ruin (Out of Orbit #3)

Rack and Ruin

(Out of Orbit #3)

“You ready to break out of the cage, little bird?”

Georgianna Lennox has been released by her keeper Edtroka, who has sided with the Cahlven, a technologically advanced race exiled from her home planet hundreds of years earlier.

When Edtroka disappears, Georgianna and a group of rebel friends are forced to embark on a dangerous scouting mission behind enemy lines.

As the Cahl
Published October 29th 2015 by Chele Cooke

To ask other readers questions about Rack and Ruin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rack and Ruin

Start your review of Rack and Ruin (Out of Orbit #3)
Dianne
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again we are taken back into Chele Cooke’s world where friends become enemies, and enemies can become a trusted ally. The resistance fights on, Georgianna back with them. Trained as a medic, she must now hone some fighting skills or risk being easy prey for the enemy and a detriment to her team. Will it be enough when the greatest battle yet is to be faced? Once again, the unknown looms over their heads as another alliance betrays them and one man will risk everything for a cause he believe ...more
Edward Davies
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was better than the second book, though I still preferred the first. Cooke manages to put a lot more effort into telling her story here, and though little happens, it remains an interesting read throughout.
Sandy
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A classic drama.
This series is your classic fight for justice against the powerful bad guys. The main problem is who can be trusted and who the enemy is. You are going to find this one hard to put down as the series goes on there is more and more action and depth to it. This is a brilliantly written series and so far I have been totally engaged in each book. At the end when she looked down at her hand and saw the ash it was very powerful writing. On 7-31 we have “Crash and Burn” coming out what
Philleys Peters
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The saga continues as Georgianna and her rebel friends and allies find a much needed ally in the Cahlven who, unbeknownst to George and the rebels, have an agenda of their own. Betrayals and more mass destruction with no end in sight. A very good series so far. Well worth following.

Eliza Green
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book starts out with the Veniche and Belsa turning to the Cahlven, a technologically advanced race of people, for help. They are trying to defeat the Adveni and Georgianna is looking for her family. There were plenty of twists and turns in Book 3, and one caused my jaw to drop. I quickly picked it up to see where the story was going. I was a little disappointed with how it developed in one area, something that I felt happened too soon.
Our heroine, Georgianna, is still grappling with her fea
Aysh
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebookread
An ARC was provided for an honest review. I'm a huge fan of the first two books, so I was happy to receive an ARC. I had to make a decision whether I would devour this book in one sitting or read it slowly knowing that the next book wouldn't be out for awhile. As it happened I did both. I was devouring this book and then an event occurred. I was moved, hurt, disturbed, sad, so I had to put the book down for awhile to get over that point in the plot!

This book is a fitting third book in the series
stacey
Jul 28, 2017
Nick
Nov 07, 2015
Chele Cooke
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
is currently reading it
Jan 13, 2017
Liz Ann
Oct 13, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add third book to its series 2 88 Sep 08, 2016 03:30PM
I'm an independent Sci-Fi/Fantasy author based in London, UK.

My novel length fictions are Sci-Fi and Fantasy, but I also have a collection of short stories of multiple genres available for free via my website CheleCooke.com

As a reader, I'm rather eclectic. The Harry Potter series was a big influence in my desire to become a writer, and I regularly stay up all night reading books I love.

Out of Orbit (3 books)
  • Dead and Buryd (Out of Orbit, #1)
  • Fight or Flight (Out of Orbit Book 2)