Start by marking “Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons” as Want to Read:
Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons

Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons

A collection of inspirational and heartfelt stories highlights the relationship between mother and son, and the bond within families that endures no matter how much distance or life events get in the way.
Published February 25th 2005 by Cup of Comfort

To ask other readers questions about Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons

Start your review of Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons
Seher Andaç
Elli yaşa gelince kendime ölmeden önce yapılacaklar listesi yaptım. Ne yazık ki ya da neyse ki listem kısa:)) Dünyayı, her şeyi merak ediyorum ama tamam kabul ediyorum oturduğum yerden:)) Kitaplığımdaki tüm kitapları tekrar okuyorum. Bu kitabı oğlum ilkokuldayken okumuştum. Ara ara kendime fal tutar gibi bir iki öyküyü okurdum. Şimdi tekrar aldığım yaşa, yola vefa niyetine tekrar okuyorum. İnsan yavrusunun büyümesi biyolojik olarak uzun bir süreç. Ebeveynin yoldaşlığı oldukça dinamik bir süreç. ...more
Melissa
Feb 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
I am loving this book! It has such touching stories in it. It's nice because if you only have time for one than you can just pick it up briefly and then put it back down just as easily!
Karen
May 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book was a bit gorpy and a bit sweet -- exactly what I expected it to be. It also made me a bit sad, which I did not expect.

I have a young son. We have special rituals and special activities and a special bond. I'm not sharing any of it here, and that kind of is the point. What makes all of them so special is that it is between only us.
Kathy
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: stories-of-life
Just loved loved this book! What an eye opener when reading the stories about mothers and their sons and just how short of time we really have with them :( Some stories sad and some really funny and some that I could definitely relate to with my two boys!
If you are a mother of a boy this book is a must read!
Dawn
Aug 25, 2008 rated it liked it
Cute.
Susan
Mar 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice stories about the special bond between mothers and sons. Short stories along the lines of Chicken Soup books.
Chelsea
brendasam
Nov 30, 2014
Gregory Williams
Apr 21, 2015
Colleen Sell is a freelance writer and editor with expertise in book and magazine development and a passion for storytelling. Her professional experience also includes content development & management and marketing communications development & management.

Since 1999, Colleen has provided writing, editing, ghostwriting, proofreading, editorial development, content management, publishing consulting,

News & Interviews