Start by marking “Team Mom (Finding Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Team Mom (Finding Love, #1)

(Finding Love #1)

Julie Evans’ calm life is thrown a curve ball when her brother arrives the night before his seven-month deployment asking her to take care of his son. As a preschool teacher, she’s used to dealing with toddlers, not nine-year-olds. Noting her nephew’s interest in baseball, Julie signs him up for little league. She’s anything but thrilled to find out that his coach is a cel ...more
Published September 19th 2015

Kathy Jo
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
I got about 20% in and realized this book isn't for me. Not sure if it's my mood or the heroine. DNF.
CeCe
This did not work for me. The writing nor the characters grabbed me. The writing was flat and did not flow. The entire story felt scripted without emotions. The characters were going through predictable emotions and situations. Nothing made these characters unique or interesting. There was just nothing.

You may love it, but it did not work for me. I was excited to read this since I loved the premise and I wanted a clean romance. It was a disappointment.
Cristina Kiefer
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet romance....with the underlying theme of baseball, little league and the Bigs

I chose this book for the title. I needed a book involving a sport and I still love romance novels. Score! No sex just sweet romance.
Brandy
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this book, it just didn't make me feel anything.
Cheryl Ellis
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Baseball and a love story

I loved this book. I loved th characters and storyline.
Julie is taking care of Jordan, her brothers son, while he is in Iraq. She signs Jordan up for baseball and meets his Coach who used to be a big league baseball player. Julie is talked into being the team mom. Her and Eric fall in love.

I loved the progression of the story- sweet, innocent, and true love. I thought the ending was too quick! I would have loved to have read a section when Devon comes home and meets Eric
Doug K
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for Team Mom

I loved reading this book, the characters became friends in the first chapter. The story was uplifting and made one believe that friendship can lead to romance no matter the hurt you have experienced in a prior relationship. I gave this book 5 stars because once I started reading it the storyline grabbed me and held me until I finished it. I would gladly tell everyone that this was an enjoyable read that Ms. Cameron wrote and I am anxious to read the rest of her books
D'anah
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Encouraging

I really enjoy her writing style. More than that, I appreciate the kind of men she writes about. Men of integrity, honour, sensitivity, who care about others and do good with what they have. It is uplifting and encouraging to read of relationships like the one between these two main characters.
Debra
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Team Mom

As the title stayed this was a sweet story. What happens when a baseball player married the one he met in a dating show? He gets humiliated by the greedy witch. What happens when a retired ball player become a coach to the nephew of his team mom? He has to confront his past to be able to woo her. And the normal ups and downs are there to keep me reading.
Karen
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This is one of those books that you pick up and can't put down until it's finished and then you're saying to your self it was to short. The characters are well developed and feel real. The follow is off in a few spots, and their are a few errors, but over all this is an awesome read and Yes I'll be reading the rest of the series.
Cynthia
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

This a wonderful story about a aunt taking in her nephew when her brother gets deployed & his step mom bails on them. Julie takes Jordan to his first little leave practice. Eric is a retired professional baseball p!ayer due to injury & is going to be coach. Julie is going to be team mom.is there a spark there.
MaryRhonda
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

Eric and Julie are well developed characters. The progression of their relationship was just right. Because of Eric's past, Julie was not immediately impressed with him. As she got to know him she found he was nothing like the persona that was public "knowledge". This is a wonderful story with a great happily ever after.
Elizabeth Sintes
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Team Mom

What a loving person our heroine is in our story. She takes in her nephew because her brother is going into service for six months and she gives of herself to her nephew one hundred percent to his school work and baseball life. All this love and volunteering helps her find true love and a beautiful married life.
Thomas Eaves
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooo good!

Sweet book! Great characters and storyline. Loved the baseball background. No cheating. No crazy plots twists. Just good old fashioned love.

This is a home run in my book. Can't wait to read the rest.
Pat Christie
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Free ebook

He’s a former baseball star coaching the hometown team. He’s her nephew and she signed him up for the team. She becomes the Team Mom which means a lot of time with the coach
Korena Kerner
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To describe this book with one word......refreshing. I enjoyed the story filled with delightful characters and a loveable dog. I read a lot of romance novels and found more love and passion in this book without the sex written. I want to read more Delaney. I consider this book a definite re-read for me.
Bookconfessions
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
This story was a little cheesy with a few parts that seemed less natural and more contrived, but I appreciated the lack of angst and the sweet way the romance built. Pretty cute, and very clean.

Cindy Deister
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable light reading

Perfect for picking up and putting down... I want to read the series - Well-written, engaging, and sweet to the end
Julie Jobe
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start to a sweet, clean series.
Pamela
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

What a wonderful sweet story. Eric and Julie were wonderful together and when you added in the other characters it was awesome.
Mary Beth
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mary E
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

I liked this book, especially as it addressed common stereotypes about people who have reached a level of notoriety. I will look for other books by this author.
Beth
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Clean romance from Kindle Unlimited. I thought the premise was cute. I thought there were some inconsistencies in the story, but the editing was adequate and characters likable.
Megan Dumont
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute

Cute sorry with some entangled plots, excited to read the next book in the series. Hoping there is more from this couple as well
Brenda C. McAllister
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!!!

This was a very, very sweet love story. I really enjoyed it. I'm so glad that Julie and Eric found each other.
Laurel
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Fast read

This definitely was a clean romance. Rather repetitive in dialogue, and short on plot. If you want a mindless book, this one is for you.
Mary Ann Bulloch
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this sweet clean romance!
Kay Sterling
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good clean romance

I really enjoyed this clean romance! An interesting story line that didn't need steamy sex scenes. I highly recommend it
Sandie
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book about people that are kind, caring and have a good heart. This is a "clean" romance but still all the feeling of falling in love.
kashay
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I've never read a book from this author, and I'm do glad I found her! This book was so good! It's a great clean romance that keeps you wanting to read more!
Rita Sims
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was perfect for a relaxing afternoon. A clean, short HEA.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Puck Buddies (Beckett Brothers #3)
  • Know Me, Keep Me (Full Heart Ranch Series #3)
  • Sweet on You (Wilde Sisters #1)
  • Down Deep (Going Deep, #1)
  • The Persistent Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • First Love Second Choice
  • Sweet Crazy Song (Kings of Crown Creek, #1)
  • Not Your Average Joe (Shower & Shelter Artist Collective #2)
  • The Tough Love Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • A Run for Love (Oklahoma Lovers #1)
  • Beautiful Potential
  • The Meltdown Match
  • Shared
  • Touchdown (Going Pro, #1)
  • Better Together (Sweet Haven Farm, #1)
  • A Perfect Love (International Billionaires, #6)
  • Demonic Desires
  • Cinderella and the Geek (British Bad Boys, #1)
I'm a Georgia girl at heart if not by birth. I love to read, watch college football, and spend time with my husband. I'm a hopeless romantic so there will always be a happily ever after in my stories. I also like to write about second chances because love doesn't always work out the first time.

For more information, visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Delaney-Came...

To contact me or jo

Finding Love (9 books)
  • Stealing His Heart (Finding Love, #2)
  • Love of a Lifetime (Finding Love, #3)
  • Dare to Love (Finding Love, #4)
  • Yours, With Love (Finding Love, #5)
  • Love at Last (Finding Love, #6)
  • One Woman's Heart (Finding Love, #7 )
  • Mine for a Day (Finding Love, #8)
  • The Gift of Love (Finding Love, #9)