Start by marking “Sound (The Delta Girls #2)” as Want to Read:
Sound (The Delta Girls #2)

Sound

(The Delta Girls #2)

Five extraordinary sisters discover that they each have a unique talent, an extra-sensory perception that enables them to see what others can't. It makes them incredible, it puts them in danger, and it brings them closer to learning the secrets that have haunted them their entire lives. These are the Delta Girls.

Serena and her sisters read a private letter their father wro
Published October 13th 2015 by Diversion Books

To ask other readers questions about Sound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sound

Start your review of Sound (The Delta Girls #2)
Sarah Elizabeth
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Diversion Books, and NetGalley.)

“What was I supposed to do, tell him I’d just heard ghosts?”

This was an interesting paranormal story, with the girls playing ghostbuster!

Serena started to hear the voices of ghosts in this story, which would have really freaked me out! She seemed to handle it pretty well though, and it was nice that the girls were able to work as a team again.

The storyline in this was
Charli
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
I read and reviewed the first book in The Delta Girls series, Sight, back in May. I loved Sight, so when I saw that Sound was now available for review, I knew I had to check it out. Boy am I glad I did.

Sight focused on Savannah, who is able to see the future. Literally see the future and the occasional ghost. But while she can see the future and the occasional ghost, her sister Serena (who happens to be one of a set of triplets along with Savannah) is able to hear the future and the occasional
Claire
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Another enjoyable read in the delta girls series. A cliff hanger ending, so need to get onto book 3 asap.
Lillian
I received an eARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

Sound
by is Serena’s story in series. Serena is the middle triplet, the smart, shy sister. She also has the ability to hear the future. As her and her sisters try to unravel the mystery surrounding their father’s disappearance, Serena begins to feel that it is a hopeless case. Trying to move on and get back to their lives pro
Stacy Sabala
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ya
Book Review- Sound by Juliet Madison

Serena is a Delta girl with the gift of sound. Her brain is also pretty analytical, solving problems that seem to arise. She and her sisters are dealing with seeing their dad’s ghost and reading the letter their mom had. They don’t want their mom to know they snooped. They don’t want to upset her. She seems to be moving on.
So when Serena gets paired with her science partners for a project, she gets thrown into a ghost mystery. Her partners, Damon and Lara, are
Chelsea
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So, this second addition to the Delta Girls' story is told from the POV of our second youngest child, Serena; I guess we are going up from age? Youngest to oldest.

Serena is a much more analytical mind then her sisters, always analyzing what goes on around her. The vast and detailed descriptions she had going on in her head at all times were endlessly entertaining. And, any girl who's a fan of The Big Bang Theory and reading is a serious win in my mind.

I definitely identify with Serena most, out
Michelle
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sound is the second book in the Delta Girls series by the talented Juliet Madison. I read and reviewed Sight earlier this year and was intrigued by the storytelling, and the sisters.

Sight focused on Savannah and her ability to see more than those around her. The story also allowed us an insight into her siblings. The Delta Girls, as they have fondly nicknamed themselves, are twin and triplet Delcarta sisters. Each sister has an extra sensory ability that matches one of the senses and the initial
Melissa
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
This was a good story with well-devleoped characters and storyline. I think this book is geared more toward teen audience, but it can be enjoyable for adults too. Looking forward to reading more from this author!

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review via Netgalley.
Zulea
Lisa Owens
Jan 24, 2017
Loreal
Oct 21, 2015
Juliet Madison is a naturopath-turned-author of fiction and self-help, and a colouring book artist. She likes to combine her love of words, art, and inspiration to create books that entertain and empower readers to love, laugh, and live.
She enjoys putting her characters into extraordinary situations and taking them on a challenging journey to discover their true passion and inner strength, weavin

The Delta Girls (5 books)
  • Sight (The Delta Girls #1)
  • Scent (The Delta Girls #3)
  • Taste (The Delta Girls #4)
  • Touch (The Delta Girls #5)