Start by marking “Lumberjanes #17” as Want to Read:
Lumberjanes #17

Lumberjanes #17

(Lumberjanes #17)

With the Lumberjanes in danger, Jen must find a way to escape Abigail’s grasp and get to her troop in time! Meanwhile, Rosie and the Bear Woman must find the source of the Grootslang’s wrath, before it’s too late for everyone!

Published August 26th 2015 by BOOM! - BOOM! Box (first published August 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Lumberjanes #17, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lumberjanes #17

Carlos De Eguiluz
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
¿Acaso soy yo, que sufro de alguna especie de delirio, o todas son lesbianas? Estoy confundido. De cualquier forma, yo sigo shippeando a Jen y a April.

Un muy buen tomo, bastante interesante.
Jaie
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I continue to be so impressed with this series. My 6yo loves it. She reads them often. She knows the story better than I. I love that it's introduced her to such strong characters who really value friendship and teamwork.
MerryMeerkat

4 Stars, Buy it

Self Purchase, Comixology

Jo and Barney save the day despite Jo’s attitude toward him. Rosie tries to get Abigail to come back to the camp with her but Abigail turns her down. I definitely liked the issue but it wasn’t as fantastic as the last issue. It’s definitely fun and silly and worth buying.

Description (Comixology): With the Lumberjanes in danger, Jen must find a way to escape Abigail's grasp and get to her troop in time! Meanwhile, Rosie and the Bear Woman must find the sour
SMLauri
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
¡Es que me encantan todas!
Y la pobre Jen, ¡lo que le hacen sufrir! 😂❤
Eva Domínguez
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
\\(O_O)// qué está pasando aquí???
Esta historia es adictiva, en serio.
Lata
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The jewel! The jewel!
So non-stop action and saving all around. Phew! And Jen discovered all-wheel drive......
Satrina T
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice closure for this arc. Each girl is special on their own but all together they're a great team.

(view spoiler)

If I ever become a treasure hunter, I want Ripley with me.

"Groot is out there"
Darinda
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Read in Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time.

#17: Spare Me Badge - The Lumberjanes help the mystery woman in a supernatural fight.
Marisa Carpico
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Light and fun as always, but ends with a helluva tease.
Paola Castro
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
La cabeza me exploto, no tanto por las implicaciones de la trama, que de igual modo han sido asombrosas, sino por el hecho de la revelaciona cerca de Jo.
saru
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jo <3
Vicki
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I loved that Jo and Barney could set aside their differences to help the other girls, even the crazy Abigail. But the plot twist at the end... Why must the Lumberjanes always do this to me?!
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, physical-2017
Why didn't I read these sooner?? So much fun
Eli
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Erika
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just want Abigail to stop killing things and come back to camp and let's maybe see about things with Rosie. I just don't know if I should ship it when it was obviously a thing before but now maybe it's never gonna happen again? Would things go better with Jen? I just don't know what to OTP.
Richael
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it

I liked how this issue went in the opposite direction of what is predictable. It so clearly set it up to be that way, but then completely switched gears, allowing more storylines like this in the future.
Ana Luisa
THIS. COMIC. SERIES. Oh my god. It has everything I never thought I needed so much in my life. I loved how the plot of this issue was resolved, and the character development we had in this. Also, the revelations about the characters' pasts made my heart smile, it was beautiful.
Andreea
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am assuming volume three is formed by the issues #13-17 (also the description of 17 is wrong on Goodreads). It was interesting arc and I loved Jo and Barney! It was great!! Also getting details from Rosie's past and showing a different side of her was awesome too.
Oscar
The more and more I find out about each character in this series, the more I love the series as a whole. The flashback at the beginning gave me many feelings, and the ending was so great on so many levels.
Amanda
This is a great issue to read with your kids if you are wanting to discuss what makes someone transgender. By this point they're already in love with all of the characters and see them as friends, so it's pretty great timing by the writers!
Marta L
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ooooooow , los feels *_*

JAJAJAJAJ RIPLEY, FAAAAN x'DD ¡ESTA CRÍA ES LA MEJOR!

Me gusta la evolución de los personajes, son muy humanos. Y de nuevo, un mini misterio resuelto y otro más grande fraguándose.
Nicole
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic
The plot thickens.
Miss Kate Reads
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I cannot express the depth of my need for this series.
Audrey
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Easily one of my favorite issues in the whole series. Great stuff going on here with Barney and Jo.
Catalina Sennett
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
barney is officially one of the gang now. we're starting to get more answers about all the magical parts happening .
Ella Zegarra
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Jo <3
Holly Grace
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited to see where this goes now, the plot just keeps getting thicker
solène ☾
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
"There's something really strange going on here, Rosie, that's for sure." "I thought we already knew THAT. We DID help a centaur find her calf just last week."
Alison
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can't stop loving this series.
read more...
Rainey
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always. So glad Jo finally gets a backstory!
  • Lumberjanes #16
  • Lumberjanes: Beyond Bay Leaf Special #1
  • Giant Days #14
  • Lumberjanes: 2016 Special: Makin' the Ghost of It
  • The Wicked + The Divine #18
  • Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #17

Lumberjanes (1 - 10 of 64 books)
  • Lumberjanes #1