Start by marking “Felix (The Ninth Inning, #1)” as Want to Read:
Felix (The Ninth Inning, #1)

Felix

(The Ninth Inning #1)

The Ninth Inning series presents Memphis Angels’ pitcher, Felix Hernandez.

Felix Hernandez’s life is baseball, baseball, baseball, and then his family. He rarely remembers anything that doesn’t concern the game. He’s never had a good enough reason to reprioritize his life or change his ways.

Relying on her sisters most of the time, Abigail Harris is trying to put her life in
Published September 25th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Felix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Felix

Marisela Chavez
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Abigail and Felix story was amazing.
Kristiej
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 out of 5

These are the most difficult kind of reviews to do. The ones that are OK. I can’t go full out on why it so didn’t work and I can’t praise it and tell everyone they simply must read it. I guess the best I can say is it’s a baseball romance I read just before the start of the World Series – since the Jays are out – Go Cubs!

Felix Hernandez is a pitcher for the Memphis Angels. It was never explained whether this was a major league team or a minor team. I think that might have been helpfu
Sunny
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So we all know how much I love baseball. I mean I was an Astros fan when they were the Lastros :( I was totally looking forward to this series. I love the sport themed books that Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith do together. So far they have all been about hockey so I was interested to see how they pulled off the baseball books. I am pretty happy with it.

Felix is a pitcher and by pitcher I mean an amazing pitcher. He finds his good luck charm and then makes sure that she is there at his games to ke
Carey Fletcher
Thank you Lindsay for the opportunity to read this ARC for my honest review.

I loved the relationships between all the characters in this book! If I didn’t have a husband and son at home that I had to cook dinner for, I would have read it in one sitting. The characters are so fun-loving that I found myself grinning to myself throughout the book. I loved the witty comebacks and made notes of several favorite quotes.

Abby has a great relationship with her sisters. Felix has a good relationship with
Logan Hr
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC as an exchange for an honest review.. I couldn't be happier that I read this book! I think I'm even a baseball fan now (shocking I know) Abbi really made my heart swell.. he kindness, sweetness and passion pulled all of the strings in my heart! the way she is with her sister and even with tragedy I admire how strong she is! Then we have Felix who is also caring, strong and sucks at flirting LOL! We meet Felix as a Baseball player for the Memphis Angels and let me tell you.. you ...more
alice morris
Bottom of the 9th

There are times as a reader when you want a simple story , one where the plot and characterizations are not too complicated .
This was almost too simple . I've enjoyed Lindsey Paige's writing in the past , mostly because of her subtlety . This was a very weak effort . I found the story hard to get into and the writing style very sophomoric . This does not bode well for the rest of the series . I'm sorry I didn't like it more .
deborah hill
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Lindsay paige never disappoints. This story was excellent. Loved it from page one. The characters were all believable and people you easily fall in love with. The romance part was so sweet, the bond of family so strong, a truly excellent story, highly recommend
Stacy Barr-sooter
Great Story

The story line was definitely there. With baseball being my favorite sport you can never go wrong with that. Definitely gonna read the next book. I do hope it has a continuation of this one. Would like to have known how the couple ended up other than in love.
Chris
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Abigail is annoying!!! That being said, if Felix was dating two girls at once he would be a bad guy!!! I guess it's ok for the h. But I didn't like her.
Raveena
May 08, 2018
Melissa
Apr 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Playing for Keeps (Play Makers #1)
  • Angel (The Evolution, #1)
  • The Stillness of the Sky (Flipped Fairy Tale #2)
  • The Ace (Men of the Show #2)
  • Forever My Love (Forever #4)
  • The Life and Prayers of Saint Joan of Arc
  • Touchdown (Going Pro, #1)
  • Covering Home
  • Second Thoughts (The Diamond Brides, #4)
  • Linebacker's Second Chance (Bad Boy Ballers #3)
  • Incredibly Delicious Soup Recipes from the Mediterranean Region (Healthy Cookbook Series)
  • Boys Don't Cry
  • Puck Buddies (Beckett Brothers Book 3)
  • Sweet on You (Wilde Sisters #1)
  • The Winning Edge (Cold War, #1-2)
  • The Atria International Book of Mysteries
  • All In: Paying to Play (Gambling With Love #6)
  • Redemption
Lindsay Paige is the author of multiple Young Adult, New Adult, and Sports romances. She also enjoys writing books with characters who deal with anxiety and depression, issues which are close to her heart. Lindsay is a North Carolinian who loves watching hockey, sharing puns, having conversations with her miniature Schnauzer, rewatching episodes of M*A*S*H, and living her dream of writing books fo ...more

The Ninth Inning (9 books)
  • Blake (The Ninth Inning, #2)
  • Hector (The Ninth Inning, #3)
  • Trent (The Ninth Inning, #4)
  • Jordan (The Ninth Inning, #5)
  • Colby (The Ninth Inning, #6)
  • Roman (The Ninth Inning, #7)
  • Spencer (The Ninth Inning, #8)
  • Tanner (The Ninth Inning, #9)