Start by marking “Deadly Secrets: Brothers That Bite Book 1” as Want to Read:
Deadly Secrets: Brothers That Bite Book 1

Deadly Secrets: Brothers That Bite Book 1

Secrets can be deadly in this college supernatural thriller. Taria and Michael attend Morrison State University where Taria is in her last year of college studying investigative journalism. As her and Michael’s relationship flourishes; strange and unusual circumstances ensue resulting in mysterious and horrible deaths around campus. As the race against time begins to find ...more
Published September 17th 2015 by E.Bowser

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Secrets

Vaneka Miles (Vaneka's Book Blog)
This was the first time I've read a book from this author and its the first time I've read a book in this genre. Ebony did not disappoint me, I loved it! Deadly Secrets had my interest & curiosity from the beginning. I read this book without reading the synopsis first (which I've never done), so I had no idea what it was about or what to expect! It started off a little slow, but was well worth it! I did get confused at one point because an incorrect name was used for one of the main characte ...more
Mya
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
What I enjoyed about this work in particular was Ms. Bowser's ability to capture the vibe and the vibrancy of the college years. I almost felt...no I do feel that the story would be perfect vehicle for a soap opera style show. Yes there are paranormal aspects to this work but the real focus is on the relationships. While it started off slow, when the action escalated the story really took off. All together this was an interesting mix of urban and paranormal fiction.
Lyndetta
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A slow start

It was a slow start with this one but that's not a bad thing. It gave in-depth perception of the characters. And with that build up I know part 2 is going to be good.
LITerary Queen Latanya  Burress
Wow

My first book by this author and this book was so good I cant wait to start part 2. Great read
Patrice
Deadly Secrets Brothers That Bite: Book 1
Ebony Bowser
Kindle Edition
Published: 1st edition (September 17, 2015)
Amazon Digital Services;
ASIN: B015JMSJ38
Rating: 3.5 stars

I will take my man with a little sexiness and a bite.

Meet Tara and Latoya. Best friends that attend college together and looking to have a little fun while on break. So while looking for fun they find Michael and Quinn. Great. A man for each one of them.
The ladies hook up with the fellas on several difference occasions and things
Danielle Smith
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Deadly Secrets

This isn't my usual genre of choice but I'm pleasantly surprised :) I'm glad I gave it a chance, it's definitely not like all these other books out. This book was very will written, I didn't spot many errors at all. Taria is my favorite character she really seems like a lot of fun. I'm not trying to give away any spoilers but this book has a lot of twists and turns and it kept my interest from start to finish. I didn't think I was into vampire stories but these love scenes were st
Elise
Feb 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Good

I really want to give this book more stars but the errors make impossible.
There was so many grammatical errors, misused of words. I had to reread the paragraphs again.
The book was really good. I love Michael and Taria, I like Quinn but can't stand Latoya. When her parts came I had to grit my teeth.
I'm crossing fingers part two is better writing.
Joannes Rhino
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book hooked me from the first chapter till the very end. The characters are very well developed and the story takes unusual and surprising turns along the way, making this journey so thrilling. The descriptive in the narrative is good. The story line is well maintained. Overall, satisfaction read!
BookHeauxsShaun 🧚🏽‍♂️
Wow

Micheal and Quinn......wow this book had from beginning to end....I’m reading part two right now!! I can’t wait to see what happens with Damon
Shawn Johnson
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. I enjoyed all the the twist in turns in the book. Can't wait until book 2 it kind of left me hanging but wanting more. Good start for a first time author.
Samantha
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author. there was some errors so that is part of the 4 star rating. This book was good. I liked both the hero's Quinn and Michael. The two heroines I liked them at first and i loved that they are BBW. But they ruined it for me because they acted immature but kept saying "im a grown as woman". Toya annoyed me so much with handling the Steven situation because she started to become secretive and dishonest. She liked the drama it brought and admitted to liking having m ...more
Tanisha Stewart
Dec 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was interesting in the facts that it involved both vampires and werewolves, and that the cast was all black. There were, unfortunately, a lot of errors in terms of spelling and grammar that made it confusing to read many parts of the book. Overall, the reader could follow what was happening, but there were so many errors that it could not be ignored.
Authoress Melissa
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

This book had me not wanting to put it down. This is my first paranormal but definitely won't be my last. Ready for pt 2
KeLaBee504
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
The errors were killing me

It was honestly a struggle to finish this book. There were SO many spelling and grammar errors, that I felt it took away from the story and the characters. That being said, this had the potential to be a very good read if the author had a good proofreader and editor before publishing the book. By the end of the book it was like my brain just automatically corrected it for her and I kept it moving. The sentences that left me like, “WTH???” I skipped and kept reading.
I li
Katara Johnson
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taria and Toya are two sassy, independent college women who seem to take the world by storm until they run into 2 gorgeous men who slowly change their whole stance on life by slowly falling in love with them. But will the secrets that Micheal and Quinn have be too much for these two best friends?? This urban paranormal adventure will have the reader wondering what will happen next.
Chan_
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I'm not into vampire stories but this was actually a good read.. The scenes in this book were OMG that's all I can see definitely have to read book 2

Chan Reviewer @ Mz Jetson.com
Alicia Goodman
Sep 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Terrible editing. Hard to read.

There were so many errors in this book during the first few chapters I had to stop reading it. Incomplete sentences. Bad punctuation. Would not recommend.
Sandycandy
Jacq
Jan 13, 2018
Kynea
Oct 21, 2018
Ebony Bowser is a new exciting author of paranormal romance, mystery, and suspense. Ebony loves to come home and write whatever stories come to mind. Ebony always wanted to write a story that people would like to read and give their feedback to make her next ones better. She loves to read herself and take great pleasure in doing so. Ebony started writing short stories about life, anything horror o ...more