Start by marking “Imperfect Penelope (Wild Crush, #4)” as Want to Read:
Imperfect Penelope (Wild Crush, #4)

Imperfect Penelope

(Wild Crush #4)

Her free spirit will snap his iron control.

Penny Irving has been unlucky in love—most recently with a man who stole her rent money before skipping town. She’d love to forget the experience, but it’s next to impossible when the louse’s brother walks into her naturopathy clinic.

She’d slam the door in Greg Danvers’s face—if she didn’t need the cash he’s offering for yoga less
Published March 22nd 2016 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Imperfect Penelope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imperfect Penelope

Talltree
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Smart, sexy and low angst romance set in a beachside tourist town. The descriptions of the setting were lovely! The h and H had distinct and likeable characters -nothing run of the mill -and the book was well written and readable.

Story is about a hippie h developing an initially slow burn thing with uptight lawyer H which turns into something explosive soon. The sex scenes were hot and the characters also talked to each other and were intelligent. The H showed a great character growth arc, the p
MaggieReadsRom
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars

I love this Wild Crush series by Sami Lee.
There is an ongoing taboo-ish theme in all the books. The first one was the heroine being in love with her sister's (ex-)boyfriend. The second was the heroine wanting kink instead of vanilla sex and the hero being in love with the town's bad girl. The third was a MMF ménage and this one is the hero falling for his brother's ex.

I've loved all the books and thought IRREPRESSIBLE JASMINE was my favorite and ETERNAL BRAND was the sexiest with the
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

That old adage opposites attract is the premise for Sami Lee's Imperfect Penelope and I loved every last minute of this book! What happens when you cross a left-wing, new age vegetarian yogi with a right-wing, carnivore uptight lawyer? A hotter than Hades unlikely love story that was impossible to put down. Smart, funny, engaging and so very, very sexy; this is a book you do not want to miss.

Penelope (Penny) Irving hasn't had the best luck wi
Jenna
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I absolutely adore Sami Lee's writing style. The Wild Crush books are fun, flirty and sexy.
I found this to be a well told story about finding love where you least expect it...Like in the arms of your ex-boyfriends brother. Penelope, the cat loving- yoga doing-vegetarian, is one of those characters that you love from the first word. Greg, the straight as an arrow-his way is always right-lawyer extraordinaire, not so much. But once you figure him out, he'll melt your heart.
Lawyer Man and Yoga Gir
Paige Turner
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I liked this book and this couple. Greg was our well groomed, well mannered, workaholic lawyer. Due to the high demands of staring up his business he is under a lot of stress. He needs Penny to help him relax. I loved watching him make the change from an outsider to a local. He was too sweet not to enjoy life.

The were a perfect complement to each other. They also had some pretty steamy sex. Who knew our well spoken lawyer was such a dirty talker.

I received an ARC for a honest review
Tamara
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2016
Another great read in the Wild Crush series.

This edition is Penelope (Penny or Pen, please) story. Younger sister of Emily from Book #4 and Hope (who looks to be getting her book next - yes!). Plus we'll see a bit of Summer & Jasmine from books 1 & 2.

Penny gets her HEA, eventually with Greg, stuffy but hot lawyer who's in Leyton's Headlands "hiding" out.

Brenda Kuhfeldt
Loved Wild Crush

Enjoyed Wild Crush.. great characters and loved how these opposites attracted to each other. Fun book to read.
Look forward to the next read
Chera
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Imperfect Penelope is book 4 of the Wild Crush series by Sami Lee continues the story of lovers and friends in Leyton's Headland. Penelope Irving is unlucky in love and still feeling the pain of her last lover, Bryan Danvers, robbing her of her confidence and her rent money and to add insult to injury his brother, Greg, believes she stole money from Bryan. Her vehicle needs work done and Penny is now riding her bicycle around town. Determined to keep up her spirits and not allow the past to drag ...more
Linda
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review, and although the author was unknown to me at the time I'm glad I accepted. Left at the altar when Rochelle objected to her marrying him Greg Danvers was floored when she raced down the aisle leaving him in deep shame. He was a contract attorney in Sydney and his doctor warned him to get his blood presser down or she'd put him on medication. Greg thought himself a healthy man and decided to visit his friend Summer in a small town outside of S ...more
Paula Anderson
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I always love reading Sami's work. This series has been so much fun as it has such varied relationships. This book is about the classic opposites attract. A stuff shirted, rich, anal lawyer and a free spirited, vegetarian, cat loving Natropath. Their worlds collide when the stress is causing our anal lawyer to have a health wake up call. Penny dreads having to work with the stuffed shirt but after a while has to face her attraction to this man.
This book follows this couple as they battle with th
Kathy
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Imperfect Penelope by Sami Lee

penelope is a free loving vegetarian whose ex boyfriend stole money from. greg danvers is her ex boyfriends brother. she needs extra money for rent. he needs to lower his blood pressure. will the two survive each other through yoga lessons, or will they strangle each other? Greg thinks Penny used his brother and is angry with her. Penny cant believe Greg would think that of her. the two get together for yoga and their attraction is instantaneous. The fire grows unti
Heather
Review forthcoming - Library Journal Xpress Reviews.
Joe DesRochers
Helen
Mar 28, 2016
Tine
Jul 25, 2016
Sami wrote her first romantic tales before she’d ever read a romance. In high school she penned stories about all her friends falling in love with fictitious exotic exchange students or reformable bad boys while she should have been listening to the teacher. Some time later (after somehow managing to get through school) she discovered romance novels and wondered how such magical things could have ...more

Wild Crush (5 books)
  • Unforgettable Summer (Wild Crush, #1)
  • Irrepressible Jasmine (Wild Crush, #2)
  • Eternal Brand (Wild Crush, #3)
  • Unbreakable Hope (Wild Crush, #5)