Start by marking “Levels” as Want to Read:
Levels

Levels

(The Swingtown Series #1)

Katrina Mills spends day in and day out as an ordinary housewife. Complaining isnt an option since she couldnt ask for a better husband and two perfect children. The need to provide everything for their family occupies her husband, Justin, leaving him nothing but exhausted.

After some life altering news, Katrina decides life is too short to settle for a lackluster life.

Published by Jaime Whitley

To ask other readers questions about Levels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Levels

Start your review of Levels
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
Levels, Levels, Levels wow there are a LOT of Levels to this story and I LOVED each and every one of them. Once I started reading this book I just couldn't put it down. Jaime has a way with her writing that draws you right in from the very first page and Levels was no different than any other of Jaime's books.

photo tumblr_n4la1rHeoY1tz9k69o1_400_zpsdjzd1zif.gif

Katrina is a normal housewife who is married to Justin. Justin is working through SOCM courses. While completing this courses he has been neglecting his family mainly his wife. After
Sheila Brannan lake
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! I'm not sure where to begin or how to even word it. Not a book to read at work, that's for sure. I can say, if I found my husband doing what Justin was doing, I wouldn't question why his sex drive is nonexistent anymore. Hayley and Klaus are my kind of neighbors. They are an open as a book and sexy beyond your imagination kind of couple.
Lheanne Spicer
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need more!! Jaime did an amazing job with this book and I can't wait to read the next book in this series!! You will not be able to stop once you start reading and let me tell you this book is HOT!!
Irene
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, short-read
WOW...

First swinger read for me. We all wonder what a swinger life is like. How does it work? What kind of rules do the couples have?

Katrina and Justin were in the brink of separation. Their new neighbors saved them from that. I personally wonder how a swinger marriage is like. How do they not consider it cheating? What kind of rules do they come up with?

Just like a BDSM, swingers are every where they just don't advertise it.

Justin an ARMY soldier works long hours, he's tired, he works long
Jillian
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Levels....taken to many in this story. A great story that packed a lot in to a short amount of pages and chapters. Strong characters with very real issues in marriage and life. Parenthood, work, health, school.
This was some new territory that I really loved! HOT, HOT, HOT!!
Going clubbing has had a new meaning.
I cannot wait for more stories in this series and see where it goes.
The openness of the story pulls you in and gives you a nice ride
Ashley
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ow where to start?

I received a gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.

This book was different, fresh and just wow!

Jaime did a great job with the start of this series! If you are looking for something fresh then definitely you want to read these!

It's hard to really say anything without adding spoilers so I will leave you with this.

This story is awesome! Read it and you will see how amazing it is!

It is for readers 18+ due to sexual situations and language.
Michelle
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow! What a fantastic little short story that packed a lot of punch....and heat! Did I mention it was hot! Husband is overworked, always tired. Wife doesn't feel like husband appreciates or finds her attractive anymore. I'm sure it's a story I'm sure a lot of women can relate too. New hot, sexy neighbors move in next door and sparks fly. It felt like an R rated version of Desperate Housewives! Lol. Very curious what kind of trouble Klaus gets himself into in book 2.
Beth Slone
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing. It's a short quick read that will hook you from the beginning all the way until you finish. And then after you finish it will leave you wanting more. Another amazing job by Author Jaime Whitley she has always knows how to hook you and make you want more. I loved everything about this book. And can't wait get more. All of the characters was amazing.
Tiffany
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It's so nice when an author goes out of their Comfort zone that's exactly what Jaime did. Such an amazing read but I wouldn't expect anything less from this author. ❤❤ ...more
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 5 out of 5

Holy Hotness! This book was amazing! I can not say enough about a short story that has it all. So often you feel rushed and kind of out of the loop when it comes to a book with less than 100 or so pages. This is definitely not the case with Levels. The characters pack such an emotional punch there were times I found myself tearing up. And don't even get me started on the sizzling scenes that this book provides.

In this first installment of the Swingtown series by Jaime
Meghan
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
*This book is for the mature audience*
The title is simple but oh so accurate. The cover is absolutely gorgeous and the blurb..well the blurb certainly is attention grabbing! This story has levels of relationships all over the place. We see friendships and what friends do and do not share about their marriages. We see family dynamics, couple tension, love and arguments. We see the possibilities of more levels to a friendship as this story progresses...and it progresses in a very steamy and
Helena Rizzuto
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow....... Definitely not something I'm used to reading from this author by damn glad I did!! While I get that some people may not be approving of such a lifestyle, I'll admit that it was an eye opener!! Even being fiction, I feel like people could actually learn from this. Let's not forget though..... There... Is.... Hot.... Sex..... Expertly written in my opinion! This is actually a hard review to write because I really can't give any spoilers!! So, that being said, I can relate to what ...more
Jeneane
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Katrina is a housewife who has a ordinary life but she's in the prime of her sex life. Her hubby is busy training and studying to be a medic in the service. He's just not on the same wave length as Katrina. She's about had it with his distance and indifference. What's a girl to do? Does she leave or stay? Katrina gets some scary news and decides life is to short to compromise. Next door a sexy fun couple moves in and Katrina's life is about to change. This is when the steam factor goes up 100%. ...more
Traci
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I must admit, I had reservations trying this series, I am not one who likes to read cheating for the most part. This isnt really like that at all .... Turns out I knew nothing about consensual sharing so to speak ... I really loved this book.
The story was written well, which is really what reels me in. If it was written trashy, i'd probably hate the concept but it wasnt and this author, as she has with her other books, has reeled me in and kept me there wanting more.
The characters are written
Kim
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

HOLY FREAKING HOTNESS!!! This is an over 18 book that's for sure. Read it at home either when with your partner near or when your alone cause this book is HOT!!! The first part of the book is powerful with Justin and Katrina. The things going on with Kat Jaime did a wonderful job telling the story. Then they meet the neighbors and let me tell you they are NOT your ordinary neighbors by any means. THIS STORY IS STEAMY and I WANT MORE!! Just the
Heather
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say I really enjoyed this book. It was a great short sexy read, and the characters were totally relatable. I don't know if I could have been as open minded as Katrina was when everything unfolded, but I could understand her frustrations from the beginning. I don't want to say too much more and give anything away, but if you're looking for something quick and different this is def. for you. Jamie knows how to turn up the heat, and she didn't fail to deliver here. I can't wait for the ...more
Jasmine Like
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me just say Wow...the cover for this book is gorgeous...in bought it at rebels and readers as soon as i saw it..... made a beeline for her table.... this book left me wanting more.... I need more Katrina and Justin...... I need more levels...... please tell me there are more books coming for the swingtown series?????
Robin Powers
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm really, really curious where this series will go. Katrina and Justin have a stale marriage where their sex life is almost non-existent. Justin is worn out and doesn't seem excited or that interested in his wife anymore. New neighbors move in next door and they seem to insert some excitement into their lives. I definitely want to see what happens next and couldn't stop turning the pages.
Andrea Renee Smith
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I pretty much read this one in a day. It was that good. It has levels of sexuality and jumps in it quickly. It reads smoothly, not forced. Jaime writes it well and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks Jaime.
Keri
Levels is a short read but packs a lot in. Including a steamy sex scene and what good communication can accomplish, if both people are willing to listen and compromise. Jaime did an amazing job of showing the many different levels of a marriage and how one decision can change everything.
Samantha
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Levels had a very different theme from others books that I have read. I enjoyed it. The story was very easy to get into and it was short, but left me very interested in finding out what would happen next for them in book two.
Monica Cervantes
Oct 20, 2015
Christy
Jan 04, 2016
Tonya
rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2017
Liezel Felix
Dec 26, 2015
Judy
Jul 08, 2017

The Swingtown Series (3 books)
  • The Thing We Do For Love