Start by marking “Light of Dawn” as Want to Read:
Light of Dawn

Light of Dawn (The Dawn Trilogy #3)

When Dawn’s soul mate, Angelo, leaves town with another girl, he steals all hope of mending their relationship. However, this allows the bond with her guardian angel, Gabe, to grow. But their love can’t save them from what is to come.
When their greatest fear becomes a terrifying reality, their limits will be pushed and tested. Dawn’s strange abilities are finally revealed,
Published October 2nd 2015 (first published October 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Light of Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Light of Dawn

Taylor Knight
Sep 19, 2015 Taylor Knight rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I tend to be on the fence when it comes to angel books but I really enjoyed this series.
My favorite thing about this book is how surprisingly well written it is. I was really in love with the writing.
I felt like I was really able to get to know Dawn even more as the series went on. She a really interesting character and I'm glad her character was able to develop though out the series.

There was quite a bit of drama in this book but it was done is a really good way. I took everything at face va
Andrea Heltsley
Oct 01, 2015 Andrea Heltsley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Pure Awesomeness!!!! This is my favorite book in the trilogy by far! I LOVE the characters! They are all so well developed!
I didn't so much care for the few spots from Bonita and Angelo's point of views. I dislike them both, no matter what happened. Of course, there are no words for Bonita. She just leaves me speechless. WTH is all I can think when Bonita does anything.
Asima is as fun as always! She has spunk! The other introductions to new characters were fun too. They only added to the complex
Andrea Heltsley
Oct 03, 2015 Andrea Heltsley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jolene Buchheit
Oct 02, 2015 Jolene Buchheit rated it it was amazing

I was one of the few fortunate people to get an advanced copy of Light of Dawn. I have purchased the book because I have to have it on my shelf. The journey Dawn takes in this book is exhilarating and I enjoyed every twist and turn. I was flipping pages and anxious for more the whole way through. I know this series has ended, but I truly hope Komali da Silva writes more books in this beautiful world she has craftily created.
joanne
Oct 04, 2015 joanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Books

I enjoyed the Dawn Trilogy it was worth reading took me on a rollercoaster ride made me sad that Angelo. Didn't get the love of his life and then die wasn't happy with how Gabe got her he cheated because my Angelo wasn't strong enough to to fight black magic but I love the story. Very good story!!!!!
Heather Rizkallah
Oct 03, 2015 Heather Rizkallah rated it it was amazing
What can I say. Komali has outdone herself again. This book showed so much emotion and action I truly enjoyed it. Dawn and Gabe have fought everything to be together and now they are married. Loved it
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
What a great ending to a wonderful trilogy. Again I will mention I do not read much paranormal anymore but the combination of angel/demon , witches and all things NOT normal had me hooked. We ended both books 1 & 2 with questions and gasps of shock and probably yelling at the author !! Going into book 3 again there is much heartache. Dawn has suffered so much at her young age , so much in just this past year that I am shocked she is still standing. Obviously there is a reason for all of this ...more
Jaci
Oct 18, 2015 Jaci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS
WARNING: DOES CONTAIN SOME ADULT SITUATIONS AND CONTENT

This is not a standalone book.You do need to read Angels Dawn and Fight for Dawn before you start Light of Dawn.

Since Light of Dawn is the 3rd book in the series you should not read it without picking up the first 2 in the set. If you do you will be lost in what the characters are and why this book is such a big
Shelley
Oct 10, 2015 Shelley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The final book in the Dawn Trilogy does not disappoint! I think the most spectacular thing about Komali da Silva’s writing is that it really feels like real world issues and real world solutions. Just like life not everything is perfect or wraps up all nice and neat for Dawn. Dawn struggles with accepting her place in life and only reluctantly begins to accept it because she realizes what is at stake if she does not. Watching the process of her accepting it is why I think all teen girls (and the ...more
Fiona Padmore
So sad to see a great story end.

This has to be one of the best series' I have read in a longtime.

If you love Angels well you will definitely want to read this series, this book alone has a lot of them. You will definitely need to read all three book starting with one and ending with three. You won't get the full picture.

I am normally OK at working out or guessing even at the way a story may play out but boy do I like to be surprised. I have been hooked from beginning to end. The characters are a
Akeisha from Til' The Last Page BB
Reviewed by: Akeisha
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Finally, the last book in the Dawn trilogy is here. I can't tell you how long I've waiting for this book. This was a great conclusion to this series even though I was a little heartbroken by Angelo. I have always been Team Angelo but in this book I wanted to punch him a few times. Gabe did grow on me a little but I am still Team Angelo.

All the questions I had about Dawn, Bonita and the entire gang were put to rest. As always
Rosie
Apr 29, 2016 Rosie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is rare to come across a book series which is so well written that you want to seek out the rest in the series, but that is what Komali da Silva has done here. Without having read the first two books in the series, I felt a need to read them – not just for a back story but because I want to own the full series for my book shelf at home. Light of Dawn presents remarkable characters from so many different supernatural playing fields, incorporating demons, ghosts, angels and a human whose powers ...more
Christine Lee
Jan 01, 2016 Christine Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER/AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Light of Dawn is the completion of Komali da Silva's Dawn Trilogy. Again, another wonderful read.

Dawn learns the difference between first love, and true love. And she finds out the secrets the people around her have been keeping her entire life. This is truly the story of Dawn's Light, as she is determined to be the prophesied High Priestess of the Angels.

Dawn must prove herself, to herself, to the Elders of the
Karyn
This series is so good!

Light of Dawn is the third and final book in the Dawn Trilogy Series. Usually by the third book, a series can start to run out of steam. That was certainly not the case with Light of Dawn. This book had me on the edge of my seat and kept surprising me when I thought I figured situations out.

I loved seeing Dawn’s character grow throughout the series. It was also great to see the all the other characters in the story carry over from one book to the next and watch their relat
Amy M. (2 Amy's Love Reading Blog)
Kris Hack
Light of Dawn is a beautiful ending to the Dawn Trilogy. Komali da Silva broke my heart and mended it in this conclusion. I couldn't have imagined a better ending to the story I quickly fell in love with. I can't wait to see what else this author comes up with in the future. Definitely a must read series.
Chantelle Smith
Dec 22, 2015 Chantelle Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG...! Just finished book 2 and 3 in 2 dayss...! And all i can say as i literally just finished Light If Dawn, I Have tears streaming down my face...! Thank-you for this amazing story...!
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Komali Silva
Sep 19, 2015 Komali Silva rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kris Hack
Kris Hack rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
S.F. Benson
S.F. Benson rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2015
Kim Buchalski
Kim Buchalski rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
Meaghan Royce
Meaghan Royce rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2017
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Victoria Taylor
Victoria Taylor rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2015
Belinda Clemons
Belinda Clemons marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Kayce Johnson
Kayce Johnson marked it as to-read
Denise Toups
Denise Toups marked it as to-read
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Jackie Gonzalez
Jackie Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
CassieRose
CassieRose marked it as to-read
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Amazeballs Book Addicts marked it as to-read
Julieann Jackson
Julieann Jackson marked it as to-read
Kasye Latner
Kasye Latner marked it as to-read
Casey Anderson
Casey Anderson marked it as to-read
Emily Taylor
Emily Taylor marked it as to-read
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
JUB
JUB marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Pat
Pat marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
nevrstopsmilin
nevrstopsmilin marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 28, 2015 02:57PM
I was born and raised in Sri Lanka, speaking Sinhalese. English is my second language and I’m fluent in German, as well. Switzerland is my current home, where I live with my husband, daughter, and all my fictional friends. My best friends are fellow authors because they understand my passion for the written word, The Hunger Games, and power-wielding female characters in general.
I love characters
More about Komali da Silva...

The Dawn Trilogy (3 books)
  • Angels Dawn (Dawn, #1)