Start by marking “Mine to Love (Hot Model Mine #2)” as Want to Read:
Mine to Love (Hot Model Mine #2)

Mine to Love (Hot Model Mine #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The writing conference in sunny Cannes was fantastical, a dream. Back at home, reality catches up with author Andrea Johnson and the sexy cover model of her book, Yushka. With tough working schedules, challenging family relations, and seductive temptation from all sides, the couple’s explosive romance is put to the test. Will their love be strong enough to deserve a future ...more
ebook
Published September 24th 2015 by Evernight Publishing (first published September 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Mine to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine to Love

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Doris O'Connor
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I heard that Lea had written a sequel, I couldn't wait to my get my greedy little mitts on it.
I loved the first story, and this one is such as good. What happens when the realities of everyday life interfere in a brand-new love affair? That's the premise behind this story, and I LOVED it.

Lea puts you as the reader through the emotional wringer as much she does her characters. At one point, I really didn't like Yushka very much, but, of course it all comes good in the end.
I understand ther
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Relationships are often two people trying to figure out how to blend their lives, it’s not different for Andrea and Yushka. I love how the author added so many obstacles between them that felt very believable. The way they navigated the minefield thrown before them is entertaining, not to mention, very hot.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Kishan Paul
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mine to Love is a smoking hot but still sweet story about two people with two different lives and two different sets of baggage trying to figure out how to make their love work. There is a lot of heat in this story, when the male MC is a male cover model how can there not be, but there are also some very sweet moments that make you think. Lea Bronsen does an amazing job with her detail for descriptions and ability to pull her reader into the story. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a s ...more
Cait Jarrod
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sequel! Lea added more spice and turmoil to the exotic couple's affair from The Perfect Shoot. I loved it! The way she connects deeply with her characters gets me every time. I'm looking forward to the outcome in the last book of the series.
Janis F
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was even better than the first. There was so much going on between these two characters my mind was spinning. Andrea was back home from her trip where she first met Yushka and he is planning to come and see her for the weekend. They live over 400 miles apart and find many obstacles in their path to overcome.

This book was filled with jealousy, old hurts, family dynamics, secrets, but also filled with love. Andrea was desperately trying to navigate her “girlfriend” status after being wit
Aubrey Wynne
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mine to Love by Lea Bronson was exceptionally written. Andrea is a single mom who secretly writes erotic novels on the side. She meets the love of her life Yushka , a young model, while at a writers' conference in France. They have an intense steamy affair in the lush French setting.

After returning to the U.S., the two decide to continue with a long-distance relationship. Their weekends together are emotional, sexy, and fun. This story manages to focus on the relationship between Andrea and Yus
Cindy
Oct 16, 2015
D.C.
Nov 03, 2015
Lea Bronsen
Nov 19, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brittney
TerriLynn
Jan 24, 2017
Tiffanee
Apr 01, 2017
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between the genres crime thriller, romantic suspense, and dark erotic romance.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable