Start by marking “Entwined (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Entwined (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #3)

Entwined (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
After twenty years of devotion to Uncle Sam, I called it quits. I was wired and looking to get into some trouble. Trouble found me all right, in the form of a hot-bodied fox.

Little did I know how much she’d rock my world.

The names are all fake, details have been fudged, but you’ll get the gist of what went down.

You’re getting one hell of a tale. This is my story.

*Discl
Kindle Edition
Published November 5th 2015 by Harper Miller

To ask other readers questions about Entwined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entwined

Musings of A Romance Junkie
I wasn't ready! I still don't think I'm ready. Am I a prude for ewwing at some of the shit I read? Ok, I own it. I'm clearly not about this life, but this was a well-written, highly erotic, borderline downright nasty quickie with a slight plot twist at the end.

You never know what to expect from one installment to the next, so I appreciate that if nothing more. I love unpredictability in a serial. This story features m/f/f action, so if you ain't down, be warned. But if you're open-minded and wa
sue
My blog review Here:

photo Entwined Promo 2.jpg

This is HOT this is HOTTER THAN HOT

I think I need to cool down, I think I need a cold shower, I think I need therapy.
Its been ages since I read such an erotic FULL ON "do anything, do everything, who cares if you like it that way" in the bedroom, kind of book.

And boy oh boy, wasn't it written well.

I don't mind a good sexy number now and again as long as its written with a story, and its not just sex for sex sake, ya know?

The m
Zandra
Cute, fast, cheesy, and sweet

This novelette delivers exactly what it promises- a kinky short. I actually did not expect real character development, but I was wrong. Yes, the main character sounds like he's writing to Penthouse Forum, but I think that's half the fun. Plus, I like that the h is not some confused nubile virgin. Nope, she's knows what she wants, is in her 30's, and is very self-assured. That's a great change from most stories.
Tracy Reads
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Harper delivers Hot and Sexy once more!!
i must say i love these short stories i read this one while drinking a cup of tea because i refused to put it down, i loved all of the series these book sure know how to make a girl hot phew (fans self) may want to bring fresh knickers ! brilliant book wish there was more guess i have to wait for the next one would Sargen Jake be my book boyfriend ? he'll yes ya can throw in the ladies too i don't mind sharing :)
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-read
This is the third book in the series. Each book is a fully compact quick read. They are all standalones. These are ideal quickies for bedtime.

After serving in the Marines for twenty years Jake is on his way back to New York. Through a web site he has set up a meeting with a woman called Gabrielle. As they've chatted on the computer the attraction is building.

This is a well written hot and sexy story. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
The CurvyJones
Let me be honest and just say that I'm a total Harper Miller STAN. I keep swearing off of romance, except when my faves put something out and I have to read it cause... you know... good books.

Entwined is the third installment in the KinkyConnect chronicles. The first two books SIZZLED and I didn't think Harper could outdo Renewed. That's probably still my favorite novelette, just because I connected so well with the characters, but Entwined had an extra element. And errr, person.

Jake is a down
Cheyenne
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one sexy hot novelette by Harper Miller. Jake is coming home from the military and decides to hook up with Gabrielle the woman he's been chatting with on an internet dating site. She's super spicy and he's super alpha with a side of kink.These characters were super sexy, the love scenes were smoking hot along with a little bit of humor mixed in. If you enjoy a short and sexy read this is the book for you. I loved both characters and I really really wanted to know where their story goes. ...more
The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears
Finally, a funky emo-type Black woman on a cover. And Harper Miller writes pretty damn good erotica.
Meka♥books
It's been one year, two months, three days, twelve hours, and fifty-six minutes since I've had pussy.
Yep, you've guessed it. Quote from page one, so get ready buttercups for some sexy times in Harper Miller's third installment of her standalone novelettes The Kinky Connect Chronicles.

This time around we meet main character Jake Thomas Tigs aka JT who is a Polynesian-and-white gunnery sergeant in the US Marine Corps who learned he had a preference for the D/s & BDSM life during his firs
CoCoFierce
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
When Harper first starting promoting this book and the subject matter I was a little turned off. (I am little selfish with my man so sharing isn’t an option) But to each their own. I will say don’t let the subject matter detour you from clicking this book there is a twist that will have you rereading the book just for clues you may have missed along the way.

The first page of this book let me be honest did make me cringe a little because of all the “guy” talk but once you get pass that JT is very
Alisha Webster
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: diverse
This is my third novella by Harper Miller that I've read today. Crazy? Maybe! but I couldn't stop after reading the first. While I certainly enjoyed the first two books in this series, This was my least favorite out of what I've read. I think it's because I didn't connect with the characters as much as I did the first two. I still found it to be an okay story and Harper Miller's writing style still shows through quite strong. As I've already said in my reviews of her work, I really enjoy her sty ...more
Rach Lawrence
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2015, review-request
Review originally posted on Rach Lawrence Books.

*I was provided a copy of Entwined by the author in exchange for an honest review. I am not compensated for my honest opinion.*

A few months before leaving a twenty-year military career, Jake decides to spice up his life a little. Thanks to his buddy’s suggestion, he creates a profile on the Kinky Connect website to find his perfect kinky match. He connects with a woman who fits his criteria, and they get to know each other in the months leading up
Katie
Welp. Another Hot-n-Dirty little read by Harper.

One thing I love about this series is that it is a veritable grab-bag of goodness. Diverse characters. Diverse kinky sexcapades. Unique little stories centering around a meet-up website.

Every story is well rounded without a word wasted. Complete and so much fun.

Entwined gives us Jake and Gabrielle. They met on Kinky Singles Connect while Jake is stationed overseas -- working on lining up the booty for his return home, as one does.

Gabrielle is FIERC
Jamilla_
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone, esp. people who read erotica.
*I was provided a copy of Entwined by the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Entwined is the third novelette in the Kinky Connect Chronicles, which is a series of little erotic couplings that always bring the heat.

First things first, the cover!!! Harper Miller book covers are always on point, but this one just blew it straight out of the ballpark! Look at that chick! Pink lingerie, fishnet stockings and her hair???!

Jake is a filthy-mouthed, straight shooter and all around good guy, horny
LBAS Book Blogs
This was one of those story where the cover made me do it. LOL. Yeah, I was sold on the cover even before I'd read the blurb and when it came up for review I had to read.

Jake is on his way back to New York after serving for over twenty years in the Marines. He hasn't been with a woman in a few years so he's really looking forward to getting together with a woman, Gabrielle, who he'd connected with via a kinky dating/hook-up site. They's been chatting for online for a few months and had never met
Jodie Scott
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love book blog
Entwined by Harper Miller
So this is a short and sweet book of approx. 100 pages but boy does it pack a punch. This book id ideal if you have a an hour to spare and jut need something to fill the time although I wouldn’t recommend reading it around children as there are so real blush worthy scenes in here! This is an M/F/F book so don’t read if this offends also there is a lot of anal paly in here.
So military man Jake is set to leave the marines aft
Annabella Williams
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got a a copy of this book for an honest review. Reviewer for 2 girls who love books.

This is the first book I have read by Harper Miller. And I loved it.. Like fall flat on my face puddle of goo love.. This book is defo a naughty lunch time puck me up.. Short and sweet.. But oh so hot..

So you meet Jake.. Military alpha man coming home.. For a little r&r.. His kinky way.. He meet the spitfire and ballsy Gabrielle on the internet.. Jake take charge and gets his way....
Gabby doesn't want f/f
Renee
Five Star Review
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Entwined is the third installment in The Kinky Connect Chronicles by Harper Miller.

Jake has been in the Marines for twenty years and is finally coming home for good. He's decided to make his home in New York and is ready for some female companionship the second he gets to New York. On the advice of a friend he sets up a profile with the website Kinky Singles Connect and meets Gabrielle.
Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB
Reviewed by: Akeisha
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I am ashamed to say that this is the first book I've read from Harper but trust me when I say this will not be my last. I was so happy that I signed up for Entwined. Erotica has always been a hit or miss for me but man this book was everything. I loved that it was so easy to read and of course the hotness was out of this world.

I was happy to see a little back story with the main characters. Just because a story has kink doesn
Faye Errington
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Entwined is book 3 in the Kinky Connect Chronicles

The Kinky Connect Chronicles are all short, kinky standalones..

I want to start by saying that it was the awesome book cover that first made me want to read Entwined. its one of those that just stand out and it unlike the typical covers you see a lot of recently...

Entwined features a F/F/M menage and normally I'm not into sharing my men (I'm greedy like that) but I thought I would give it ago and OH BOY am I glad I did...

Entwined is basically abou
Ani
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it

*I was given this book for fair and honest review."

This novellete is not for "vanilla" readers by no means. From the first words to the last, Entwined is a very explicit story of the culmination of a long distance relationship for Jake and Gabrielle. Jake is a retiring soldier coming home to New York from his last tour of duty. Gabrielle is the girl who is up for "anything" yet looking for love. While the interactions with the characters were obviously explicitly hot, I felt their story needed m
Jessica
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review!

This book is a quick read! Its the first by Harper Miller that I have read and I am looking forward to getting my hands on more of her stuff.

This book contains m/f/f so if thats not for you, you may not want to read this one.

This short story was HOT.

Jake is returning home from the Military and has decided to meet up with Gabrielle whom he has been chatting with on-line on a kinky dating site and the attraction is there.

Some short erotica stori
Sofia Galvez
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot, 2016, lgbt
3 1/2 Platypires for Entwined by Harper Miller

Well! After reading both Ironic and Renewed on the same day, I had to get my hands on Entwined. Now Entwined had some different sex scenes from the previous two books. You gotta have an open mind and be cool with mff stories.
Now that being said, Harper Miller knows how to write some kink and I really enjoyed this one. I just didn't like it as much as the previous two. I think I didn't feel the passion from the beginning. Basically, I wasn't drawn t
Jeri
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy sex on a stick! Hot sexy times up ahead! Jake the military man is back in the States after retiring from his overseas deployment. Retirement has him thinking that he needs to find a full time woman. Gabby found on a website and chatting with her for the last several months has completely whetted his appetite. But, oh man, oh man, is this soldier in for a treat. I could post a few warnings, but if you don't like sexy times, don't read. Those that do, enjoy! I received a copy of this book in ...more
Jennifer Lessard
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.
As far as short reads go, this was a pretty good read. It had a decent story line and I connected with the characters pretty well. I loved all the sexy time scenes and the dirty talk was hot as hell also. There was a bit of humor mixed in, which is always refreshing! I really wished that it had been just a bit more of the 4 months that Jake and Gabrielle were Skyping and chatting via internet But if you are looking for a hot short read,
Shronda
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding IT on the web

I cannot get enough of these short stories!!! This one might just be my favorite of the three. The story grabs you the characters grabbed me even if this is your thing or not the story is HAWT!!!! You're usually reading this story from one person point of view but at the end Harper gives you a sneak peek of you need to know something else. I always need to know something else. This story had me thinking one way and it wasn't even like that.
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Reviewed on behalf 2 Girls who love books blog

Entwined was a very quick read. However, it was very sexual.

Jake is a Marine who is getting out of the military and moving to New York. He held out on his sexual part of his life because the girls around his base just weren't doing it for him.
He tries something new and meets Gabby.
Sparks fly when he returns home. But Gabby isn't the only thing waiting for him.

Plot twist and boy its a good one.

4 stars for a highly erotic story.
Nicole Johnson
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted an advanced reader copy by the author in exchange for an honest, spoiler free review.
Entwined is one of the HOTTEST menage novelettes I've read. Wow. I want MORE of Jake and Gabby. I loved the surprise she shared with Jake. It was incredibly hot and sexy. I NEED more, Harper!! Entwined is a must read if you are looking for a short, delicious quickie to satisfy your reading urges especially if you want to read but don't want the commitment of a full length novel.
Tarah Didley
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
It had been awhile since I've read a ménage book and this was my first by Mrs. Miller. I have to say that I LOVED every erotic moment of it. I loved the sarcasm/sense of humor between the two main characters. I have to say I was so jealous that I wish I could just kick her out and put myself in her place because good lord it was H.O.T. Now off to read more dirty ménage by Mrs. Miller.
Sheri
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, short
Another steamy and awesome read from Harper Miller. his one was not quite my taste in sexy times, but it was still written wonderfully well. I am always excited to see what she is going to come up with next.

Also, what was up with that ending, eh?
« previous 1 3 next »
Thanks for visiting my little slice of Goodreads heaven!

This is the part where I provide readers with a little background info about moi. Here it goes...

Harper Miller is a thirty-something native New Yorker. She’s traveled the world and lived in a variety of places but always finds her way back to the Big Apple. A lackluster love life leaves time to explore new interests; for Harper it is writing.
More about Harper Miller

The Kinky Connect Chronicles (4 books)
  • Ironic (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #1)
  • Renewed (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #2)
  • Complexity (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #4)