Start by marking “Some Sort of Crazy (Happy Crazy Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Some Sort of Crazy (Happy Crazy Love, #2)

Some Sort of Crazy

(Happy Crazy Love #2)

When a psychic tells Natalie Nixon her life is about to be upended by a mysterious stranger, she laughs it off. After all, she has everything she’s ever wanted—a successful bakery, a the perfect boyfriend, and the keys to her dream house.

Who could possibly make her want to throw all that away?

Then Miles Haas comes back to town.

But he’s no stranger—they’ve known each othe
Published November 17th 2015

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
4 Can People Change
* * * * TAKE ADVANTAGE- IT'S FREE! Spoiler Free
I have always felt people don't really change... they may adapt or grow and mature...but the core of who they are doesn't change...So when you are thinking of marrying, it is important to think about all the "reals"..

Are they considerate and put you first...
Are they truthful or hiding, changing the subjects or switching blame...
Are they cheap...to the point of painful and non sharing...

These are just a few things to look for... b
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐

I quite enjoyed this one. It has been a while for me reading this author, but I remembered truly enjoying Frenched and Floored very much, having a good memory of how sexy and funny they were.

Some Sort of Crazy definitely edges in the same category of books, the feel good ones, low on the angst with an heavy dose of delicious sex scenes and a generous amount of humor. Winning combination? YES.

I’ve been effortlessly hooked right into the story, the heroine, Natalie, baker extraordin
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

I loved Miles & Natalie. Their story sucked me in. I've always been a sucker for these types of friends to lover stories. Mostly I am so happy Natalie dumped Dan. Then enter Miles, the sexiest sex addicted columnist ever. I wasn't sure where the author would take this journey but I loved the ride. I enjoyed it, it kept me intune, and it has me excited for the next installment. Can't wait to see how and if Jillian finds her HEA!! This was my favorite so far!!!

Ashleyjo
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was ok

description

This book should come with a free T-Shirt!!!

Dynamics

She and Dan...

So, the female MC has a 10-year relationship with Dan, which she describes as:

description

Dan and I were compatible. Comfortable. Certainly not as passionate as we once were, and way less hot for each other...

She compares sex with Dan like your favorite pair of sweatpants - comfortable, familiar & feels good when you put them on.

Dan is a douchecanoe.

She and Miles...

To hell with sweatpants, Miles should come with his own set of P
Sybil aka Lala

Natalie’s life is set. She’s got the perfect boyfriend, she’s just bought the perfect house and she has a thriving business. Life is comfortable and exactly how she wants it so when her sisters drag her in to see a psychic after a drunken night out, she really only needed a place to pee, she has no reason to believe the ominous warning that a tall, dark stranger will dump her life into chaos.

Only, when the tall dark stranger shows up – he’s not so strange after all. Miles and Natalie have been f
Paige
I love this series. Some Sort of Happy was one of my favorite books from 2015. It was witty and smart and sexy and hilarious. Some Sort of Crazy was a sweet friends to lovers romance that made me giggle and swoon and left me with the biggest smile on my face.

Natalie and Miles have known each other since they were kids. Being best friend during the summer was their thing. As they grew older, Miles started "hanging out" with different girls every night while Natalie started dating Dan. The night
Shayna
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Melanie Harlow writes SOME SORT OF CRAZY, and blows me away! This is the PERFECT read for the hopeless romantic in all of us. Not only is this a favorite of the series, but it's an all around favorite of mine from this author. This was a breath of fresh air. Natalie and Mile's journey will bring out feels you never thought possible. Heartbreaking. Beautiful. A stunning love story that will ravish your heart and soul.

"I feel...lost."

"You're not lost
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

I’m surprised by how much I liked this book. I’m a fan of the friends-to-lovers trope, but it’s a difficult recipe to follow. Add the romance too suddenly, and the dish doesn’t seem authentic. Drag out conflicts, and the meal tastes sour. Some Sort of Crazy has just the right ingredients and Melanie Harlow follows the recipe expertly.

Natalie has the ideal life: a dream job, a new house, and a seemingly perfect boyfriend of ten years. When things suddenly get turned upside down, Natalie
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
My lovely Melanie Harlow did it again and again and again! I keep saying she’s a consistent writer that seems to get even better with each book. Some Sort of Crazy lived up to the hype and then some with all the Harlow Hallmarks we come to expect from her books: sexy, funny, romantic, left-hand worthy love, topped with a perfect combination of angst and laughs.

Can we talk about the sex first? Sweet baby jesus this book was on fire! I love love love reading about best friends that become lovers …
Denisa
Nonononono! My review didn't save!!!

Well, I will not write it again (and it was a good one, really! Way better than my usual reviews *cough*!).

I used gifs like this

and this

and this

And I wrote smart stuff, like the characters being one dimensional and flat and that the story is boring and there is no chemistry between the two. Only I wrote all this with examples and smart words and stuff (yes, 'stuff' is an academic word, referring to a wide range of...well, things).

Oh, and I wrote a good thing
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-paperback, 2018
First, what I loved about this book was the way Miles worshipped Natalie when they were together. They had great chemistry. I love reading about couples together and a good portion of this book we got to see that. It made for a fun read...after the not fun part.

What I didn't like was the beginning of the book. They aren't together. They've been friends since childhood and we're lead to believe they're both attracted to each other but just never went there.

When Miles finally sees his chance, he
mich
Super cliché, very predictable, kinda stupid, but still pretty fun regardless. I'd be open to trying something else from this author.

2.5! :)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Natalie Nixon doesn't know it yet, but her life is kind of boring. She's content with it. In fact, she's pretty darn pleased with the life she's settled into—but “settled” is just the word for her mediocre happiness. Regardless, when a fortune teller tells her that her world is about to be turned upside down by a handsome stranger, the news is brushed off with the disregard of a skeptic.

Miles Haas is a known playboy. I mean, he even makes a living out of writing about his sexcapades. He and Nata
Cocktails and Books
This one was very cute and hot. Miles was the prefect mix of playful and filthy. His bed talk curled the toes and made you laugh at the same time. Another stellar find through Kindle Unlimited.
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy bejesus!!!! Miles Haas!! He is officially my new favorite out of all of Mel's men!! He's sexy, funny, dirty, kinky, has tattoos, AND...wears glasses!!!!! Could his dirty talkin mouth be more perfect?!?! I think not!

Natalie Nixon is the youngest of three sisters, currently in a long term relationship of 10 years and a business owner. Could her life be more perfect? You would think not, but then Miles Haas walks in to bring some kinda crazy into her very well maintained life. These two go wa
Luna Sol
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I had so much fun reading an ARC of this book. Sometimes crazy, carefree things just lead to the best endings. This is a friends to lover story, which happens to be one of my favorites. In Some Sort of Crazy we have the story of Natalie and Miles Haas. They are childhood friends and always had chemistry, bonding, and attraction for each other that in their past led to what is referred in the book as an "almost" night.
This is a light, fun, sexy, easy to read story that has all of the Melanie Har
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**arc received in exchange for an honest review from us girls at http://www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls **

Enjoyed it so much I read it in a single sitting. I altered my rating from 4.5 to 5 because even now thinking back on this book, I smile. I really enjoyed it. From the initial prediction of things to come in Natalie's future, to the banter and friendship between Miles and Natalie. After experiencing more than his share of sex-capades and documenting all of them in his column he returns to hi
Angie  McLain
5 STARS --- Melanie Harlow turns up the heat with this newest novel! Some Sort of Crazy is all kinds of delicious!

“Every time I got dressed, I’d think, will this be what I’m wearing when I yes?”

So I kinda love this author—she never fails to deliver the kinds of books that you pick up and can never put down, so being able to read one of her books prior to release just makes me giddy!

“Sometimes a little chaos is a good thing.”

Some Sort of Crazy is the newest book (book 2) in the Happy Crazy Love
Rin W. Vitale
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Crazy-Sexy-stars!!

description

Ha! Just kidding... The sex marathon "only" happen around 35 - 68 % of the book...

description

The story is about Natalia and Miles Haas. Friends since childhood. While Nat has found her "other-half" -Dan- since teenage. Miles is on the other hand. He embraces his good-look and charm to get any girl he wants. In other word, he is a manwhore! In dilemma to choose between to "love" his best friend, Nat and stop his manwhore-ing. He's chosen to flee.

Long story shorts, they meet again. Nat as
TeriLyn
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it

**Some Sort of Crazy generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "Give me everything..." Stars

I really adored the story of Miles and Natalie. There's a very inherently becoming quality to Harlow's writing. She makes reading and becoming invested in her stories quite effortless. Some Sort of Crazy marks my second Harlow book and concurrently my second great experience with her stories.

Her presentation of the characters in this book I found quite unique and interesting. This author h
Sheila
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually drawn to romantic comedies. I'm more of a dark romance kind of girl, but after hearing about Melanie Harlow from the "Dirty Girls" I decided it was time to give her a try. WOW!! I never thought I would enjoy a romance that made me laugh as often as this one did. I loved it so much that I went and stocked up on the rest of her books so I can get caught up.
This is the typical friends to lovers story, but there's nothing else typical about this book. Miles and Natalie are well devel
Mojo_Mama
2.5 :(
So disappointed.

I didn't mind the man-ho H. He was a total idiot when it came to the h. Seriously. But he was true to form and I could appreciate it, even if I didn't like half the shit he said. For the character, it was perfect. For a mate, not so much.

But the ooops baby plot bullshit...

How am I ever supposed to believe their HEA when I'm not sure he could pull it off?

That's the problem with ooops babies. The reader is left wondering if the H/h would have gotten their shit together if no
Mandy
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a light and fun friends to lovers story. Miles had a ton of commitment issues and he was an extreme manwhore but I loved reading his point of view. I loved the connection between Natalie and Miles and their easy banter and friendship. This was a super sexy book with lots of hot steamy times. My only complaint is that (view spoiler) ...more
Melanie Martin
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I get emotionally attached. It's very easy to do when you read any of Melanie Harlow's characters. Some Sort of Crazy is no exception.
Miles is a high school friend, sexy, and intelligent. He's all grown up and home for a visit. Natalie lives a structured life. She's a successful business owner, she's got a man that she's invested a decade into, and Miles is a fun flirtation to share memories with. The problem is that he's taking up residence in her here and now and his sexy self is distracting.
Karen
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever I will associate this book with the word bum. I will explain later.

Firstly, Madam Psuka, teller of fortunes, interpreter of dreams, I see a future of dirty laundry for you.

I love a list, so I will give you a list of things I love about this book:

Miles Haas - is that a kind of avocado? I love avocado
The door
The closet
Running together in the rain
Innuendo
Natalie - hard working, determined, independent woman
Ditching the fuckwit
Skylar and Sebastian
Cinnamon buns
Glazed cinnamon buns
Oh my God t
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Well hello there miles haas. Another manwhore bites the dust…or rather commits his cock to one woman forever. and I was more than happy to hang on for this funny, outlandish and hot as hell ride.

This is the part where I tell you that this was my very first Melanie Harlow book and then duck while you throw all the things at me. I’m a little late to this party. I know. SORRY. No really, I’m sorry, because Melanie can fucking write. The dialogue is on point, the sex is out-fucking-standing, and the
Margaret
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Melanie Harlow has done it again! Some Sort of Crazy is just so
damn good. I adored this book, I loved that it was written with both point of views, each chapter filled me with so much joy.

I loved how Natalie was so fierce with her determination when it
came to how she wanted her life to go. She is loyal to her career,
her sisters and her friendship with Miles. She is honest and
determined get what she wants.

Miles is so damn sexy, his wit, his inner dialogue was so great.
Those damn glasses....He
Paula
May 18, 2016 rated it liked it

Really cute and sexy book! But some of the dialogue was a bit cheesy for my liking.
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, own
4.75 Stars!!!

Gah!!! This was perfection. I demolished this book in one sitting. I absolutely LOVED MILES!!!!! He's my favorite kind of hero. And I absolutely adored Natalie, so couldn't wait to see how she was going to transform him.

The reason I love the NA genre is because of "the chase". It's one of my favorite things about romance. I loved Miles and Natalie's predicament, it was the perfect set up for an all consuming read. Friends to lovers is a particular weakness for me, so I think that i
Syndi
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
I dont really enjoy this book as much as i enjoy thr first one.

The characters are 1 dimensional. There is not chemistry between the character. Non exisisting story to support my interest. Everything is just dry.

I am surprise. Because i always like Miss Harlow books.

2 stars

• SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)
  • Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II (Titanium Security, #4 & 5)
  • The Fighter (Redemption, #2)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • In the Mix (The GEG, #2)
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
  • Hardcore: Complete Series Box Set
  • Hard Rock Remix (The Lonely Kings, #2)
  • Hunting Love
  • Unstrung
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)
  • Inflame (Explosive, #3)
  • When Water Burns (Telesa, #2)
  • Butterfly Ginger
  • Badlands Bad Boy (The Texas Brands, #3)
  • Once Upon a Half-Time (Touchdowns and Tiaras #3)
  • Lie to Me (Redemption, #1)
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Reader Group→harlow.pub/harlots
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy by Melanie Harlow

Happy Crazy Love (3 books)
  • Some Sort of Happy (Happy Crazy Love, #1)
  • Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3)
“But you were a bad girl today, weren’t you? Coming over here in your black lace panties telling me to fuck you.” 2 likes
“I don’t want to end up simply having visited this world.” 2 likes