Start by marking “The Psychokinetic & The Psychomic (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #1 & 2)” as Want to Read:
The Psychokinetic & The Psychomic (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #1 & 2)

The Psychokinetic & The Psychomic (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #1 & 2)

Edinburgh, Scotland: On a rainy night in 1479, twelve expectant mothers gave their lives so their unborn daughters could live. Falsely accused of murder, the twelve coven-sisters cast a spell to send their girls to a time when they would not be prosecuted for their blood heritage as Earth Witches. Unknown to the mothers, an ancient evil followed the daughters to rid them o ...more
Published September 16th 2015 by DeLeesie Books

To ask other readers questions about The Psychokinetic & The Psychomic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Psychokinetic & The Psychomic

Start your review of The Psychokinetic & The Psychomic (The Day 12 Witches Burned, #1 & 2)
Danielle
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Out of my comfort zone, but I did enjoy this book. Doesn't read as your typical witch book. As each girl grows and learns about her power, you learn more about the history of witches. Hard to explain, but I really enjoyed the read.
Nicole Studioso
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute stories about young women with special abilities and the young men who help keep them stable and happy. Erika is the psychokinetic, who controls the weather with her moods and emotions. Nica, or Monica, is the psychomic, who can sense the history and emotions of anything or anyone she comes in contact with. Both are high school seniors, on the cusp of adulthood. Eric is like a brother to Erika, but is secretly crushing on Nica. His twin, a super genius geneticist named Bryan, is Erika's sou ...more
Shelly Wygant
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is two interesting books about young adults with powers. As they go through life keeping the powers secret and trying to learn about themselves. It is a intriguing read with history. As each girl learns to about their powers, how to control their powers and find their familiars you will learn past and present about the witches.

It is hard to explain this read because it is so unique. These girls are not your "normal witches". Each chapter brings them more and more closer to finding answers.
Gretchen Chasse
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This the first two stories in a new series about reincarnated witches, the first book will introduce you to a group of high school friends that each hold a special power. Hiding it from the world these friends have bonded over their shared oddities and work to control and understand them. The second story will follow up with where their powers originated from and follow them on their journey to survive. A well written and interesting story that will capture your interest and keep you entertained ...more
Jade Neill
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a good read, I really enjoyed it. Can’t wait to read the next books in the series.
The 1st story is about a young witch named Erica, who is trying to get her very extreme powers in check and Bryan, twin brother to her best friend. They are like soul mates and watching how their relationship blossom is very cute.
The 2nd story is about another young witch named Monica. She can sense emotions in anyone she touches. Eric is friends with Erica and likes Monica. He helps her get through the ha
Melissa Christenson
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the stories of Erika, the psychokinetic who constantly battles the power inside her; Monica, the one who's touch cursed ; and the twins who set them free. It's an interesting take on witches most definitely. The evil that followed them is going to cause even more problems in future books also. Their different powers are fascinating for sure. I've also never seen a familiar as anything other than an animal, so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.
Tammy Willoughby
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A new take on witches

This story is a completely new take on the tale of witches. It is fresh and intriguing. The mystery keeps the pages turning needing to find the answers. I love these stories and am looking forward to reading g the rest of the tales of the 12 witches.

I gave the story 4 stars rather than 5 because it does need a good editing as there are many word errors that can slow the story to figure out the meaning of the sentence.
Deirdre Stokes
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved these two books about the story of five guys and Logan. It all started with Erika and her story and the meeting of Janice. And so much more but I don't want to ruin the book 1 for anyone. Then on to book 2 which continues on with the girls and now focuses on Monica and her story. There is so much going on in these two books that you can't help but want to learn more and read on and on.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
What I love about fiction is the writers ability to take you out of this world and wow Grace has done just that! At times I was a little overwhelmed keeping facts together but I love the chaos of who is who!!

Can’t wait for more on these earth witches and what awaits them!
Gianna Santanello
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These are the first two books in the series & Grace DeLeesie is a new author to me. These books are something I don't normally read but I loved them and the author did not disappoint. While I was reading, I felt like I was apart of their world. And these books gave me all of the feels. Can't wait to read the next one!
Roni
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This a great young adult story about a young woman with special powers who meets up with a couple of young men who even her out. Its a high school story that lets you into a world that some of us have forgotten we went through. Its a mystery page turn that all would enjoy.
Deborah Lane
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the book straight through, I really enjoyed this story about young women, Earth Witches, and their friends, their specialness, their friendships. Their powers, each individual different, with burdens to be met, is helped by a familiar, Erica with Bryon. Monica with Eric. Heather with Logan. And we have Rachel and janice. Secondary characters are wonderful. I can't wait to read more. There is evil facing them. Wonderful! I recomend the books.
Aslan
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How to review such a sweet book?

The Psychokinetic
When I think of high school sweethearts, I now think of Erika and Bryan. They were innocent and adorable. Erika was born with this fearsome power and a part of her is afraid to use it. Bonding with Bryan gives her a sense of control she's never had before. In a way this makes her dependent on him, but it also makes her grateful. Bryan is an awkward genius that reminded me of Sheldon Cooper from BBT. He has no idea how to be in a
Liz Booker
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 stars for book 1 and 4 stars for book 2
The writing was amateurish in both books but the storyline in The Psychomic was preferable to me. Much more fast paced and interesting.
Costa
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy from the author for an honest review.

I loved the combined stories of Erika and Monica. The fact that they were paired with twins was just icing on the cake.

Erika and Bryan are just sweethearts. Erika has this awesome power but she is so terrified of losing control of it. In a way, Bryan's brain could be perceived as the same way. He could be taken as too smart for his own good. They gave off that "adorable" feel to them.

I felt bad for Monica from the moment she was intr
Piper W.
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had read other books by this author so when I saw this one had come out, I decided to give it a try even though it is YA...and I loved it! Erika and Monica were two great characters who are challenged in two different ways. I thought having them paired up with twins was amusing and twins who couldn't be more opposite even better.
I'm about to post my review for Book 3 The Agrokinetic. By the way, I am also a fan of the titles being the girls' powers. The fact that there are twelve of them hope
Tina Williams
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovely first book in GMD's series. I wasn't sure what the titles meant until I got into the story, but very creative to use their powers as the title. I will say they are hard to pronounce, though. I read another reviewer's post on that and agree.
Still, well written and strongly formatted. I would recommend this book.
Harley
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book after reading "His Righthand Man" by GMD. I am not usually a YA romance reader, but I enjoyed it. The characters were sweet, the plot was interesting, and I am interested to find out what happens next.
I will be purchasing the third book soon.
Dustin Quik
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The book started out slow but it picked up in the middle. I liked the concept about witches. There's some twists and turns, subplots, and a mystery. The villain is hidden and hopefully will have a bigger role in the next books.

I'd recommend the book to my preteen daughter.
Lise
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to find out what happens next! The twins were just what the girls needed in their lives to help them. Look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Sara
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful beginning to a series!
Tammi
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am in awe! Keep this series coming!
Meghan
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great read! I loved the characters, the story, the plot... I already read the next book and loved that too. This was all around a great read!
Atwood
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very skeptical was this book at first but I am so glad I read it! GMD is such an amazing writer. She really transports you into her world and keeps you there. Keep this series coming please!
Ashley
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kfr-arc
There were parts of these first two books that I liked and there were a few that I didn’t like. In the beginning, there were so many character introductions happening, gifts being spoken about it was hard to keep track of all the girls. I had to reread sections for clarity. That becomes an issue and I stop enjoying what I’m reading. I feel like the characters weren’t fully developed and I got a bit of a fanfic feel while reading. It almost felt like we were already supposed to know the town and ...more
Donna Foston
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a review. This was a tough one. There are grammar, spelling, and word usage errors throughout, and I have a tough time with that. How difficult is it to ask a friend (or three) to proofread before you publish? Here are just a few examples: on accident instead of by accident. Peak when she meant peek, verses when she meant versus, diluted when she meant deluded, shuttered when she meant shuddered omitting when she meant admitting, pedals when she me ...more
Kaila
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow.. this was really interesting. The writing is very complex.. it makes you feel as if you are a part of the world.. not just reading it. This is a very fast paced story.. it keeps you going and interested. It made me smile and laugh.. it made me sad at spots. Overall very enjoyable
Marsha
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
These books are an interesting and different. The author has a great imagination
Kandy
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining book. Love the characters, the story line and the excitement of it all. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Paula Genereau
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not much for witch books but this one was interesting. It kept me wanting more.

• Cast No Shadows (Curiosity Quills Anthology)
  • Marked for Death
  • Demon's Possession (Dark Immortals #2)
  • Lifeline
  • Coming Home (Windsor Falls #1)
  • Halfling (Dark Immortals #1)
  • Bar Down
  • Run (Lakefield, #1)
  • Weather the Storm (Southern Roots, #3)
  • Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)
  • Chase (Lakefield Book 4)
  • Murder in Cazenovia
  • Hide (Lakefield, #2)
  • The Striking Back Series (Striking Back, #1-4)
  • When Fall Breaks (Seasons of Jefferson, #1)
  • Secrets of Spring (Seasons of Jefferson, #3)
  • The Dead of Winter (Seasons of Jefferson, #2)
  • Sceptic