Start by marking “Aries Fire (Fire and Water #2)” as Want to Read:
Aries Fire (Fire and Water #2)

Aries Fire

(Fire and Water #2)

4.9  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews

It was supposed to be the vacation of a lifetime and a chance to see the world.

Fires, car chases, and shootouts were not part of the plan, but I should have known better.

Jeremy:

Circumstances forced me to do something I swore I’d never do—walk away from her.

This trip is my chance to

To ask other readers questions about Aries Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aries Fire

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to come :D
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Aries Fire (Fire and Water #2) is by author Christine Besze.
Published: June 28, 2016
Read: February 26, 2017
Kindle Edition: 275 pages
Standalone
POV: Told in first-person dual perspectives.
My Rating: 5
Cover: 4
Genres: Romance, New Adult

I loved this book! Every. Single. Thing. About. It!!!

Aries Fire is book two in the Fire and Water series. Although it is a standalone, you will definitely want to read the first book as well, Leo Rising. The first book does an amazing job of setting up for future book
Annamaria
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five thrilling Stars! Dani gets a free trip to Italy with her sister and best friend. She is very excited about the trip that is until she sees Jeremy, the man who broke her heart. Jeremy is in charge of keeping an eye on Dani while she is in Italy. Jeremy is determined to win Dani back no matter what he has to do. Will Jeremy be able to win Dani back? This is the first book that I have read by this author and I found it to be well written. The story is action packed with plenty of twists and tu ...more
Tamara Harrington
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!! This is the second book in the series and just as good as the first! Dani is such a spit fire that you want to be her best friend for life!!! Jeremy is the bad boy that we all lust after and together they make this action packed story and rock your world! This is going to hit you right in the feels and those sexy scenes...oh boy!!! Cannot wait for Joey and Shelby's story!!
Natasha
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to get started on this book after reading the first Leo Rising. So I went straight into it! And I've got to say it was just as good as the first! I loved the fact you got to see the story from another couples prospective. The relationship between Dani and Jeremy was hot, fast, sexy and it makes you wish you had the same thing. This book was action packed, fun, sexy, full on and I absolutely loved it!! Most definitely worth 5 stars *****
Lauren
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Aries fire gripped me from the start. I couldn’t stop reading no matter what. I also have to admit that this book made me want to visit Italy for myself. Aries fire is fast paced and entertaining, I didn’t find any part of this book boring.

I honestly can’t wait to read more of Christine’s awesome books.
Heather Ross
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!

It was fast paced, with never a dull moment. It had everything a great book should have - great, well written and believable characters, an intense plot that kept you guessing and perched right on the edge of your seat, fantastic writing that was never boring.

I couldn't put it down and can't wait to read more of this great author's work!
LisaReadsAlot
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Fast paced, thrilling, and well written. I enjoyed every minute of it. 5 'Take me to Italy' stars! Christine Besze, you did good. :::throws confetti:::
Coco.V
Oct 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/18/18)!💝

Jeremy:

This trip is my chance to win her back, my chance to show her I’m the one. If I only can keep us alive long en
Jill Stiber
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Grateful I got chosen as a beta reader. Kept me wanting more and not wanting to put the book down. Cannot wait to find out what's next from this awesome author.
Kylee
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series and in no way does this book come second in rating. This is Jeremy and Dani's story and she has had enough of him walking away. This book is faster paced and is full of mystery, drama, action and some hot and steamy scenes. Dani is sassy and fiery and pushes Jeremy away every chance she gets. Jeremy isn't having any of it, he is going to get his girl. Make sure you have a few spare hours of uninterrupted time as this book will have you hooked from the first ...more
Stella James
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but I have to say - I loved this one! Dani is so sassy, I love her. And Jeremy....ugh....so much swoon.

Like the first book - this one is also high action and well paced. The writing is fantastic and I really enjoyed the change of scenery - I felt like I was in Italy right there with them. Loved the twists and turns and the witty banter in between. Can't wait for book 3 :)
Kathleen R.
Rating: 4 stars out of 5

Nothing ever c
Lisa Rutigliano
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read the second book in this series. I was also jumping up and down to see that it explored and continued the story of Jeremy and Dani's relationship while adding to the other characters. It is a smooth transition from book 1 (Leo Rising).
Jeremy and Dani don't always see eye-to-eye but their chemistry is undeniable. What do you get when you pair an Italian man with a tough Texas girl? Answer: Explosives
This story takes you on an emotional path because you know their is immin
JoAnna G
Rating: 4 stars out of 5

Circumstances forced me t
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dani is super excited to get a free trip to Italy with her sister and best friend. She just knows it will be the trip of a lifetime, but the first sign that she could be wrong, was seeing the man who broke her heart at the airport to pick them up. Not only that, he's also charged with keeping a close eye on them. Jeremy never wanted to walk away from Dani, so now he's determined to do anything to get her back. In between fires, high speed chases, and shootouts, will Jeremy convince Dani to give ...more
M. Corchis
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A free trip to Italy sounds like heaven to Dani her sister Shelby and their Sophie. Those thoughts are dashed when they realize there will be chaperones...in the form of Dani & Shelby's brothers Dean & Levi.
As things turn out it's not Dean & Levi that meet them in Italy, but Jeremy, Joey, and Theo.
Conflict ensues at every point.
There is action, comedy, alpha males & females, romance, hot loving, family & sh*t stew.
A must read! Christine writes intriguing stories.
Naomi
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After reading book one Leo Rising....I went straight into book 2...this is the story of Dani and Jeremy which you met In book one...and this book is fast actioned packed...guns blazing, blowing shit up...in true Christine fashion...there's lots of ups and downs...and not to forget...SEX...hot panty melting sex...I couldn't put it down...I give this book yet again...5 deliciously hot *****...well done Christine another amazing book..;)
Shelby
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ones again she has wrote an amazing book!! She writes so well it takes you into the book like you are the character!! if you haven't read this series it's a must!!!
Laurel Nilsen
Jan 31, 2017
Christine Besze
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
Steph Poe
Jul 28, 2017
Janet Cranor
Oct 15, 2017
Christine Besze is a writer, reader, mother, wife, and lover of all things wine. She lives in her own world of crazy most days, because the voices inside her head hold some great conversation. When she does have to come back to reality and act like an actual grown-up, she spends her time with her handsome hubby Z, their two gorgeous gingers and their mini-herd of German Shepherds. Born in sunny So ...more

Fire and Water (2 books)
  • Leo Rising (Fire and Water #1)