Start by marking “Ezekiah” as Want to Read:
Ezekiah

Ezekiah

(Bound by Ink)

In the shifter world, submission means something different than it does to humans.
Ezekiah Sadler is an omega who doesn’t want to be claimed.
Parker Ellis is an alpha who needs to make the omega his.
Ezekiah’s wolf might submit to the first alpha who claims him, but Ezekiah wants more than that. If Parker can see past old prejudices, he might find his omega is more than he ex
110 pages
Published September 21st 2015 by BDSM group on Goodreads

Wake Me Up Inside by Cardeno C.Pretty Poison by Kari GreggI, Omega by Kari GreggIn Your Eyes by Cardeno C.Until Forever Comes by Cardeno C.
M/M Knotting
233 books — 122 voters
Johnnie by Cardeno C.Blue Mountain by Cardeno C.Cry Wolf by Patricia BriggsChasing Seth by J.R. LovelessBorn to be Bound by Addison Cain
A/B/O verse
94 books — 15 voters

More lists with this book...

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

So Lisa Henry wrote a shifter story.

And it's damn good.

Knotting

Mating
(Dub-con initially as Parker takes what he wants, but when Parker sees Ezekiah the man and not just a "knotting whore," it's beautiful.)

Omega in heat
(No words. *fans self*)

Hurt/comfort

Enemies to lovers
(Ezekiah's wolf always wants Parker, but it takes longer for his man to come round.)

Pack politics
(Intriguing premise regarding Parker's rise to power; the scene at the end made my heart beat faster.)

KNOTTING
(Bears repea
SheReadsALot
I can solidly add shifters to my Lisa Henry list. I enjoy her shifters. I'm finally seeing what everyone else is talking about. :) One day, her published works might finally take with me. But her free stuff rocks!

Anyway, KNOTTING.

You read the prompt? All the prompts were hot but I had faves...this was one of them. Because? KNOTTING!

I love shifters but A/B/O dynamics?

I want to claim it for all to see. Mmmhmm alpha cock KNOTTING omega dripping ass? (view spoiler)
Wait. Wait. Gett
Vivian
You know what happens when you run from a predator?

Kiah's been on his own, taking care of business for years. Proving his family wrong and making it in the city as a lone omega. Until one day trouble comes looking for him and he has to make a choice. That choice leads to a series of actions each pulling Kiah further from his hard won freedom.

Parker, alpha of the Ellis pack has got problems and that's before an unclaimed omega comes hightailing it into his packs territory during one of their runs
Lisa Henry
Sep 26, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This was written for the BDSM group's Bring Out Your Kink.

Thanks to Jeanne for the awesome prompt, and for everyone behind the scenes who helped knock it into shape. In future though if anyone wants to remind me not to pick up any prompts when I'm spending several weeks overseas before they're due, that would be great! Ah, who am I kidding? I'd do it all again!

Mostly I wrote this to see if I could write something about shifters where one character was not Stiles...

I think I managed it, but no
Dalia
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters, m-m
I love me a good shifter story with A/B/O dynamics and knotting. This one even gave me some sweet heartache and I really enjoyed it.
“Claim you, knot you, mate you,”
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
AWWWWWWWW *hugs story*

description

Kiah's a cute lil omega wolf and in need of some comfort after his pack tried to sell him. Asshats. Peter, I mean, Parker is up to the task. He's also possessive and growly.

All things I like!

They have some missteps initially, naturally. I loved how they learned from each other and broke through some common misconceptions about both Omegas and Alphas.

It's more D/s dynamics than any thing, so if you're resisting due to the BDSM it's not heavy.

“Can alphas mate with omegas?”
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

This filled my requirements of what I like in an A/B/O. I won't bore you with why - I just do!

The reality in this shifter AU was more harsh than I'm used to, where omegas aren't looked upon highly, their worth long forgotten due to their rarity. Poor Ezekiah doesn't want to be a victim of inevitability, but his wolf's natural urges pretty much ensure that regardless of what his mind wants, he will submit to a powerful alpha with little resistance. Enter Parker. His wolf too, wants to b
Emma Sea
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
An interesting mashup of a shifter A/B/O verse and BDSM.
(view spoiler) I also liked the way Parker reassessed his conception of Omegas.
Well-written, as always for Lisa Henry.
Chelsea
Re-read - March 2016 - such a good Omega/Alpha story.

Review:

This was wonderful. I love a good sexy story with plot and amazing character development! Quite frankly every Lisa Henry story I've read so far has been exactly that.

I loved Ezekiah, poor boy was abused and neglected by his family pack and ran away to avoid being sold to the highest bidding alpha. There's some fun dub-con at the beginning of this and the emotions coursing through Ezekiah were really well written, I felt so bad for h
Susan
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, shifters

I wouldn’t say this is a BDSM book. Yes, there is domination, but that’s normal for wolves.

description

I really enjoyed this one even though it is definitely not a fluffy shifter book.

Ezekiah has been running from his old pack for the past 3 years, ever since he came out as an omega at 16. He was used as a punching bag by his old pack and his parents wanted to auction him off to the highest bidder.

Ezekiah doesn’t want to be claimed by an alpha, but he knows it will eventually happen. So when he ru
Reflection
Five howlingly perfect stars

Ezekiah Sadler was never valued in his own pack, and since escaping, he has managed to live unclaimed for the last three years until he literally runs into alpha Parker Ellis.

Parker is dealing with his own issues as his pack's new alpha and for political reasons must claim omega Kiah. The omega may be submissive wolf but he is also strong and sexy man who has dealt with prejudice his whole life.

This story is beautifully told as man and wolf are at odds. Ezekiah kno
Adam
Free shifter smut by Lisa Henry? Yes please.
description

The start of Ezekiah and Parker's relationship is definitely dub-con. Ezekiah's wolf side is willing to submit, his human side not so much, and Parker doesn't care either way. Parker's attitude made me want to punch him in the face repeatedly. The cold-hearted alpha soon realizes that his new omega is more than just a good fuck, and that he needs to woo Ezekiah if he wants to build a life together.

The BDSM in 'Ezekiah' is very incidental. There's a D/s
Kristan
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

It's true.

Because one one hand we have knotting. And Omegas. And Omegas in heat.

And on the other, we have an Alpha that is more wolf than man, and an Omega that's more man than wolf. So when our Alpha gets one whiff of our lone Omega and decides to take him and make him his, I understood the Alpha, but I felt for the man.

Ezekiah is Omega, something rare enough to know that he'll never be treasured the way he would like to be. Instead he'll be sold to the highest bidder if his parents have anyt
FantasyLiving

I loved this story. I wanted more of this story, and it was exactly what I needed today. Short and edgy with romance thrown in.

This isn't a fully developed romance, because it's about wolf-shifters and they are savage and primal. But there is enough to make this sweet, in a 75% cocoa kind of way.

I was connected to the characters, and invested in the story.

I did wish the relationship was more developed, but that would make it a novel length story instead of a taste of what a great story teller L
Makhda
Omg, I loved this alpha/omega dynamic! I'm a bit skeptical with it sometimes. Because alpha/omega tend to be TPE. I don't mind with that. As long as you could put it in the right place. I don't like 'doormat'. I love it when Parker trying to earn his place in Kiah's heart, how Kiah kneeled because he wanted to not because being told to.

Thank you so much to the author and the team behind this story. <3

Warning : Dub/con to the max.
Noah
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An omega wolf shifter who works double shifts at Starbucks and, due to unavoidable circumstances, meets and submits to an alpha. Eventually he becomes the alpha's mate and the pack’s lucky charm. Fun, outdoorsy/urban style/ tale with HEA and lots of heat situations. Wolf howls.

Elena
Now, I can say Lisa Henry can write EVERYTHING!
I've read her contemporary, dark, kinky, sci-fi, historical and now a shifter story and I've loved each and every one of them!!!

This little read reminded me of One Last Try by Kari Gregg to some extent... It isn't an easy, typical Alpha/Omega shifter story. Both heroes, Alpha Parker and Omega Ezekiah were strong, though imperfect, characters and both had to think outside the box and change themselves and their sometimes misjudged perceptions to make
Connie Cat
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
I don't read a lot of shifter books but if Lisa Henry is going to write a shifter book, I'm going to add it. I really love her writing. Her MCs are believable and immediately lovable. Their developing relationships are realistic. The D/s aspect of this book totally worked for me. Snuck this one in between Evenfall 1 and 2.

B
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very nice, and very hot.
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm-m-m
This was so damn good.
Manda
Aaah, what a lovely treat this was!

What I was surprised about was at times the almost fade to back sex. Sure there was knotting and dirty language etc. involved but for me this was more a study of the duality of werewolfs and submission and domination. I love Lisa for all the free works she pushes out for all of us to enjoy <3

Bree Cheese
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, free-online
4.5 stars. Really enjoyed this!
Sunny
So many good things in this story :)
Fifi LaFleur
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pretty great for a werewolf story without Stiles or Derek! Interesting tackling of the A/B/O dynamics. I liked Ezekiah and Parker but was left wanting a bit more of them on their own as a pair.
Pjm12
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ezekiah presents a beautifully balanced tension between kink and romance. The two main characters resist the cliché of Dom and Sub. And it makes for an intriguing read, full of emotion and erotica.

But this is what I expect from this author. #favouriteofmine

Eve
Shelves: byok
A really hot and fun alpha omega story. I liked the progression of the relationship and the descriptions of the boys in their wolf forms were really adorable.
Lala
3.5 stars.

Apart from a bit of dub-con, it was a typical shifter story. Very sexy, tho.
Michelle
Sep 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
Theresa
Sep 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
No chemistry between Alpha Parker and Omega Ezekiah. Parker was selfish and shallow. He did not do anything to earn Ezekiah's submission. Parker had no interest in learning about Ezekiah as a human. Parker had more respect and feelings for his sister Kate than he did for Ezekiah. There wasn't any relationship development beyond shifter hierarchy, Alpha dominance, and Omega biochemistry. Both MCs just went through the mechanics of human D/s and shifter mating/knotting without emotional attachment ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Gah! Where is the rest of this story? There seems to be more, so much more but we just get a little taste. I felt so badly for Ezekiah. There seems to be a couple of threads that are left flapping in the wind. What happened to his old pack? I hope they all died. Who sends the postcards?

The BDSM is sweet and sexy. Ezekiah is an omega who has been abused. When loved and protected by Parker, he flourishes. Parker is a young alpha with secrets. Parker may have started as an asshat, but he does beco
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mine
  • The Last Yeti
  • Wolf's Honor
  • Cruel to be Kind
  • An Old-Fashioned Love Song (Woodshed, #1)
  • As He Watches
  • Little Wild Animal (Little Wild Animal Universe, #1)
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 9
  • Winter Wolf (Axton & Leander, #1)
  • The Bigger They Are (Mission X, #2)
  • Tame a Wild Human
  • No Boundaries
  • The Badass Of His Dreams
  • Still Waters
  • Don't Worry Baby
  • How to Catch a Cheetah
  • The Story of Tol
  • Broken Phoenix
I like to tell stories. Mostly with hot guys and happily ever afters. They gotta work for it though. No free lunches on my watch.

Bound by Ink (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Drago Star (Toy Soldier #1)
  • Craving Flight