Start by marking “The Dragon Child (The Dragon Adventures Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon Child (The Dragon Adventures Book 1)

The Dragon Child (The Dragon Adventures Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When a gypsy boy stumbles over an egg near the ocean he doesn't know just how much it will change his life. Once the egg hatches, the boy's world will never be the same, nor will it be for the creature that comes out of the egg. Named Dane after the boy's father, the creature will begin a journey to find his own family. Along the way, he'll learn that family is sometimes w ...more
Published September 15th 2015 by Updrift

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon Child

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Dragon Child (The Dragon Adventures Book 1)
Katie Barber
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My eight-year-old son read this book to me. He said it is "Awesome!" The action and excitement kept him interested, and the fast pace of the book made it hard to put down. The characters really come to life, and stick with you long after you close the book. He and I are both REALLY looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Suzie Jay
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An intriguing tale that had unexpected twists and turns along the way. Unlike anything I've ever read before in a great way. I loved it so much I read it again but to my son and he enjoyed it as much as I did. Full of enchanting characters and life lessons, perfect for anyone aged 8 to ancient
Sherilyn Putnam
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mid-grade, fantasy
I may be biased, I did write it after all, but I really enjoy this book. So does my oldest daughter (8). I hope you enjoy it as well.
Karen Dufresne
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

An Excellent read. It was hard to put down. I would recommend this book to anyone who can read and likes fantasy.
Ian Mcallister
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The boy hatched in the wrong place. Instinctively he knew he didn't belong with humans, in spite of the resemblance. Did he even have a family? And why was he drawn to the sea? Sherilyn Puttnam brings us the enchanting short story of an unlikely friendship between mythical creatures.
Book 1, you say? Bring on book 2!
Samantha
Sheri
Mar 27, 2017
Tracy
Feb 14, 2016
Sherilyn Putnam is many things. A lover of words and the magic they bring. A mom. A wife. A geek. And most notably a pen name, chosen to be the face of this new adventure of writing words for younger readers. The author behind the pen name hopes you stick around to check out the new stories, and would love to know her books were being read by kids who love books as much as she.